Punarvivah # 14 part-33/page-97LINK FOR NEW THREAD IN INDEX)

Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
                 punarvivah

punarvivah
           this banner is created by-  Maan_manic

Angel Image

(This is the special banner created by Anamika aka kingofme)

(Thanks Anamika for the wonderful banner)

Prologue-

When  son's wife died the parents thought  to remarry  their son to someone as they could not see him spending his life alone at such a young age. But when their son died why didn't they think to remarry their daughter in law ?They accepted her as her daughter but didn't try to remarry their this daughter

waiting for your comments-Rashmi

For pm add me at -    pmatrash

My other works
                    Dulhan Wahi Jo Piya Mann Bhaaye
                   Masoom Ishq(On hold till PV ends)  

Edited by Rashmi... - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail
CHARACTER SKETCH

(Maan Singh Khurana)

(Yash Singh Khurana)

(Arpita Singh Khurana)

(Geet Singh Khurana)

(Ram Khurana-Maan and Yash's father)

(Priya Khurana-Ram's wife)

Gautam Handa-Geet's father)

Sudha Handa-Gautam's wife)
Farida Jalal

(Rahul Handa-Geet's brother)

(Anvesha Khurana-Sister of Maan and Yash)
Leena jumani

(and the last but not the least (Taiji-Lalita ..   Pawaar??๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†)

complete family picture 

Gifted by Indu

Edited by rashmivaish - 10 years ago
Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail

punarvivah
           this banner is created by-  Maan_manic

Angel Image

(This is the special banner created by Anamika aka kingofme)

(Thanks Anamika for the wonderful banner)

Note-I know one question is going to raise in your mind. Why can't Ram and priya think about maan and geet's marriage..Please check the prologue once again..They accepted her as their daughter. .as she is their elder DIL .and this idea hasn't stricken in their minds that they both can be married too to each other..I will request you to have some patience as it is a fiction and it will move with some twists and turns-Rashmi

mohabbat ne kab kisko rah aasan di hai..

dariya apne hisse ka, hum bhi paar lenge..

ek baar teri nazar me gar pyar dikh jae to...

us ek lamhe pe sara jahaan vaar denge ...

(By-tanu3579)

Part-32

Taiji was very happy today as she was successful in her plan..she will now have her suman as a DIL of KM and she would rule Km like a queen..By this alliance she will hit two targets with one arrow..One -suman and her family will feel obliged as they are not finding a suitable match for Suman and second-It was maan who always replied her back but after marrying Suman he too would not be able to do that..there was only one hurdle and it's name was Geet..she will think something for her too

Once suman is here all will be like before when she was being treated like the head of the family..But she knew that maan would not easily accept this proposal so she would have to think for her next step..

It was night and all were there at dinner table..Ram found priya lost in some thoughts.

Ram-priya please pass the bowl of daal..and priya took salt dispenser in her hands and gave it to Ram..

All witnessed it

Geet-maa kya hua ..papa asked for daal and you are giving him salt..aapki tabiyat to theek hai na..are you alright?

Priya-Haan wo wo main theek hoon..i was thinking something so did not listen..I m sorry and she passed the daal to Ram..Taiji could feel what priya was thinking..but she kept quite as she did not want to show her eagerness in that matter.

Ram sensed that something was wrong with her so he decided to talk her later...

all were in their respective rooms

Ram asked priya about the matter was disturbing her. She told him about whatever happened today at home.

Priya-Ram my friend lives far away from here if she can come across this crap then Geet's parents too can know about it..I m scared now.. what they will think about us. They have left their daughter with so much trust on us..they will feel bad for hearing all this about their daughter.. what if they ask to take her from here? I will not be able to bear this

Ram-what?? they are still thinking about it. It's not good for Geet Man will not be effected by all this as he is a male.But Geet is a girl..All fingers will raise on her..Geet ko pata chala to wo kya sochegi.. is sab ke bare me .She will be hurt .wo to bahut masoom hai is sabke liye

Priya-Ram  mujhe lagta hai ki hume Maan ki shadi kar deni chahiye.. iss se saari problem solve ho jaayengi.Aap Maan se baat kijiye na.

Priya-ye kya kah rahi ho ?

