Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: marty999

I think Shail has lost her mind.  I also think she will live to regret this for one thing the way she is behaving with Gunjan is not right.  Charu got Vick locked and it looks like she get Shail too.  I wonder if Charu makes this crazy guy harm Gunjan in some way what will aunt Shail do then.  I mean think about this seriously this Vick hates Gunjan with the passion and he is crazy too Gunjan is in real trouble if you ask me all thanks to her loving aunt Shail.

😕😕 Why do I feel there is gonna be a big show down btw Gunjan & shail over Vittu
Vikram already has his aim taken at Gunjan  for anything happening to Mittu rani😡😡

So the next time his Mittu sneezes he will point fingers at Gunjan for bringing in the Allergens🤡

I can't believe the whole garg house hold being controlled by Vikram with his convienent temper fit😡

Who the hell is he????!😡😡
brat2008 thumbnail

Originally posted by: --MasterMind--

This track is just getting more and more pathetic. Honestly i do not understand Shail and her 'motherly' behaviour towards that freakshow vikram...just too much.They are back to square one again by blaming Gunjan for everything. And Vitthu  are just sick especially vikram. He whines like a damn desperate girl.

Somebody in that Garg family needs to grow some balls and tell him Charu is mayank's ex and end this god damn track. 

🤣🤣 I believe so the entire garg family  needs to grow a spine now. 😳

The one who had a spine to do so ( Gunjan ) is forcefully asked to keep her mouth shut by the ever loving mother Shail😡
brat2008 thumbnail

Originally posted by: gyadav

This Vikram-Mithu track was stupid to begin with but now Shail's matherly behavior towards Vikram to the point of accepting Charu is just ridiculous. The one character that I loved (absolutely LOVED) so far was Shail...I always believed her to be a fair judge of character and support the right person but now the CVs have completely trashed her character too. 

Honestly, what I would really love to see now is Gunjan telling Mayank that she wants to move out. Everyone can assume that Charu came back in the Garg house to get back to Mayank, so if Gunjan and Mayank both leave the Garg house that would be the biggest slap on Charu's face.

Oh ! Would love it if Gunjan gives an ultimatum to the family stating that she will move out with her husband if Charu & Vikram move in👏👏

Would love to see Shail,s reaction on who she will take sides with😳

Charu will not waste anytime in the garg house hold would  def pack her bags & nau do gyarah🤣
brat2008 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Eris-

agreed she loves that weird vikram.. but honestly where was he so long 😡.. shayl might even tell mayank bas ek raat ki baat hai ...anything ... this is too much now 👎🏼

Yes!!!😆 That will be the highlight of the show if shail asks Mayank to give in to Charu,s indecent proposal 😲😲 
 I will not be surprised at all the way shail is being so possessive  abt vikram
Edited by brat2008 - 10 years ago
brat2008 thumbnail

Originally posted by: milla

Shail will regret this mistake of hers.  😡She let the devil into her family home all the problems that Charu will cause is all on Shail.😡  I am worry for Gunjan now that her own aunt will be the cause of all the problems she will now face😡

Yes! She will & better she does regret😡

Typical " AA Bail Mujhe Maar " situation😆
brat2008 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saathfan

They are overdoing this track.  Nonsensical stuff.  Vikram is a mental case and instead of getting him medical attention they are letting him call all the shots.  Who the hell is he?  Shail has gone bananas.  It ia sad to see a strong character go down the tube so fast.  Next week TRP will drop.

🤣 I don't think anybody has a medical back ground in garg household😳 maybe that is why they are not  able to diagnose that Vikram is a mental case😆

I won't be surprised if they bring in a Tantrik Baba"  to ward off the evil spirits 😆😆 To add to the already OTT drama😡😡

Yes! Shail was the only consistent character who had a good judgement of people 😕

Lagta hain she  had Bhaang  on New year,s night & it still has its affect on🤣
brat2008 thumbnail
 To sum it up really ridiculous amounts of Mamta overflowing garg household where mother goose shail is ruining one son,s life ( Mayank) in the pretext of giving life to another son like guy ( not son😆)
Why this error of judgement from her??? 

Or is it the record of the creatives that they will not keep a single character consistent in the series😆

All in all a very lame & pathetic track 

It is really ridiculous that Dayal has no say in this😡😡 He has a voice only when it comes to making rules for his daughters I guess

Wished Charu should have sent Shail to prison along with Mayank,s family, maybe that trip would have definetly knocked some sense into her😆

flipfl0p thumbnail
Aah! Shail has an overflowing motherly sentiments. Have you forgotten, how she wiped Kabir's face with her pallu? 😆 😆.

This track will drag on ( as Vittu have become the new TRP gainers 😲 ). Next will be Vittu's Shaadi which will go on for weeks 👏. 
SSLK CVs have killed one or the other character streak in each of their track. (SOTY was the worst hit. All the leads were out of their character). Now it is Shayl's turn. By the end of the track, she will come out as the most hated character 😕. 

Gunjan serving ultimatum to family that she and Mayank move out? I wish Mayank pressurised by family to stay back and Gunjan decides to leave the house alone, leaving it for MaChar, Vittu and crazy Gargs  .