Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rosame thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: CORNIA_ARTI

hey guys...still drooling na...the epi was really damn good...my damn wont b able 2 watch tonite's chocolaty epi tonite...will deffo watch repeat...cant miss my chocolaty samud/jenam...

wish kumud says it  this way:

saras pulls kumud tight...holds her by her patli kamar...and warns her..."kehdo varna...zabardasti bulvaunga"...with his signature naughty smile...
kumud : tab bhi nehi bolungi...
saras pulls her closer brushes his hand over her waist...passionately...
kumud breathes fast...heart racing at top speed...
saras: ab bhi nehi? jo tumhari saansein kehrahi hain, woh apni labon ko kyun nehi kehne dete?
kumud: meri saanson ko sunsakti ho na...(still breathing fast)...toh kehneki kya zaroorat hain?...
saras: kyunki...(he draws closer to her lips)...
kumud: saras...main...(his hand moves up her arms...fingers caressing...the love was irresistable)...she closes her eyes...longing for the moment to never end...

and then...dadaji bulaofying saras!...BHANG...nasha breaks...
hehe...

Now you are making me blush :)
_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ShanUlas

i lovedthat bahome chale aa better then the one they used...i dont know who advised that sc song...it did not at all worked in saras besoori awaay ...at least baho me chale aa had a content...and that shsh sh from saras kumud at same time was so so well done in uncut part

yes that kamar pe haath i too saw in  behind the scene ...but it was not that sexy as kumud had her long hairs on that side ...it would have been better if it is showed that hands r on bare part...may be they r keeping it for future ...after marriage...coz after marriage they need to show some close scenes may be this type of scenes will be catered to us like ...saras back hug and kissing kumud shoulders and tuoching waise...coz such scenes r enough with saras kumud expressions ...to make ur imaginations go wild 😆

should i start SR imagination? ðŸ˜†

waise bhi saras romanced lot with kumud , saras showed his romantic side and kumud stood in front of him like a stone with blushing wala face , she not even touch saras's white red wala cheek😆once upon a time she touched his cheek for 4/5 seconds ðŸ¥± so i now need to watch kumuds romantic side which is      ðŸ˜†

btw bahoo mei chal aa song was better with situation and saras  ..cvs ka demag deela hai 
Edited by Linda25 - 10 years ago
KK84 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ShanUlas

i lovedthat bahome chale aa better then the one they used...i dont know who advised that sc song...it did not at all worked in saras besoori awaay ...at least baho me chale aa had a content...and that shsh sh from saras kumud at same time was so so well done in uncut part

yes that kamar pe haath i too saw in behind the scene ...but it was not that sexy as kumud had her long hairs on that side ...it would have been better if it is showed that hands r on bare part...may be they r keeping it for future ...after marriage...coz after marriage they need to show some close scenes may be this type of scenes will be catered to us like ...saras back hug and kissing kumud shoulders and tuoching waise...coz such scenes r enough with saras kumud expressions ...to make ur imaginations go wild 😆

Yeah Shana I am longing for these scenes! The way they showed saras put his hand on Kumud's waist at the start after gau hatiya...they need to show such boldness again! There needs to be a proper kiss on the hand..forehead, him moving her hair to one side from the back and kissing her nape(not sure if that's what the back of ur neck is called?!!)

N yday there were so close to touching their heads together...I wish they wud show such simple gestures as it's so cute when foreheads touch together, noses touch together.

