New on location : Rk gone to temple : DD_VD interview ! WU - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
lovely videos..dvd looking adorable..dd looking so cute in glasses..❤️thanks for the links..
Tfs Razia   😃

Seriously Missd VD's IV Alot!

Doin Pranks Is His MANUFACTURAL DIFECT 🤣 🤣
Ths Man!!
🤣
Originally posted by Cute_Strawberry

Part 1

WU Part 1 😛
Part 1So First they take BITTU Ji solo screen shots . VD fixing his hair and getting
Ready for the shot DD comes walking fixing her hair to ,So the shot is that RK we'll KRK is coming from the temple and Madhubala and BITTU Ji ask him,That where is he coming from and while talking she gets all shock seeing a teeka on his forehead ! She ask him what's this and says you went to the temple this early in the morning . He says that now,And says that remember the film he is doing so he is just getting ready for his role because his role believe in Pooja type stuff . And madhubala is like okay so but u r a spontaneous actor not a method actor and can do any role like that and Rk is like biwi u r forgetting he is superstar not a actor ! And she is like okay okay so superstar what do u want for breakfast and he is like he is going to eat in the studio so she is like she is going to go and pack it So RK and BITTU scene is now shooting which ,BITTU Ji is like when did u sign this film so Rk BB him and says he needs to badam so he can remember everything nicely and needs to go on a long vacation And says do u remember that wat film are we shooting today or u forgot that as we'll and BITTU Ji tells him wat film they are shooting 

Off screen moments in part 1
1.While VD and indresh are shooting Indresh has something in his face VD removes out of his face,So cute🤣
2. VD talking to someone and indresh telling someone is his phone with them !😳
3. VD make up dada comes and does some touch up
4.VD again fixing his hair(Gosh I missed this much)🤣
5.DD reading a novel she is wearing these cutely nerd glasses
❤️And getting ready for her interview !!

Part 2 

WU 😛
DD is giving her interview (She is looking so pretty) She is asked about the scene and she explains them the scene ! The reporter ask her about That does she like reading novels and she is like no I was just reading it for a pass time she said I am not going to like it until I don't get wat it's about 😆(she is so cute😳) They re shoot the scene well do retakes on the scenes! VD gives his interview he tells them about the scene 😳And does his old dialogue and says that when a reported ask so wats going to happen and he yells out for the script 🤣(he is just 🤣) They ask him does he play pranks regularly and he says yes just to make the mood a little happy and stuff😆They ask him who did he not leave that he did not prank and he looked around and said no one🤣He is like him and his director mostly do the pranks but mostly on BITTU Ji cause of his expressions 🤣They ask him about a scene they just heard that is taking place and he shows them the script and says he just got it🤣

Off screen moments Part 2
1. DD brushing her hair😆
 2. VD and BITTU shooting a scene and than VD play slaps him and tells him chup🤣Everybody starts laughing🤣

Part 3 
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MdNFU54M4hM
WU😛
VD interview is still on 😳He is asked about KRK and Rk similarities and he says that now he does the double the Mahnat and needs to remember more lines but yeah it's for the drama so yeah it's okay 😳, they ask him about is he a religious person in real life he is like yes of course just because he does not put on the teeka it does not mean that he is not . He says don't go with my face use ur brain sometimes😃(Smartly said baby👏) He is he believes in all gods and goes to church the temple the Durga 😳He said that does not pry just to ask him that give me a good drama or give me a award he just does it 😳! He says it should come from with in😳They ask him to say something in ujjain style and he says Jai shree Mahta😳And gives a big dimple wala smile

GOSH I MISSED HIM SO MUCH and him fixing his hairAnd shutting up the reporters 😎AS WELL AS SEEING DVD together

New on location : Rk gone to temple : DD_VD interview ! WU

Thanks a ton for the videos and WU, Razia. :)
don't know how many days cvs shows as DUMB
 Thanks for the link and WU.
TFS...Nice to see DVD after a while...
Has any one seen what DD is reading? 😆 I saw the words 'fifty' and 'shades' on the book cover 😆
 TFS Razia
 DVD ❤️
hayee thanks so much for such amazing update