Mahabharat

OS - Being Shakuni (pg 142) Duryodhana's killing (pg 139)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 148

Page 1
Page   of 148
Page 2 Page 148

Cotswolds

Goldie

Cotswolds

Posted: 16 January 2014 at 12:03am | IP Logged

The following 51 member(s) liked the above post:

metallicazBhaDinanamika13apple64Pooja--RoseWineAshwini_DArchana.nac_vash_nancyshroffjs1234bangles.scarlet.X_Life-bharti...Hemangidaenerysnow-Archu-Pamalocandidfriskymocking_birdRonMione4ever-TomNJerry-amritatspdp.Vrish.shreya_rc-Reshmi-varaalimirchynavyaaddict3pAL-pALSayaneeH.LecterBrishti_Sarkar-Shani-pujametallicShriya95KHUSHI-99AnuMPfrappieSabhayata--MimiGupta--veeranupanchaaliatominismanzilmukulProud-IndiaAcidic_San...Diala...riti4u-Shruti

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS - Being Shakuni (pg 142) Duryodhana's killing (pg 139)" in Mahabharat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Shruti

IF-Stunnerz

-Shruti

Posted: 16 January 2014 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Omg! Hilarious post ROFL

Btw...rest of the pandavas act far more confused and lost in comparison to Fredericks i.e. Freddie.

Edited by -Shruti - 16 January 2014 at 12:30am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CotswoldsSabhayata...Diala...

Cotswolds

Goldie

Cotswolds

Posted: 16 January 2014 at 12:44am | IP Logged
PART ONE

"Sir, I could not find a single reference that Arjun killed Hidimb." Asst Director of Starbharat, Shinde was in tears. Director Ashok looked hard at his subordinate, visibly angry. Ashok was a great Arjun fan and could not believe that such important event be attributed to anyone but Arjun. He had assigned a task to Shinde to find atleast a single valid source to claim glory for Arjun.

"Sir, trust me. I checked all different Indonesian, Tamil versions, all folklores, novels, even theatrical performances of amateurs in remote African tribes. I employed several scholars to dig into Persian Mahabharat, even sampled nanny stories of Mahabharat all over India, surveyed children below 5 years of age.. but all proclaim that Hidimb was killed by Bheem." Shinde was apologetic. He was secretly cursing Bheem. Bheem had made his life miserable.

"Why was Bheem born so powerful and brave ? Why cant he be like.. like .. me ? Get kicked out of bed in the morning by nagging wife, go to office to listen to boss' sweet words, go back home to again get insulted by wife. Humdrum life.. I must have been Duryodhan or Shakuni in my previous births to be punished so severely." Shinde thought.

"How about Nepali version ? They are the most authentic." Ashok was ever optimistic.
"Well Sir. Same in Nepali version as well. Infact Nepali Mahabharat says that Draupadi swayamvar was won by Bheem and not Arjun."
"I always thought Nepal is a rubbish country. Never liked Hare Rama Hare Krishna movie due to location even though I love Davanand.This is a big blow to Mahabharat and viewers.I had already imagined the most spectacular fight between Arjun and Hidimb." Ashok was despondent.

Shinde imagined the scene he was so used to by now. "Handsome Arjun, with his free, long flowing hair and wooden, Apoorva agnihotri expressions and matching dialogue delivery, shoots stream of arrows at Hidimb while Yudhi looks at the battle with suppressed yawn. Nakul stares at his own reflection in the polished sword of Hidimb. Sahadev suffering from severe comprehension issues is completely confused and at loss like Freddie of CID. Bheem lets out moronic, unnecessary laugh and bored Kunti tries to look adequately concerned. 'Gandivdhaari Arjun' continues to be played for the millionth time in the background."

"Life would be so easy if Kunti had only one son Arjun." Ashok had a dreamy look. "By the way, Shinde could you please check if you find any supporting evidence for a single son theory ?"

Edited by Cotswolds - 07 April 2014 at 2:10pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

apple64Metamorphmagusbanglestaruna40Archana.nac-bhartisimplysappie-TomNJerry-Brishti_SarkarSabhayata...Diala...riti4u-Shruti

--MimiGupta--

IF-Rockerz

--MimiGupta--

Posted: 16 January 2014 at 12:55am | IP Logged
This is awesome.. U're really really creative.. 

CotswoldsSabhayata...Diala...

Cotswolds

Goldie

Cotswolds

Posted: 16 January 2014 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --MimiGupta--

This is awesome.. U're really really creative.. 
Thanksfor kind words..  I like this mb with its opulence and great cast. Some of  their tracks are good such as lakshagrah mirror scene, kitchen being outside or newly born draupadi  trying to learn ways but alas.. They take painfully too many liberties. Hope they get over Arjun obsession.

Edited by Cotswolds - 16 January 2014 at 1:17am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Archana.nacsimplysappie.Vrish.--MimiGupta--Sabhayata...Diala...

--MimiGupta--

IF-Rockerz

--MimiGupta--

Posted: 16 January 2014 at 1:26am | IP Logged
the only thing I like abt this MB is their special effects..

Cotswoldssurbhianya_17...Diala...

Cotswolds

Goldie

Cotswolds

Posted: 16 January 2014 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --MimiGupta--

the only thing I like abt this MB is their special effects..
yes. Special effects are spectacular especially bow fight. Sometimes its easy to see graphics but still great effort. I used to be bored to death with arrow fights in chopra or ramanand sagar version. This one is way exciting and interesting.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

RoseWineArchana.nacsimplysappieamritat.Vrish.Sabhayata...Diala...

...Diala...

IF-Sizzlerz

...Diala...

Posted: 16 January 2014 at 2:38am | IP Logged
ROFLROFL
I could not control LOLLOLLOL... OS on Swastik Production Directors LOL

"surveyed children below 5 years of age" Did they say Bheem or Chota Bheem Tongue

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Archana.nacbanglesCotswoldsdaenerysnowsimplysappie.Vrish.SayaneeH.Lecter

Post Reply New Post

Go to top