Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dabh9 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Nice thread di. Hope cv's dont chop hr hair.
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
no sp she wont
she needs to prove she can do any sort of tough acts inspite of her long hair

MJV2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I think she will follow bhabho and throw a challenge at sirji 😉
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Ramadi Sandhya would have been observing Zakir's focus, his determination and being himself. She might be thinking on how that guy is expressing himself as well as proving himself. She might have thought of she need to keep aside all her other worries and concentrate on task in her hand. 
That might have made her change the decision. I mean she needs to be herself that's it and prove it too. 
DEBOLINA96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I also feel the same Rama ji...The way Sandhya was keenly observing Zakir performing the air-stunt,it clearly seemed that something is related to her hair cutting issue!!! And then the Barber's dialogue which was echoed..She widened her eyes hearing that,& then was observing Zakir's stunt!!! ðŸ¤“ I strongly feel she hasn't cut her hairs..Had she cut them,then DABH would have shown it!!!! The precap also indicate that only!!! 🤓
           But on a different note,today's epi was dedicated to Sooraj i guess..The whole epi showed our Male Lead!! And then Sandhya's letter & her hand-made so many lifaafaas!!! 😳 Anas was superb today,like always!!! I will never get tired of saying that Anas Rashid is the BEST ACTOR of Indian Television!! Such a pride for DABHian that we've the Best Actor of TV in our show!!
b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Watched DABH after 2 days...was expecting training scenes but it is again Bhabho's drama.

Sandhya was not watching Zakir but the rope that he was performing with and haircutter's dialogue source is somewhere and treatment is done elsewhere, so she might have realized her long hair is not an issue but loose hair😆 so she can braid it and it won't be an issue then.
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
wow
akka what an explanation
Vmaa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: b2011

Watched DABH after 2 days...was expecting training scenes but it is again Bhabho's drama.

Sandhya was not watching Zakir but the rope that he was performing with and haircutter's dialogue source is somewhere and treatment is done elsewhere, so she might have realized her long hair is not an issue but loose hair😆 so she can braid it and it won't be an issue then.

😆
.kat. thumbnail
Rama,
Me too feel the barbers dialog is the key. He says the problem is somewhere n the treatment is for something else. So watching Zakirs determination n focus, his zeal n will to axcomplish, she will realize that her hair is not whats causing her problems but her lack of focus, n halfhearted attempts. So she will get over her distraction, n pining for suraj, RP, n start focussing on her task with renewed determination! 

So don't think any hair cuts!