Priya-Ram kabhi na kabhi to hume maan ki shadi karni hi hai na..kab tak wo akele jiyega.abhi uski age hi kya hai..aage puri zindagi padi hai ..aur phir is ghar ko uska waris bhi to chahiye..iss vansh ko aage bhi to badhana hai na..to abhi kyun nahin ..Geet too will be safe from all those allegations of society..

Ram-hmm I will try to talk to him..I don't think ki wo maanega.Itna asaan nahin hai ye sab

Priya -But we can try at least

Ram-Hmm ...

And both laid down in the bed..

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

In Maan's bedroom

Maan was unaware of what was going to happen in his life..he took his phone in his hand and clicked on menu..went on My Folders in massages and then click on a folder named My Love., The folder was kept secured by a password. it opened after he typed a password in it and It showed lot's of pictures of Geet which were taken by him without letting Geet or some one else know about that..All picture were taken only after the day when he felt his love for her.He caressed the picture of Geet.She was smiling in that picture.It was taken in FH

Maan-(ST) Geet why it's happening with me..main  Maan Singh Khurana jisne kabhi kisi ki parwah nahin ki koi kya sochega..I never cared about anyone's view..to mujhe tumhaare saamne apni feelings rakhne me itna darr kyun lag raha hai..Why I m scared about your rejection...I know if you reject my feelings for you ..after that moment I will lose you  and your friendship too..Why I m feeling so insecure about myself..Ye mere dil ka darr hai ya phir yahi sach hai ki hum kabhi saath nahin aa sakte..I know this society is a big wall between us.. papa maa tumhaare mamma papa, Rahul Anie.  Kya wo log samajh paayenge meri sachchi feelings ko.kahin unlogon ne bhi mujhe galat samjha to? I m not able to think anything Geet whether I m right or wrong..kuchh samajh me nahin aaa raha hai..I can't even take.I m not scared about myself but I m scared to lose you..which I can't afford at all..kya kabhi tumhen ahsaas hoga ki mere dil me kya hai tumhaare liye?

He was in dilemma ..and while thinking about it he slept..

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

Morning at Breakfast table

Ram and priya were silent.Taiji could see that they had talked about that matter last night and she wanted to see the result..

(Anie was out for her some project work..It was her last semester  ..so she had to make do projects ..This project tour was based on some rural survey so she was out for few days on her college trip..She was returning next day)

All had their breakfast..maan left to pick his laptop from his room and Geet was in kitchen after clearing the BF table..

Priya-Ram aapne maan se baat nahin ki

Ram-abhi nahin Priya ..It's morning  and I don't want to start this at this time..I will try to talk in the evening

Taiji-Ram is right priya..subah subah maan ko gussa kyun dilana? Sham ko baat karna hi theek rahega. She was scared for his reaction and she wanted to think on her next step about what she should do if Maan says NO to the marriage.She too needed some time to move her plans ahead

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

At lunch in office

Ram was in some thinking mode he was watching maan and Geet.He was thinking of the talks of the society-Their friendship is so pure. Still people can see dirt in such a lovely relation. why they don't let them live happily leaving their pain behind..

But he remembered priya's talks about Geet and he thought-In sabme Geet ki kya galati hai..usko kyun bear karna pade sab..If her husband is not alive that doesn't mean that she doesn't have a right to smile..She is not responsible for anything..Neither for yash's death nor for this crap which is spreading among the people..

Maan and Geet noticed Ram lost in his thought

Maan-papa why are you not having your food?

Ram-Nothing and he started to have his lunch

After Lunch maan and Geet left for their respective works..

>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

At night on Dinner table

All were having there lunch silently

Maan and Geet noticed some uneasiness between the elders.

They looked at each other..and Geet signaled Maan to ask 

Maan-papa kya baat hai aap aaj bahut chup hain..In office too you were not talking and were looking lost..Is everything alright..Koi problem hai kya..please boliye na.

Ram-Maan  I want to talk to you.It's little serious.

Geet and Maan were confused now to listen to Ram.

Geet -kuchh hua hai kya papa?.

Ram-Geet everything is fine.. mujhe maan se kuchh baat karni hai akele me.If you don't mind tum apne room me jaao.

Geet  was surprised at this but did say anything.Maan was too not less than her

Geet-Ji ..papa..Good night everyone ..and she left for her room..

Maan-papa aisi kya baat hai jo hum Geet ke saamne nahin kar sakte the..she is also a part of this family

Ram-I know that's why I want to keep her away from this matter

Maan-Kya baat hai papa..Is something serious? Aap mujhe dara rahe hain

Ram coming straight to the point-Maan we all want you to get married again

Maan was shocked to know that-What?? Ye aap kya kah rahe hain papa..and why?

