Users

Frequent Posters

pansy123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: parmarA

Pansy congrats dear for fourth thread.

I am waiting for your update.

But i will read it tom that i want to confirm if i missed any chap.

So tomm review pakka.

Thank you Alka ji πŸ€— please take your time. Hope you like updates. where're you? I missed you so much.
Veenaper thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
What a sweet and delicious update awesomely sprinkled with Ashni's ardor, their stolen kisses, their fierce longing and passionate moments β€οΈ.

If there be a paradise on the Earth, it is this, it is this, it is this...reads one of the verses coined by Firdaus, which praises the Kashmir Valley. They say that no photography and no poetry can be compared with its incomparable beauty.  But our Dearie has proved that her flawless and impeccable Ashni's romantic tryst around the Venice of India can any day match the spectacular wonder πŸ‘.

Thank you Pansy for yet another astounding update.  Loved Arman's humour and rattling an impatient Ashu who always longs for his Nidhi πŸ€—.  I am truly amazed at the way you manage to spice up their convos - so sweet, so naughty, so special and so very unique. Super loved Ashni teasing each other with the names - too romantic.  You have summed it up so beautifully - the ever pining lovers satiated in their ecstatic moments.

I would like to dedicate to your Ashni this haunting ballad of love sung by JENNIFER RUSH - THE POWER OF LOVE.  Please see the lyrics below-

The whispers in the morning
Of lovers sleeping tight
Are rolling like thunder now
As I look in your eyes
I hold on to your body
And feel each move you make
Your voice is warm and tender
A love that i could not forsake

Cause i am your lady
And you are my man
Whenever you reach for me
I'll do all that I can

Even though there may be times
It seems I'm far away
I'll do all that I can 

We are heading for something
Somewhere i have never been
Sometimes I am frightened
But I'm ready to learn
About the power of love

The sound of your heart beating
Made it clear suddenly
The feeling that I can't go on
Is light years away. 

Expecting that you will continue another update in the Valley itself β€οΈ

Edited by Veenaper - 10 years ago
ttrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Eisha, thank you for pm-ing the link dearie, but is it possible that u update SWIB & I dont read... 😳 Already read it, loved it & much more... Will be back in weekend or Friday evening. Hope ur hand is better now. Tc!! πŸ€—
Anjani9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice romantic update in Kashmir...Thank you...πŸ‘
aryanpp thumbnail
AMAZINGπŸ‘ UPDATE... PANSYJJI...VERY VERY VERY OUTSTANDING AS USUAL  HOW I REALLY WISH TO GET NEW ASTOUNDING WORDS FROM YOUR HEART THAT WE SEE IN THE UPDATES TO DESCRIBE WHAT I REALLY WANT TO CONVEY... Everything you know was a real life scene going on... I was sooo depressed when ashu had to go to hospital it's like heart rendering... but then u gave words to it and also expressed ashu's mindset which we have never seen in either of the tv...like how his life was before nidhi came and now giving words to that was a MUST...that he had to give time tonidhi as well...before he would make some time to be with her.. it is the usual once married they take granted... and just think that it will be understood by the spouse as to why he is busy... and Armaan's call🀣 was just so very very cute...loved it... I'am sorry I'am not able to tell you what I have been thinking to tell since yesterday after going thro;; the update again n again.😭...πŸ˜›... and u have given an sight of KASHMIR which has made me to visit the place somtime... very beautiful... I think if I start to write what I feel now it may take more than your updates...consuming most of the space of this thread...just waiting for the next update for cute ashni..😊... hope your pain has subdued inspite of which u NEVER EVER FAIL TO GIVE SUCH WONDERFUL UPDATES..⭐️ LOVE U β€οΈ
rajanigandha26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pansy123

Thank you dear...so happy you liked the update...this is for you dal lake in winter

Wow its so beautiful! You have taken this pic?😊 My mother is going to kashmir with her friends and sisters in March. Me too want to go there now😳 Pansy please put "Do not disturb" outside AshNi's maharani suite. πŸ˜‰

rajanigandha26 thumbnail
❀️  I love this FF so much that I get intuition when u update. My sixth sense tells me to log in. 😊I am sure about it. I was not able to come to forum because of work load and it was not Sunday or Monday but I felt you have updated. And was so happy after reading it. Forgot all my tiredness and felt so good. Thank u Pansy for this ASHNI magic.πŸ€—
rajanigandha26 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Veenaper

What a sweet and delicious update awesomely sprinkled with Ashni's ardor, their stolen kisses, their fierce longing and passionate moments β€οΈ.

If there be a paradise on the Earth, it is this, it is this, it is this...reads one of the verses coined by Firdaus, which praises the Kashmir Valley. They say that no photography and no poetry can be compared with its incomparable beauty.  But our Dearie has proved that her flawless and impeccable Ashni's romantic tryst around the Venice of India can any day match the spectacular wonder πŸ‘.

Thank you Pansy for yet another astounding update.  Loved Arman's humour and rattling an impatient Ashu who always longs for his Nidhi πŸ€—.  I am truly amazed at the way you manage to spice up their convos - so sweet, so naughty, so special and so very unique. Super loved Ashni teasing each other with the names - too romantic.  You have summed it up so beautifully - the ever pining lovers satiated in their ecstatic moments.

I would like to dedicate to your Ashni this haunting ballad of love sung by JENNIFER RUSH - THE POWER OF LOVE.  Please see the lyrics below-

The whispers in the morning
Of lovers sleeping tight
Are rolling like thunder now
As I look in your eyes
I hold on to your body
And feel each move you make
Your voice is warm and tender
A love that i could not forsake

Cause i am your lady
And you are my man
I'll do all that I can

Even though there may be times
It seems I'm far away
I'll do all that I can 

We are heading for something
Somewhere i have never been
Sometimes I am frightened
But I'm ready to learn
About the power of love

The sound of your heart beating
Made it clear suddenly
The feeling that I can't go on
Is light years away. 

Expecting that you will continue another update in the Valley itself β€οΈ

Super LIKE πŸ‘
parmarA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
@Pansy i am sorry maine chap 40 ka review usi thread me likh diya please have alook
meenu0527 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
A big big Congratulations Pansy for new thread πŸ₯³
Our Very Dear SWIB deserves more and more threads β­οΈπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š