Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

NehaizMadforJay

NehaizMadforJay

Posted: 16 January 2014 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Makers are spoiling the jai character. Jay's character used to be angry before, but now he is rude.
Shouting at dhara without any specific reason. Hw can he take her granted for everything.  So sad of dhara. Such a sweet girl. He shd be grateful to her instead he always shouts on her and showing his rudenss. Really not liking this behavior of jai, the way he treats dhara.
One one hand he gave word to his mom just to save her on other side how cud he be so rude towards another girl. Don't he think she is also a human just like her mom. Hope makers realise their mistake of difference  being showing as angry man vs rude. 
Hope jai soon realise the real value of dhara and her sweetness. I don't want them to drag this 7 months period so long and show jai rude behavior every time.

Edited by NehaizMadforJay - 16 January 2014 at 8:24am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-dushturainvijayarviVildanaROSID

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "spoiling Jai character" in Sanskaar - Dharohar Apnon Ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

VildanaROSID

IF-Rockerz

VildanaROSID

Posted: 16 January 2014 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
I totally agree with you, I hate the way he talk with her.
Also hate Deepikaaa Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NehaizMadforJay-Swetha-

NehaizMadforJay

NehaizMadforJay

Posted: 16 January 2014 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
I am Lil happy after watching yesterday's episode and precap.happy that she is opening up her mouth 
I am Liking that she started  boldly talking with jai and deepika and giving them answers in a smart way. Hating such behavior towards her by jai, deepika and kektiAngry
Wish one day she gives tit for tat  to kekti too.LOL
I do hate kekti and psycho Angry

-Swetha-VildanaROSID

vijayarvi

IF-Dazzler

vijayarvi

Posted: 16 January 2014 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
me too very much annoyed by jai's behaviour i ahte deepika and ketkiAngry

NehaizMadforJay-Swetha-

RSKS

Groupbie

RSKS

Posted: 17 January 2014 at 12:53am | IP Logged

Agree with you they are spoiling Jai's character. First he was getting angry, but to convince the right things and not to encourage into wrong doings. But now he gets upset on anything and everything Dhara does and any matter related to Dhara. Forget been grateful he blames her for everything thanks to our kekti Bhabi. He is shown very stubborn.

Have one thought which is haunting me... Our Jai who is a typical Indian Hero, Will not like girls' who are like Jhansi Ki Rani, what I had thought that in the end he might think that in spite me been so rude and harsh to her she was persistent and determined in saving my life no other intention so maybe he might fall for her. But if she becomes like him and fights with him then things will be different. When Bhoomi and Jai use to argue initially love had started to blossom between them, but Jai was not accepting it for his family pressure. But here the matter is totally opposite I am afraid Jai will start hating Dhara.

Clever Ketki and deepika will take full advantage for this.

NehaizMadforJay-Swetha-

NehaizMadforJay

NehaizMadforJay

Posted: 17 January 2014 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RSKS

Agree with you they are spoiling Jai's character. First he was getting angry, but to convince the right things and not to encourage into wrong doings. But now he gets upset on anything and everything Dhara does and any matter related to Dhara. Forget been grateful he blames her for everything thanks to our kekti Bhabi. He is shown very stubborn.

Have one thought which is haunting me... Our Jai who is a typical Indian Hero, Will not like girls' who are like Jhansi Ki Rani, what I had thought that in the end he might think that in spite me been so rude and harsh to her she was persistent and determined in saving my life no other intention so maybe he might fall for her. But if she becomes like him and fights with him then things will be different. When Bhoomi and Jai use to argue initially love had started to blossom between them, but Jai was not accepting it for his family pressure. But here the matter is totally opposite I am afraid Jai will start hating Dhara.

Clever Ketki and deepika will take full advantage for this.

Now dhara started to open up her mouth, if u seen yesterday's episode and precap, u will understand that. She talked very boldly with jai and deepika. I am happy that she started to raise his voice so I think things gonna change from now onwards as we all know people blame us only until we stay calm but when we start raising our voice too then thy shut their mouths Wink

Edited by NehaizMadforJay - 17 January 2014 at 4:27am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

nature2

IF-Sizzlerz

nature2

Posted: 17 January 2014 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Angry not new Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

VildanaROSID

IF-Rockerz

VildanaROSID

Posted: 17 January 2014 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NehaizMadforJay

I am Lil happy after watching yesterday's episode and precap.happy that she is opening up her mouth 
I am Liking that she started  boldly talking with jai and deepika and giving them answers in a smart way. Hating such behavior towards her by jai, deepika and kektiAngry
Wish one day she gives tit for tat  to kekti too.LOL
I do hate kekti and psycho Angry

Same me, I am happy to see Dhara finally talk. I loved todays end scene of theme Day Dreaming but seems Depika will destroy her saree if I am saw promo good. They're to much, that Kekti I really dont know her name loves Jai and want him to maryy psycho ShockedShocked seems there only she and Deepika's dad knows that Deepika is psycho.

NehaizMadforJay-Swetha-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top