Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starstruckk thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: --Iqra--

kk! So although I watched the episode on Friday, life got in the way and I'm having to comment now..

I loved it!! Adeel is such a charmer! He's so cute, yet so honest, and so so mature! Sherry on the other hand doesn't double-think, and I think this has been said before. Nonetheless, I loved them both! And I watched the episode at least three times and the sword fight at least 20.. I honestly LOVE the way he jumped! Itss soo cuttee! The switched rapid fire was quite entertaining, loved the vote thing.. I honestly wished she had worn something different. Sometimes I love her outfits and sometime I'm like.. meh. And according to the promos Fawad's episode is another mehh..for me. The picture part was very fun! It was so cute when they were singing or when they compared him, although I do see the comparison. I wish they did like a favorite thing.. so we could know more general stuff about the two of them. Overall best episode yet! 

I agree, Iqra.

Though I wish they could ask even better questions during the rapid fire. They can be more entertaining...and even the pictures can. I mean Sanam Saeed was already mentioned in the rapid fire..and then they have her pictures up for both Shehryar and Adeel. It seemed a bit repetitive. 
Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: starstruckk

@ Binge: I agree with everything you have there. Adeel was definitely more composed and sorted..and I find him quite intelligent. He's also very spontaneous. I wish he sang a bit too...but it's funny because despite everything we're saying..Adeel seemed more shy than Shehryar. πŸ˜† And then as you pointed out he was more awkward with compliments.. I laughed when Shehryar said how he can sing but no one bothers to listen around him..and then he's like Adeel, can sing..and Adeel goes are you crazy, I don't sing..I hear you roller blade. Roller blade? lmao..even Adeel laughed. πŸ˜† Not that I have anything against those who do..but I didn't know that still happened nowadays and it was so random. πŸ˜†

LOL the fanpages being real part was hilarious too. Did you notice how when Mahira and Shehryar sang the first time...in the end, the camera focused on Adeel for a bit and Adeel had this w-t-f face..with his eyebrows arched up..πŸ˜† It was nice to hear him choose Sanam Baloch over Mahnoor...it sparked a sense of ahh, they may just work together again within me. πŸ˜† Another thing that stood out was Adeel's smile when Sanam Saeed's picture was shown..I don't know why but that smile was endearing..πŸ˜†

Spontaneous he is! Like when he initially climbed upon the sofa, I was like whoaa!πŸ˜† But then when he spoke about the social media and technology advancements regarding cameras and stuff... that brought out the more sensible and straight-forward side of him to the fore. He even didnt like the John Abraham referenceπŸ˜† This is weird but I always felt that Adeel's voice sounds a wee bit like Hritik and Shehryar was compared to him lol. He had many W*F face moments... at one point he even tells Mahira Shehryaar that they like praising themselves and calling themselves gorgeous looking ppl. πŸ˜† Ahaha.. that rollerblade comment was so random. I like how we could see different sides to his way of thinking. He was funny when Mahira made that saat saal ki buddhi ruh comment... aapka camera kharab hai or something like that. πŸ˜†  I felt Taekwondo moves kinda helped in making his sword fight look convincing. πŸ˜†

Ya he chose Sanam B and smiled over Saed's pic.. that was sweet. I actually didn't mind him choosing Aamina over Sanam either. I dont think he was biased towards her or like that... could be that he genuinely likes her work. Not that I care of but I thought of Sana instantly when he chose Katrina over Deepika. πŸ˜† MarryMeAdeel will become MarryMeShehryar probably. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I didn't understand why he couldn't choose one out of Waar and Shahdi Afridi movie? Btw, I thought of you when he was answering. He wouldn't answer just for the heck of it and he had to strongly believe in whatever he replied. You both are quite similar that way. πŸ˜†  Like even that flirting question, he was smart enough to recollect that Ali Zafar had himself gone on a record in the show admitting himself a flirt. πŸ˜†
Edited by Binge - 10 years ago
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
oh i heard it as Mahnoor Baloch then probably...

