Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

||~ Veera Written Update 15th jan. 2014~|| Ranvi sad (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Moumimon

IF-Stunnerz

Moumimon

Posted: 15 January 2014 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
Thanks for written update...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShivinkiJas

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||~ Veera Written Update 15th jan. 2014~|| Ranvi sad (Page 2)" in Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 16 January 2014 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Poor Ranvi is so heartbroken but I'm glad Ratan overheard Veera and Ranvi's conversation, it could explain why she softens towards Veera

I liked the scene with Gunjan, Karan and Veera just the three of them celebrating Lohri and having fun. It was a simple yet short scene

Go Veera is all I had to say when Bansuri had the nerve to talk about Ranvi's lack of education

The precap was really good, I'm glad Balwant is admitting he was wrong for not taking a stand earlier. Gunjan sacrificed so much and in the end she still does not have a mother's love, very emotional scene!! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShivinkiJas

Post Reply New Post

Go to top