Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

She walks in Beauty...Th4 Chap-48 pg 132 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 152

meenu0527

Goldie

meenu0527

Posted: 17 January 2014 at 4:12am | IP Logged
A big big Congratulations Pansy for new thread Party
Our Very Dear SWIB deserves more and more threads StarSmileSmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

floridadocVeenaperpansy123bawaswift

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "She walks in Beauty...Th4 Chap-48 pg 132 (Page 6)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

meenu0527

Goldie

meenu0527

Posted: 17 January 2014 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Loved,loved,loved..just LOVED the chapter HeartHeart
Ghar baithe baithe, hume Kashmir ki sair kara di..beautifully described the Beauty of Kashmir ClapClap and the Romance...what say about it..!!U are the Master in writing such scenes..very subtle and clean Thumbs UpThumbs Up I admired your writing soo much..wants more and more..never ever get bored from it LOLLOLLOL Love U Hug
next chapter when U fully recover..soo no stress Wink

floridadocVeenaperpansy123bawaswift

pansy123

IF-Dazzler

pansy123

Posted: 17 January 2014 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pardeshi.Mithu

Originally posted by pansy123

Originally posted by Pardeshi.Mithu

Hello Pansy Ji...aapka haath kaisa hain abhi? How are feeling now? Pain hain kya abhi bhi? ????

Thank you dear...feeling lil better...yes still hurts sometimes...Congratulations You are an IF Rocker...sorry couldn't come to your thread...my net is very slow.

Oh! abhi bhi dard hain Ouch Take care...ill pray aapka pain jaldi kam ho jaaye Hug

And why Sorry chill...main toh aapko pochna chaahti thi par aap forum par bohot kam aate the toh rukk gayi ki aap jab aaoge tab poochungi...and yesterday saw u online toh iss thread main kudd padiTongue

Thanks a lot dear...and you are most welcome dear...you can come here anytime Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bawaswift

pansy123

IF-Dazzler

pansy123

Posted: 17 January 2014 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepaligupta197

GM Pansy...i read ur hand is still giving u a problem...take care dear n i really bow down to ur ardor Heart ...giving regular updatesStar

Thanks a million Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Veenaperdeepaligupta197bawaswift

parmarA

IF-Sizzlerz

parmarA

Posted: 17 January 2014 at 8:24am | IP Logged
@Pansy another super romantic chapter dear.

Majaa aa gaya.The way Ashu and Nidhi got romantic i was ki aaj toh yeh dono kamal kar denge.But serial me jaise doorbell bajata hai waise Armaan naam ka band baj gaya.

Armaan is too cute character in your ff and in real KTLK too.I loved his enthusiastic nature.Aur Ashu ka hyperbola aur fir uska bomb ka gola.Oh god again uska temper goes hig note.

Woh kum tha ki Mallika bhi jud gai line me.Poor cutie pie.Again alone.But liked that ashu understand her desires but he was too helpless by his profession.Truley dedicated doctor.Nidhi too understand him.

But HM se kaise bhagega?i must say ki aapne kashmir ki sair ki hui hai lagta hai.Each and every spot you pointed in your ff are too beautiful.Waise main kashmir kabhi nahi gai but still loved the word Kashmir.Aur wahaa Nidhi aur uska mandir?fir se ashu hua behaal.Usne apnee bhul repaid kar li.

But i really enjoyed Ashni's togetherness anytime anywhere.Woh sirf hatho me hath bhi dale toh humare dil ko sukoon milta hai.

Your chapter is
As sweet as Sondesh
As sour as reddish
As tasty as panipuri 
As mast as manchurian
As bright as sun
As cool as moon
As pretty as you

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

floridadocpansy123Veenaperdeepaligupta197bawaswift

pansy123

IF-Dazzler

pansy123

Posted: 17 January 2014 at 8:30am | IP Logged

Yet another jewel Pansy like in the heaven's blue gardens the dazzling moths among the whisperings and the champagne and the stars.The love of ur Ashni is more than a beauty for what is always beyond reach; it is an expression of tenderness n warmth to each other , the heaven which allures us and sustains us, the only paradise we shall ever know, the only paradise we ever need. Read the beautiful update last nyt n was desperately trying to coax sleep,  and imagining paradise as a place where a sleepless neighbor reads an endless book by the light of an eternal candle. 

