TV couple who should get back together AVINA

-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Rubina Dilaik-Avinash Sachdev:The Choti Bahu stars were one of the most committed lovers that one would ever bump into. In fact, the media knew that it would hear them announce their marriage date soon but what came was saddening. They had parted ways and the reason was Avinash's alleged affair with another actress but, Rubina never went on records talking about the same and always defended Avinash.We just hope all gets sorted asap.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
TC sucks >< its high time AviNa clears all rumours and get married... i wont be able to trust any othet offscreen couple if AviNa foesnt happens... this sucks... frustrated...
sparklingeyes thumbnail
Even media know that their love is true...
I hope if anything is wrong b/w them...they will sort it out
N get back together...I wanna see them getting married to each other
Want our Avina back
N I agree surbiholic I will never be able to attach my self or believe any other off screen couple if ...
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
^ yup i just pray they marry on this year and ends up all rumours... so that media can stop themselves... i am appreciating Rubina defending Avi as he doesnt talk to media about this... love Avina <3
Again this TC at it again when rubina cleared those fake rumours yet they like mentioning it again ðŸ˜¡ 

Avina are made for each other and kanha will always protect their jodi.
Edited by radev_no1fan - 10 years ago
saysamsha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think this TC doesn't have any work.har doosre din bas ek hi news update karte rahte hai.just DISGUSTING.😡.hadh hai yaar. Edited by saysamsha - 10 years ago
avina_radev48 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
they just dont have anything else to do...first they were saying that avina got married secretly and now they are saying that they are separated...did they just got divorce now??? they keep on saying avi was involved with some other actress...who is she then??
goolab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
See ruby dont believe this why we worry all is ok with them
only the new fans make lot of story that why avi stsy away from this
and ruby
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I Hate TC.

Avina Are Made Each Other.

I Hope They Get Married Soon.
fatssrilanka thumbnail
Now I'm sure TC  don't have any other work and that's why they are targetting famous jodis. Eveyone knows that AviNa are very popular and if these foolish TC publishes some article with masala people will read it at once and this way they'll earn something ðŸ˜†. Truly disgusting , pathetic and sick ðŸ˜¡ðŸ¤¢ðŸ˜ˆEdited by fatssrilanka - 10 years ago