Ram-we all want to see you to settle down..we too want to see our next generation and this is our right ..and now you are the only son so we can see up to you only for our that wish

Maan-No papa.there is something else too..iss baat ke liye aap Geet ko yahaan se jaane ke liye nahin kahte. Geet ko kyun jaane ke liye kaha aap ne? Tell me the truth . why you are asking so sudden for my marriage..jabki abhi yash aur Arpita ko gaye kuchh hi samay hua hai..

Taiji was listening all very quietly as she had already  thought some plan to  make maan ready for marriage .So she was very confident that her plan was not going to be failed this time.

Priya was having tears in her eyes.

Ram said after taking a deep breath-Maan.. people are talking about you and Geet.and we want you both to keep safe from these talks..Geet will not be able to bear all this crap.So we want to shut all mouths

Maan was shocked to hear that.-papa what are you talking ..You know that it's not right.Geet is not that type of girl..and I don't care about this damn society you know that well It knows only to talk rubbish only. I m sorry papa but I m not ready for it...

Ram-It's not about you only it's about Geet too Maan..kal geet ki family ko pata chala to wo kya sochenge..shayad wo Geet ko yahaan rahne bhi na de.. and now Geet is an important part of our life..we don't want to lose her..tumhaari shadi ho jayegi to sabke muh band ho jaayenge..aur Geet ke upar bhi koi blame nahin aayega.

But maan was not ready to listen-I m sorry papa and I think I m quite capable to face this society..I can protect Geet too..You don't need to worry and he left from there in anger leaving all elders behind.

Priya-He is very angry Ram. Ab hum kya karenge?

Taiji-priya you don't worry..kuchh na kuchh raasta to nikal hi aayega maan ko manaane ka..I will think over it at the night.all will be fine..

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

Maan was in his room

Maan(ST) ye sab kya ho raha hai mere saath..Should I tell my family about my feelings for Geet? No I think I should talk first to Geet only..It's very important to know what she thinks about me..I think it's the high time..mujhe Geet se baat karni hi hogi..I have to tell her about my feelings for her..ab main jyada der nahuin kar sakta..papa has raised this issue and he will try it again..I can't wait for long now..

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

Maan knocked at Geet's room-Geet..

Geet-Maan aap? Kuchh kaam tha? Come in..

He entered the room she was preparing to go to the bed.

He stood there quietly

Geet-Maan kya baat hai..Why are you so quite..Neeche kya baat hui..is everything fine?

Maan"Hmm..Geet..tumse kuchh baat karni thi

Geet-Haan boliye na

Maan-Geet Family wants me to marry again..Geet stopped for a moment-marriage? But why so sudden?

Maan-Wo actually .all are talking...(ST) nahin Maan.don't tell her the actual reason she will not be able to take it (to Geet) Geet pata nahin kyun bas papa aisa hi chahte hain

Geet-Good.. ye to achchhi baat hai..ek na ek din to ye hona hi tha..shadi to aap ko karni ho thi kab tak akele rahte

Maan-aur tum...I mean tumne kya socha apne bare me?

Geet-what should I think about myself..I m very happy with whatever I have in my life..You all are here with me ..and Now you are going to marry so I will have one more friend ..Anie to chali hi jaayegi shadi ke baad

Man-I meant about your settlement..I mean tumhen nahin lagta ki tumhen bhi shadi kar leni chaiye

Geet was shocked to hear that-Main aur shaadi? Nahin Maan I can't do that.If I wanted to do so..I have had gone to my parent's house..Yash se shadi ke baad ye ghar mera apna hai..ab main isko chhod ke jaane ke bare me soch bhi nahin sakti

Maan-What if you don't have to leave this house even after you decide to marry.

Geet-Maan what are you saying..I m not able to understand..Please don't talk in riddles

Maan-What if ..if  ..we both marry each other

And Geet eyes widened to see him talking like this-What? Are you in senses? Do you know  what you are saying? How ...how can you even think like this maan..

Maan- because I..I..I love you Geet

Geet was numb to hear that. , tears rolled down her cheeks-Maan are you out of you mind? I m ..I m ..your brother's wife..How can you think like this about me maan How can you?