Samud scenes are sensational as they are but the heart yearns for more!!!
KK84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Linda25

Gautam not at all sharmila but nowadays gautam becoming sharmila , any reason??😆editor dint show kiss directly, so at least we can assume he dint kiss his own finger but kissed his ...😃editor axed lot ... i have huge doubt on editor now, he is our sasuma😆

Linda Gautam is a badmaash but I do think when it comes to acting he gets serious and while kissing Jenny's hand is probs not a big deal...he has properly kissed it in the past!! But u cud tell he kissed his thumb...note how he moves his thumb sidewards n the way he kisses u can tell he only kissed his thumb!!! Lol! Guess that's acting eh! A make belief ki duniya! Am illusion!!!! ;-)

Chalo to be honest when he is sooo close to her face that's more sexy! N that's no illusion atleast!!! Or I think not!!!
KK84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CORNIA_ARTI

hey guys...still drooling na...the epi was really damn good...my damn wont b able 2 watch tonite's chocolaty epi tonite...will deffo watch repeat...cant miss my chocolaty samud/jenam...

wish kumud says it this way:

saras pulls kumud tight...holds her by her patli kamar...and warns her..."kehdo varna...zabardasti bulvaunga"...with his signature naughty smile...
kumud : tab bhi nehi bolungi...
saras pulls her closer brushes his hand over her waist...passionately...
kumud breathes fast...heart racing at top speed...
saras: ab bhi nehi? jo tumhari saansein kehrahi hain, woh apni labon ko kyun nehi kehne dete?
kumud: meri saanson ko sunsakti ho na...(still breathing fast)...toh kehneki kya zaroorat hain?...
saras: kyunki...(he draws closer to her lips)...
kumud: saras...main...(his hand moves up her arms...fingers caressing...the love was irresistable)...she closes her eyes...longing for the moment to never end...

and then...dadaji bulaofying saras!...BHANG...nasha breaks...
hehe...

OMG n me faints!! Please email this to SP! This wudve been PERFECT!! Sooo wud love to see Saras dominate her a bit in this way! Leaves her all weak at the knees!!
_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: KK84

Linda Gautam is a badmaash but I do think when it comes to acting he gets serious and while kissing Jenny's hand is probs not a big deal...he has properly kissed it in the past!! But u cud tell he kissed his thumb...note how he moves his thumb sidewards n the way he kisses u can tell he only kissed his thumb!!! Lol! Guess that's acting eh! A make belief ki duniya! Am illusion!!!! ;-)

Chalo to be honest when he is sooo close to her face that's more sexy! N that's no illusion atleast!!! Or I think not!!!

Kat Gautam is very much serious when it comes to acting but he also something else when it comes to our mirchi ðŸ˜† be it OFF or ON , obviously my eyes say it to my brain ðŸ˜†
KK84 thumbnail

should i start SR imagination?😆

waise bhi saras romanced lot with kumud , saras showed his romantic side and kumud stood in front of him like a stone with blushing wala face , she not even touch saras's white red wala cheek😆once upon a time she touched his cheek for 4/5 seconds🥱so i now need to watch kumuds romantic side which is 😆

btw bahoo mei chal aa song was better with situation and saras ..cvs ka demag deela hai

Yeah Linda kumud will be the same blushing bride on SR too am afraid. I am dying to atleast see her kiss his forehead. Itana toh bantaa hai!
KK84 thumbnail

Kat Gautam is very much serious when it comes to acting but he also something else when it comes to our mirchi😆be it OFF or ON , obviously my eyes say it to my brain😆

Yaar it's complicated hain naa! ;-) but Sachi the kiss didnt seem asli at all...n infact I was watching old samud scenes last Friday and there is a scene where he has her against the mirror to ask kiske naam Ki mehndi lagaogi...n he takes her hand and kisses her hand...usmein toh kiss mujhe hawa mein lagi!!! Lol!

But doesn't bother me too much as the closeness cannot be tricked!! When he touches her face that's all real!!! N today's chocolate smearing!! Sexxxy! I just wished then kumud took the chocolate from her face n fed it to him!! One finger only!! ;-) n he wud passionately lick her finger!!( me blaming Corni iss baar for getting me started!!)
-RoadsideRomeo- thumbnail
Sbs/ sbb dekhaa? Qartaar Singh... 😲
Ye kyaa ho rahaa hai SC me... 😕
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
^^wht did they show in sbs,sbb today?