Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

She walks in Beauty...Th4 Chap-48 pg 132 (Page 126)

Post Reply New Post

Page 126 of 152

pansy123

IF-Dazzler

pansy123

Posted: 17 June 2014 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sudhajo

As usual, it is a beautiful update touchin the heart. And ofcourse, their love has got that magic hold on not only on themselves, but on us too.
Now, with this cliff hanger, eagerly waiting for the update. Understand how strenuous it is, n how much strain one has to go thru... I can only say... Thanku v.much for this fabulous Ashni. 

Thank you Sudha ji. I'm glad you liked this update. Thank you for feeling the magic of their love. Please, you needn't thank me in fact I'm grateful to you for reading SWIB. I'll  surely try to update soon.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "She walks in Beauty...Th4 Chap-48 pg 132 (Page 126)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pansy123

IF-Dazzler

pansy123

Posted: 17 June 2014 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajanigandha26

Will ashu fix mallu and jagan?

Heartstone and match-making? Shocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-deepali17-

pansy123

IF-Dazzler

pansy123

Posted: 17 June 2014 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lee_Ashni

Wow Pansy ., What an update! Simply mesmerizing!Clap

Thank you docHug I'm so happy you liked this update. 

Enjoyed the dinner scene at Dr. Rangnath and Anji. Ashutosh playing violin and his romantic glances at Nidhi.

Thank you for liking and mentioning this scene.

Does Mallika singing that particular song awarning bell for Nidhi / Ashutosh?

May be and may be not.

However, Jagan's entry gave a sigh of relief. Can't guess aabout your plans.

Big smile

And as always wonderful expression of Ashni's feelings for each other, their coordination, etc.

Thank you for feeling their feelings dear.Hug

Can't wait for long for next update Pansy.Hug

pansy123

IF-Dazzler

pansy123

Posted: 17 June 2014 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Swatishubh

Originally posted by pansy123

@ Swati. Thank you for this wonderful review dear. Will answer soon.How's my cutie?
When Eisha? WinkLOL
 Anyways, i'll post my review for the latest chapter later, take care. Your cutie is fine. 
Luv ya Hug

Sorry Embarrassed dear, I couldn't answer your review last night. I was writing update Embarrassed I'm sorry once again.

pansy123

IF-Dazzler

pansy123

Posted: 17 June 2014 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajanigandha26

Every secret of a writer's soul, every experience of his life, every quality of his mind, is written large in his works."
"Virginia Woolf

D'oh  LOL Thank you for quoting this thoughtful quote Hug

pansy123

IF-Dazzler

pansy123

Posted: 17 June 2014 at 12:19pm | IP Logged

Brilliant update Dearie Clap Eisha you have very nicely continues the story, am so touched with your written fab efforts. Star

Thank you dear Hug  I'm so touched you inspite of your busy schedule wrote this beautiful review. Love you.

Love do makes you happy,
Be with who makes you smile,
Laugh as much as you breathe,
Love as much as you live.

Awesome lines...hmm...be with who makes you smile.

It seemed a very simple ride to Anji's home yet the three inmates of the car had to control their emotions every time. The word chocolate gives a lovely nature for Ashni, but for Mallika - she took it as the child like - Not me.Big smile The banter is so lovely for them, but for her it's a tear jerker. Mallika's mind is upset, and she is at the painful ride with the pleasure in the couple's eyes. 
A loving get together with the hosts playing as their best. Liked Nidhi covering Ashu when he got wrong in answering about her favorite color. Liked how things go smoothly. Liked the violin played for Nidhi and Ashu's efforts that Mallika is not hurt. Loved Nidhi's encouragement to her to sing while Ashu played the instrument of their life. Star

So you love chocolates Wink Thank you for liking the loving get together and the hosts and thank you for mentioning all the scenes.

The song she sung truly told her feelings, and i want to add one film song wordings from between, if you please Eisha -
Yun toh duniya basegi,
Tanhayi fir bhi dasegi,
Jo zindagi mein kami hai,
Wo kami toh rahegi

Hai sabhi kuch jahaan mein,
Dosti hai wafaa hai,
Apni ye kamnaseebi,
Humko na kuch bhi mila hai

Wow! very apt lyrics. Thank you for quoting this song. Hug

My heart goes for Mallika for once and i chose to write it down here, hope am not exaggerated or wrong in quotingEmbarrassed

No dearie I'm glad you chose to write these lines, you feel Malika's pain that really makes my effort worth.

Cud see gloom in Nidhi's face, with Mallika not in good and Ashu so polite.
The car ride back home makes the silence prevailing, I liked Nidhi's words for Moon, but Mallika;s mention of the time spent in London makes it more serious.
I liked Ashu's hurry to reach home and leave Mallika at the earliest. The awkwardness is seen for the all the three, i will be looking forward how mallika will react next time.

Thank you for feeling all those emotions, Nidhi's gloom and  Ashutosh's helplessness.

It was very natural for Nidhi to ask Ashu had he never been falling for Mallika or liked her. Liked Ashu's answer more than that. He rightly put in - Everyone is not so lucky, But there is someone definitely made for every one. Loved Ashu's words on her apprehensions - Only you and me are made for each other, Lovely.ClapHeart

Thank you dearie for liking this scene, always look forward to your reviews.
Loved the banters and lovely night followed by.Blushing
The mornings are so beautiful for them, and so does it today. Loved them getting ready and be in time, though they are much busy. Liked how Ashu entered the hospital on time and took the charge from the very entrance.
His personality is everything to make any one feel as if the person so dutiful and professional has reached his place of worship.

Love you for noticing that. Rightly put, he took the charge from the very entrance.

So Jagan is here, for a change in the worlds of Ashni and..
Superbly narrative art my dear, you have given your best with your brilliance holding the story ahead. ClapClap Hug

Thank you dearie for writing this review. I'm so grateful
Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Swatishubhfloridadocbawaswift

pansy123

IF-Dazzler

pansy123

Posted: 17 June 2014 at 12:22pm | IP Logged

Thank you so much Eisha for this stunning piece of work and mesmerising ramnce and the glorious hands of yours that write down her heart and pour her and ours emotions into her updates. HeartHug

I feel overwhelmed dearie Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Swatishubhfloridadocbawaswift

pansy123

IF-Dazzler

pansy123

Posted: 17 June 2014 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -deepali17-

Pansyji.. now dont become gayab.. we want next update next week.. not lambi judaii..

NO my dear Hug I'll try my best LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top