Thanks for this beautiful mesmerising review...vibrant with the tone of ecstasy and with melody... lively like a beating heart...I'm mesmerised...I felt like meandering the beautiful gardens of paradise... if this is reflection of what I've written...I should be dancing to its melody...but knowing your profundity of thought...and triumphant mastery of language...it modestly helps me rejoice like a majestic river calm and deep, babbling and plunging to the immeasurable ocean...feeling contented and exulted. Thank you doesn't qualify for the magic word that would express what and how I'm feeling.

The grandeur of Ashni's luv in Kashmir...How peaceful it was, like the light evening breeze stirring the small leaves of the grapevine that clustered around the electric bulb, making the shadows move and change on the yellow mat below. Like the splendour of the dark water rippling audibly, as if a tiny fish had come to the surface for an instant and then darted beneath. It were peaceful moments such as this that makes us yearn for ur updates.

Sunrays peep in through the window disturbing Ashutosh's sleep...they're sleeping in same state as they tucked themselves in the duvet three hours before...he opens his eyes...the feel of Nidhi's breath on his chest...swelled his chest with joy...he slowly pulls out his arm and makes her head to rest on pillow...but she opens her eyes and burrowing her head in pillow she drowsily greets him, "Good Morning"...Ashutosh leans forward and uttering, "Good Morning!  Pecks her cheek... I woke you up...sorry"

Oh god! What a glorifying tribute to the update...the inventiveness of your imagination has made me spell bound...tickling to senses...as a cool morning breeze blows slowly in a desert...I feel I've been transported to some another world...I seriously want to ask...why don't you write...what a heart-soothing world that would be!

The warmth with which u portray ur leads is so lyrical. It makes me feel as if perhaps, after all, love did not come into one's life with pomp and blare, like a gay knight riding down; perhaps it crept to one's side like an old friend through quiet ways; perhaps it revealed itself in seeming prose, until some sudden shaft of illumination flung athwart its pages betrayed the rhythm and the music, perhaps . . . . . love unfolded naturally out of a beautiful fraternity, as a golden-hearted rose slipping from its green sheath.

I'm elated that my update elicited such beautiful feelings...betrayed the rhythm and the music...that such beautiful words sparked off ...and that golden hearted rose that slipped from its green sheath landed to crown this update...perhaps, that is the mystery of love...
Love is a cloud that scatters pearls.
Love is a shining light, exalted;
a secret river, purified and ever-flowing.

I can just quote some lines from Omar Khayyam as an obeisance for ur writing:

A book of verses underneath the bough

A flask of wine, a loaf of bread and thou

Beside me singing in the wilderness

And wilderness is paradise now.

Thank u Pansy for such benevolent updateHeart

I'm speechless as always...thank you word is too little to express my gratitude...Love you.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Veenaperdeepaligupta197bawaswift

Veenaper

IF-Dazzler

Veenaper

Posted: 17 January 2014 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pansy123

Yet another jewel Pansy like in the heaven's blue gardens the dazzling moths among the whisperings and the champagne and the stars.The love of ur Ashni is more than a beauty for what is always beyond reach; it is an expression of tenderness n warmth to each other , the heaven which allures us and sustains us, the only paradise we shall ever know, the only paradise we ever need. Read the beautiful update last nyt n was desperately trying to coax sleep,  and imagining paradise as a place where a sleepless neighbor reads an endless book by the light of an eternal candle. 

