Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

This is the start of Veeba story

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

hjfanatic

hjfanatic

Posted: 16 January 2014 at 6:01am | IP Logged
In yesterday's episode both Veera and Baldev brought the topic 'Marriage'. Veera to her brother and Baldev almost said he want a girl like Veera based on qualities. So this is not the start of Veera-Karan story as media said. This is the start of Veera-Baldev love story

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

libran90nicky13divyadollarTehsinaJFJ

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "This is the start of Veeba story" in Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

TehsinaJFJ

IF-Rockerz

TehsinaJFJ

Posted: 16 January 2014 at 8:48am | IP Logged
So aptly pointed out dear!SmileAnd u r right!But for me it started da day dey met after growing up..Dt pataka scene..He called himself sher and dn called her Pind da sherni!EmbarrassedFor me deir love story started from dt day..Day Dreaming

SONAL30

IF-Dazzler

SONAL30

Posted: 16 January 2014 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TehsinaJFJ

So aptly pointed out dear!SmileAnd u r right!But for me it started da day dey met after growing up..Dt pataka scene..He called himself sher and dn called her Pind da sherni!EmbarrassedFor me deir love story started from dt day..Day Dreaming
totally agree with u dear

Post Reply New Post

Go to top