Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
congrtz on the new thread...
FieryPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mistyrains

Chapter 12

It was surreal, it was beautiful and all things nice that this meeting at the door was. I had a nostalgic rush of all their [ and a bit of mine too :p ] high school memories, for no specific reason, but it sort of made me a tiny bit sentimental. I loved this emotional shift in Arnav's mind, from the daze at seeing Khushi in this new light and then understanding her facade, finally. And Khushi's character has so many shades to it, her delicate, yet determined resolve to not let her heart get broken again, strikes a chord - its so realistic.

And alarm bells rang in her head - loud and clear - that maybe the Rakshas was finally reaping some of the rewards of all the hulla gulla he created...I laughed at this part, and then Khushi's concern had me going all  Aww! I love that true to its core concept, GHD always pulls into the front its comical dynamics and the filminess!

...his smile pierced right through all the walls that she had constructed ever so carefully around her fragile and wounded heart...my favorite line! Its somehow sad, yet so beautiful, so poetic. The second part of this chapter had a brimming sensuality throughout it. They way they looked at each other, probably defined the course of everything that followed. Then Arnav's understanding and complete acknowledgement of the fact that he loves Khushi, was endearing, perfect and just, just wonderful. I had a big smile plastered on my face after the last line. Amazing work as always Phoenix! :)

<3

Awww! Thanks so much for such a sweet feedback! My favourite part here is when you have written that GHD makes you remember your own school memories! GHD takes from normal daily lives of normal daily people (or so I think) and its good to know that what I think is not complete tosh! :D

And also you made me blush quite a bit with so many compliments! So thanks for that too! :D

PS - Thanks for noticing the filminess too! Thats very close to my heart! LOL!! ;) :D
ASRphanki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
congratulations !!!...:)
Oliver.Queen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Jus finished reading the last chapter u posted. Great work. The way Arnav realizes his love was excellent. N when they stare at each other in the car, the moment jus felt magical. I love this Khushi. Quite a spunk. 
amaypranay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Contracts...
Looking forward to the next...
Oliver.Queen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Waiting for the next update ðŸ˜‰
FieryPhoenix thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arnav1Khushi

Jus finished reading the last chapter u posted. Great work. The way Arnav realizes his love was excellent. N when they stare at each other in the car, the moment jus felt magical. I love this Khushi. Quite a spunk. 

Thanks so much for the feedback! :D
SaRun. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I jus happened to skim through the forum pages and my eyes fell on ur ff .. interesting title really :)
I have to tell you that I simply love ur writing style <3
I felt the pain, happiness, jealousy, anger..reading all of it in one go till here was an amazing experience! 
I freakin cant wait fr chap 13!!
and yess cud u pm me too.?! :D
FieryPhoenix thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArhiVirAnya

I jus happened to skim through the forum pages and my eyes fell on ur ff .. interesting title really :)

I have to tell you that I simply love ur writing style <3
I felt the pain, happiness, jealousy, anger..reading all of it in one go till here was an amazing experience! 
I freakin cant wait fr chap 13!!
and yess cud u pm me too.?! :D

Thanks so much for the feedback! :D

For PMs, you needs to send me a 'Buddy Request' :)
Vidhi_K thumbnail
Congrats on the new thread. Looking forward to reading the next part.