Man-I know Geet ..But Yash is not with us..he has left you alone for ever..So why can't you move ahead..and more over..I don't know how and when.? But I love you

Geet eyes filled with anger.she held her collar- How dare you Maan? Aapne socha bhi kaise mere bare me aisa..I trusted you maan blindly because Yash trusted you .. and you are giving this reward to him for his trust by telling his wife that you love her..

Maan-Geet but what's wrong in it? You are not a married girl now

Geet-Yes Maan I m not married but a widow ..a widow  whose husband was your brother who considered you as a part of his soul..

Geet remembered something"Just a minute ..just a minute maan. Ye kab se chal raha hai aapke dimag me .Now I got it I know it now you said that you didn't love Arpita..kahin iski wajah main to nahin..kahin aisa to nahin ki aap mere bare me shuru se aisa hi sochte hain..tabhi aap arpita ko apna nahin paaye..

Maan shouted with pain-Geet stop this ..please meri baat suno..aisa kuchh bhi nahin hai..pata nahin kaise main tumhaare bare me ye sab feel karne laga..But I swear geet I swear it was not from the beginning..please Geet..just trust me

Geet-Trust.??.Maan don't talk about that word.  Aapke muh se achchha nahin lagta..kya soch rahe honge yash iss waqt agar wo sun rahe ho to?  actually galati aapki nahin hai..galati to meri hi hai..may be I had given you some wrong signals so that you felt like that for me..pagal hoon na..logon se jaldi mixup ho jaati hoon.sabse hans ke baat karti hoon na..Taiji theek hi kahti thi mere bare me that I would bring a bad name for this house..log kya sochenge maan Taiji was right.mujhe waise hi rahna chahiye tha jaise ek widow ko rahna chahiye...

Maan-Geet please don't over react ..agar mujhe pyar ho gaya tumse to kya gaklat hai isme..

Geet-Sahi bhi kya hai Maan..kya sochenge log hamaare bare me..kya muh dikhaungi maa papa ko main..nahin Maan I can't face them..ab lagta hai mujhe yahaan se jana hoga..ab iss sab ke baad main yahaan nahin rah sakti..I can't live here anymore. You know maan aapne to mujhe mere mamma papa ke paas jaane layak bhi nahin chhoda..what will I tell them  why I left my inlaws house?

Maan's eyes got wider to hear that-What ..Ye kya kah rahi ho tum...tum aisa nahin kar sakti geet

Geet-To ab aur kya kahun..maan..koi dusra raasta chhoda hai aapne mere liye..I m sorry man I m really sorry.If I did or said something which forced you to think like this for me...But I swear it was not intentional..shayad aapko koi misunderstanding ho gayi hogi..Aap mere liye yash ke bhai aur mere sabse achchhe dost hi the.. isse jyada mere dil me kuchh nahi tha aapke liye..I m sorry..

She was crying badly

And she started to pack her things in a bag..

Precap-What will Maan do now?

Part-31 <<-prev/next->>

(please don't kill me for this update as it will be the reason for suman's entry.More over..taiji has to learn a lesson, she has to face the reality ..She has to be shown how wrong she is please  share your thoughts)

Edited by Rashmi... - 7 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

valli30 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats for new thread Di ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
_Maaneet_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats on the new thread!!!
valli30 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
BB yaar subha subha rula diya tha apne 
lovely update
at last ram-priya ko maan ke shaadi ke bareme sochna padha
taiji ke mann mai tho laddu pootne lage unki plan khamyab hothe dekh kar๐Ÿ˜ก
poor maan shock hogaya shadi ke naam sunkar
ha maan ki confession ke bareme kuch nahi kahungi๐Ÿ˜‰
eagerly waiting for next part

Edited by valli30 - 10 years ago
priya111111 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -indu-

๐Ÿ˜ก

๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜กaaj main bhi tumhare saath hoon๐Ÿ˜†
Donnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: priya111111

๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜กaaj main bhi tumhare saath hoon๐Ÿ˜†

subah subah dono laal laal kyun ho rahe ho๐Ÿ˜†
JeevanaP thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
I guess Maan hurried up sharing his view with Geet...

Geet would have never agreed at this situation

Maan ne dil se socha...agar dimag se soch tha tho woh zaror kuch aur hi plan karta...

Guess now Maan has no option but to agree to Marry anyone ...

his main aim now would be to only make Geet stay in KM...