Thanks for this beautiful mesmerising review...vibrant with the tone of ecstasy and with melody... lively like a beating heart...I'm mesmerised...I felt like meandering the beautiful gardens of paradise... if this is reflection of what I've written...I should be dancing to its melody...but knowing your profundity of thought...and triumphant mastery of language...it modestly helps me rejoice like a majestic river calm and deep, babbling and plunging to the immeasurable ocean...feeling contented and exulted. Thank you doesn't qualify for the magic word that would express what and how I'm feeling.

The grandeur of Ashni's luv in Kashmir...How peaceful it was, like the light evening breeze stirring the small leaves of the grapevine that clustered around the electric bulb, making the shadows move and change on the yellow mat below. Like the splendour of the dark water rippling audibly, as if a tiny fish had come to the surface for an instant and then darted beneath. It were peaceful moments such as this that makes us yearn for ur updates.

Sunrays peep in through the window disturbing Ashutosh's sleep...they're sleeping in same state as they tucked themselves in the duvet three hours before...he opens his eyes...the feel of Nidhi's breath on his chest...swelled his chest with joy...he slowly pulls out his arm and makes her head to rest on pillow...but she opens her eyes and burrowing her head in pillow she drowsily greets him, "Good Morning"...Ashutosh leans forward and uttering, "Good Morning!  Pecks her cheek... I woke you up...sorry"

Oh god! What a glorifying tribute to the update...the inventiveness of your imagination has made me spell bound...tickling to senses...as a cool morning breeze blows slowly in a desert...I feel I've been transported to some another world...I seriously want to ask...why don't you write...what a heart-soothing world that would be!

The warmth with which u portray ur leads is so lyrical. It makes me feel as if perhaps, after all, love did not come into one's life with pomp and blare, like a gay knight riding down; perhaps it crept to one's side like an old friend through quiet ways; perhaps it revealed itself in seeming prose, until some sudden shaft of illumination flung athwart its pages betrayed the rhythm and the music, perhaps . . . . . love unfolded naturally out of a beautiful fraternity, as a golden-hearted rose slipping from its green sheath.

I'm elated that my update elicited such beautiful feelings...betrayed the rhythm and the music...that such beautiful words sparked off ...and that golden hearted rose that slipped from its green sheath landed to crown this update...perhaps, that is the mystery of love...
Love is a cloud that scatters pearls.
Love is a shining light, exalted;
a secret river, purified and ever-flowing.

I can just quote some lines from Omar Khayyam as an obeisance for ur writing:

A book of verses underneath the bough

A flask of wine, a loaf of bread and thou

Beside me singing in the wilderness

And wilderness is paradise now.

Thank u Pansy for such benevolent updateHeart

I'm speechless as always...thank you word is too little to express my gratitude...Love you.

HEY DEARIES - PANSY AND DEEPALI - BOTH OF YOU COMPLEMENT EACH OTHER PERFECTLY.  YOU TWO ARE LIKE BALLERINAS DANCING TO A GLORIOUS TUNE Clap WHAT A COLOSSAL REVIEW AND THE REPLY TO THE REVIEW HAS SCALED NEW HEIGHTS Thumbs Up.

floridadocpansy123deepaligupta197bawaswift

pansy123

IF-Dazzler

pansy123

Posted: 17 January 2014 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lee_Ashni

Wow Pansy such an ecstatic, romantic, passionate progression ...
Clap
Honeymoon in the backdrop of Kashmir, the paradise on earth.Day Dreaming

Thank you doc Hug

Apt dialogues have always been the highlight of your FF, Pansy.
Ashutosh making Nidhi utter his name repeatedly and the one, " Do you think I existed without you " just superb.Heart

Thank you for liking the dialogues and my writing...you liked the name scene Embarrassed thank you.

And what a description of Kashmir!  Sitting here I am getting the feel of romance filled atmosphere in Kashmir.SmileSmile

Thank you Big smile

Beautiful. Just can't wait upto next update. ..Star

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bawaswift

Post Reply New Post

Go to top