Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   

SDRFF#6: The Mischieveous & Sane Club [SIO- Strictly Invites Only] (Page 14)

--Bubble007-- IF-Stunnerz
--Bubble007--
--Bubble007--

Joined: 30 August 2013
Posts: 42464

Posted: 16 January 2014 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shreya11mehra

Originally posted by --Bubble007--

Originally posted by shreya11mehra

Originally posted by --Bubble007--

Originally posted by shreya11mehra

Originally posted by --Bubble007--

Originally posted by shreya11mehra

Hy guys...


Hi Shreya !

Hy bubbleHug
Big smile

Missed me

yes ofcourse EmbarrassedLOLLOL


Thnku...

Acha lga that u ppl miss me..thori to wrth hai meri

haha naah thodi nahi both hai EmbarrassedLOLLOL


Thnku ammi

You're welcome beta LOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

treasure11sonia555shreya11mehra

treasure11 IF-Sizzlerz
treasure11
treasure11

Joined: 08 June 2013
Posts: 20048

Posted: 16 January 2014 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shreya11mehra

Originally posted by treasure11

Originally posted by --Bubble007--

Originally posted by -Maliha-

hello evibdy
Sonia, shreya n iqra...

new member Aksaya wanna join IN...

okie !!
I am ready to welome her ApproveLOLLOL

ME TOO ROFL

Ashu ki bachiAngry


WHAT DID I DO 

Shocked
N MAHA Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sonia555shreya11mehra--Bubble007--

-AppleOfMaEye- IF-Stunnerz
-AppleOfMaEye-
-AppleOfMaEye-

Joined: 15 July 2013
Posts: 29674

Posted: 16 January 2014 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maha2012

maliha meine edit kardiya a bit but i dnt care if they consider it as bashing
good kia...
DT don't like word kachraROFLROFL
she wud bcum offensive

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

treasure11--Bubble007--sonia555shreya11mehra

shreya11mehra IF-Stunnerz
shreya11mehra
shreya11mehra

Joined: 20 July 2011
Posts: 28529

Posted: 16 January 2014 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonia555

Originally posted by shreya11mehra

M going to watch mtv roadies...frm dis saturday
Mast bitchy series...

Thn raghuuu...
Raghu ShockedShockedShocked
Did you watch DDEJ too EmbarrassedLOLLOL


Nh darling..

Raghu vo nh..raghu  YE



The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

treasure11--Bubble007--sonia555

shreya11mehra IF-Stunnerz
shreya11mehra
shreya11mehra

Joined: 20 July 2011
Posts: 28529

Posted: 16 January 2014 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by treasure11

Originally posted by shreya11mehra

Originally posted by treasure11

Originally posted by --Bubble007--

Originally posted by -Maliha-

hello evibdy
Sonia, shreya n iqra...

new member Aksaya wanna join IN...

okie !!
I am ready to welome her ApproveLOLLOL

ME TOO ROFL

Ashu ki bachiAngry


WHAT DID I DO 

Shocked
N MAHA Angry

Apne bhaijaan ko miss nh kiaCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sonia555--Bubble007--

sonia555 IF-Stunnerz
sonia555
sonia555

Joined: 16 October 2010
Posts: 32267

Posted: 16 January 2014 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Maliha-

Originally posted by sonia555

Originally posted by -Maliha-

Originally posted by sonia555

Originally posted by -Maliha-

Originally posted by maha2012

Originally posted by -Maliha-

Originally posted by maha2012

whatever surbhi jyotiWacko
we care abt this issue.. n cant move on as easily
Thumbs Up
its better to quit rather than Moving ON...
and if Moving On is the option then why not with some other show n cast??

Maliha i guess i've pretty much moved on from indian soaps now..
i didnt even bother opening the video n i aint interested in anything she says from now on..
and her character of zoya was already annoying me since a few months..
at the end when creatives are Kachra what can the viewers do
Maha!!

she was kinda irritating from the zoyaan on-set
am thinking to peep into RR,,
Maliha i wouldn't watch RR OuchLOLLOL
i wouldn't too,, thats only an option
buh might be would follow written stuff,, or th forum

ROFLROFL
Oh ROFLROFLROFL
But they will ruin this drama too Angry ROFLROFLROFL
yup...most prob
we are cursed,, wherever we go,, we spoil the charm
ROFLROFL

am liking ppl's siggys and AVs related to RR,, EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Yeah Cool ROFLROFLROFL
I am too but i dont wantt o watch it Ouch ROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Bubble007--

sonia555 IF-Stunnerz
sonia555
sonia555

Joined: 16 October 2010
Posts: 32267

Posted: 16 January 2014 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shreya11mehra

Originally posted by sonia555

Originally posted by shreya11mehra

M going to watch mtv roadies...frm dis saturday
Mast bitchy series...

Thn raghuuu...
Raghu ShockedShockedShocked
Did you watch DDEJ too EmbarrassedLOLLOL


Nh darling..

Raghu vo nh..raghu  YE



Oh Shocked ROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Bubble007--

--Bubble007-- IF-Stunnerz
--Bubble007--
--Bubble007--

Joined: 30 August 2013
Posts: 42464

Posted: 16 January 2014 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonia555

Originally posted by -Maliha-

Originally posted by sonia555

Originally posted by -Maliha-

Originally posted by sonia555

Originally posted by -Maliha-

Originally posted by maha2012

Originally posted by -Maliha-

Originally posted by maha2012

whatever surbhi jyotiWacko
we care abt this issue.. n cant move on as easily
Thumbs Up
its better to quit rather than Moving ON...
and if Moving On is the option then why not with some other show n cast??

Maliha i guess i've pretty much moved on from indian soaps now..
i didnt even bother opening the video n i aint interested in anything she says from now on..
and her character of zoya was already annoying me since a few months..
at the end when creatives are Kachra what can the viewers do
Maha!!

she was kinda irritating from the zoyaan on-set
am thinking to peep into RR,,
Maliha i wouldn't watch RR OuchLOLLOL
i wouldn't too,, thats only an option
buh might be would follow written stuff,, or th forum

ROFLROFL
Oh ROFLROFLROFL
But they will ruin this drama too Angry ROFLROFLROFL
yup...most prob
we are cursed,, wherever we go,, we spoil the charm
ROFLROFL

am liking ppl's siggys and AVs related to RR,, EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Yeah Cool ROFLROFLROFL
I am too but i dont wantt o watch it Ouch ROFLROFLROFL

I watched RR a lil bit and it seemed like too emotional and sad story Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sonia555-AppleOfMaEye-

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
SDRFF#2: The Mischieveous & Sane Club [SIO]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -AppleOfMaEye-   Replies: 1198   Views: 13443

-AppleOfMaEye- 1198 13443 12 January 2014 at 4:14am by -AppleOfMaEye-
SDRFF#1: The Mischieveous & Sane Club [SIO]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: -AppleOfMaEye-   Replies: 1204   Views: 12048

-AppleOfMaEye- 1204 12048 10 January 2014 at 8:39pm by A.Kh_20
#Devil's Club#-Chat Club 10-By invite only

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: swan20   Replies: 1194   Views: 41270

swan20 1194 41270 13 April 2011 at 6:54pm by Arwen.
Hum Sane Hai #2 (By Invite Only)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 77 78

Author: BheegiBasanti   Replies: 617   Views: 16750

BheegiBasanti 617 16750 10 March 2011 at 5:27pm by monar
Hum Sane Hai #1 (Invitees only)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: BheegiBasanti   Replies: 1200   Views: 28319

BheegiBasanti 1200 28319 28 November 2010 at 12:05pm by cooldude10

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index