I  wish they asked Shehriyar something abt Aiza Khan... another thing i noticed...if they'v asked abt one person in the rapid fire Questions..they shud'v chosen different people for the pics...there was no point in showing pics of the same ppl again.
MochaQueen thumbnail
Omg I so wish Sheheryar works with Aiza again!
starstruckk thumbnail
Originally posted by: Binge

Spontaneous he is! Like when he initially climbed upon the sofa, I was like whoaa!πŸ˜† But then when he spoke about the social media and technology advancements regarding cameras and stuff... that brought out the more sensible and straight-forward side of him to the fore. He even didnt like the John Abraham referenceπŸ˜† This is weird but I always felt that Adeel's voice sounds a wee bit like Hritik and Shehryar was compared to him lol. He had many W*F face moments... at one point he even tells Mahira Shehryaar that they like praising themselves and calling themselves gorgeous looking ppl. πŸ˜† Ahaha.. that rollerblade comment was so random. I like how we could see different sides to his way of thinking. He was funny when Mahira made that saat saal ki buddhi ruh comment... aapka camera kharab hai or something like that. πŸ˜†  I felt Taekwondo moves kinda helped in making his sword fight look convincing. πŸ˜†

Ya he chose Sanam B and smiled over Saed's pic.. that was sweet. I actually didn't mind him choosing Aamina over Sanam either. I dont think he was biased towards her or like that... could be that he genuinely likes her work. Not that I care of but I thought of Sana instantly when he chose Katrina over Deepika. πŸ˜† MarryMeAdeel will become MarryMeShehryar probably. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I didn't understand why he couldn't choose one out of Waar and Shahdi Afridi movie? Btw, I thought of you when he was answering. He wouldn't answer just for the heck of it and he had to strongly believe in whatever he replied. You both are quite similar that way. πŸ˜†  Like even that flirting question, he was smart enough to recollect that Ali Zafar had himself gone on a record in the show admitting himself a flirt. πŸ˜†

yeah..he was very straightforward in many places - for instance as you mentioned, when he felt that Mahira & Shehryar think they're gorgeous looking people..he said that without any hesitation..even Mahira was taken aback there. πŸ˜† Yeah, I never saw the Shehryar and Hrithik thing till this episode in all honesty. πŸ˜† oh & I can't believe he actually took taekwondo classes to impress a girl at the age of 7 or something? that's impressive lol. Overall though, I feel Adeel exceeded our expectations with this interview. πŸ˜† I mean we already had this glimpse of his personality offscreen..but he proved to be a complete charmer...perhaps one of the more intriguing and likable Pak male actors I've seen offscreen. And, I'm flattered that you thought of me when he was answering his questions. πŸ˜†

I think Adeel probably has gotten fed up with the whole you look like John Abraham thing..which is why he tried avoiding that on the show.. because I remember even when Daam's mere promos started airing..a lot of people then thought he resembled John..and till this day I guess he gets that comment. On the other hand, Shehryar seemed pretty happy with the whole resemblance to Hrithik thing. πŸ˜† ahaha, I was actually surprised that Adeel liked Katrina while Shehryar liked Deepika...Shehryar seems more like a Deepika fanboy though. I wouldn't be surprised if the MarryMeAdeel indeed gets changed to another ID after this..πŸ˜†

Oh and about the Waar vs Main Hoon Shahid Afridi question..Main Hoon Shahid Afridi was produced by Humayun Saeed (he also starred in it)..Humayun also produces tv shows and Adeel  has worked for many of his productions. On the other hand, Waar is arguably one of the better Pak films to come out in recent times..and from what I've heard..it's better than Main Hoon Shahid Afridi. So, he probably just didn't want to pick Waar over Main Hoon Shahid Afridi because he works with Humayun a lot on television (and Humayun's now producing films too..so yeahh πŸ˜†)..or if he actually liked the latter film then he probably wouldn't want to get on the bad side of those associated with Waar. Since the same team who made Waar is coming out with more films now. Also, I assume Adeel's friends with many people who were a part of Waar..for instance, Hamza Ali Abbasi (the guy who was mentioned many times in the rapid fire round). So as Adeel said..he'd lose both ways. πŸ˜†

MochaQueen thumbnail
Adeel looks kinda cute in the pics :P
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Omg I so wish Sheheryar works with Aiza again!

i know mann...im falling for them all over again

btw that part where random ppl give reviews abt the celebrity guest...the guy who was admiring Adeel, isnt he an actor himself? πŸ˜†
Billu-Maamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: starstruckk

what's with the obsession with Hamza Abbasi in every other question? πŸ˜†

Shehryar is a complete Deepika fanboy πŸ˜†
Adeel loves Katrina..damn πŸ˜†

Billu-Maamma thumbnail
i loved Adeel more than Sheryaar in the episode..he played turkey b turkey very gud..he loves katrina.😳
when Mahira asked sheryaar about Kareena .us ka face dekhny wala tha.🀣
Billu-Maamma thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rabz_14

i know mann...im falling for them all over again

btw that part where random ppl give reviews abt the celebrity guest...the guy who was admiring Adeel, isnt he an actor himself? πŸ˜†

the girl who admired sheryaar,and said that he looked like hrithik was also an actressπŸ˜†