Frustrated and angry!!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Dont get me wrong, i LOVE this show and all the actors! BUT this is really starting to grate on me now.. Anshuman needs to grow a pair and just be straight with pakhi!! And NOW, Tanyas in the mix, i feel sorry for pakhi :( cos its all happening behind her back! Everyone from Anshuman, his family, Rana saab, Tanya to even the workers LOL are all whispering and planning behind her back! Lol

COME ON ANSHUMAN, GET REAL - BE HONEST.. TELL HER THE TRUTH, LET HER LEAVE, REALISE YOU DO LOVE HER.. FEEL EXTREMELY BAD.. AND THEN GO CHASE YOUR WOMAN!!! Lol

Sorry for the rant, i needed to vent this! 😭 😆
I understand the frustration and anger ..Anshuman is kinda making me feel same with his cowardness..no gut feeling in him to tell pakhi that she is unwanted in his life..

What irritated me the most the servants of the house having the freedom to taunt Pakhi behind her back..This credit too goes to the image conscious Anshuman..

Cant wait for the day when Pakhi leaves the mad house and he will think  i  won but will be the biggest loser ...
Edited by saveeta24 - 10 years ago
agree with u dont lie with pakhi m sure woh khud hi chali jategi...
Agree  if they don't change the story soon show will loose its charm.

But I thot they promised a short and sweet serial Well , too many episodes has been wasted with this 'get rid of Pakhi' project. when are they going to move on. Even I am tired of it.
😆 😆 😆
U made me remember a very sweet days by ur writing
So thank u for this
About what u said i CAN really feel u ,to be angry with a smile is the best thing 😆
Shall let him do That the more he cheat on her the more he Will hate himself after and feel mot guilty
Now its Time for pakhi to be victim
But at the End of the day it Will anshuman turn when he Will release his love for paakhi
And his fg tanya when she Will get heart attack after she get to know That anshuman never loved her he only used to her Thats it
You're right, Girish owned up to his mistake. Anshuman needs to do the same. ðŸ˜’