Frequent Posters

a4aarsh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
i was visualising each and every scene,thanks 4 the lovely update,
tamzin43 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
 πŸ‘ Very good update please dont  make us suffer by updating late i know your are busy with other stories but this also needs be told the passion and fire make me feel naughty πŸ˜³  Thanks for the pm dear πŸ˜ƒ
_Annesha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey,
just got another day break
woa that was simply mind blowing
i love each and every bit of this chapter
Omg now veera only hope in jungle is baldev
aha the last part was awesome
this is the only way to stop Veera 😳
princy48 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Renowned rowdy son..wow..one more name of baldeva..its jus awesum Yaar..Tfs..waiting 4 ur nxt update..
Khushi_Dillse thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Oohhooo...ghum fhir k vahi...but baldev is cute and veera she is brave girl...amazing update...
prabha75 thumbnail
excellent updates 10 to 12
Krazzy4u786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Fab upd8!!!!
Luvd it!!!!
Continue soon...eagerly w8ing 4 d nxt upd8!!!
Thnx 4 d pm!!!
meera.rajeev thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Saap aya sher ki madad karne. Awesome update di
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: kinkinikki

Yeah an update, was wondering what had happened as its been a couple of days. We have been spoit by getting updates daily, sometimes even twice.

Awww!Im really sorry!But work and life called so,cudnt write!😳Got really busy!😳But no worries I'll try not to give gaps!Too much dt is!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

[NOTE:Thank u my frnds!πŸ€—Loved every comment!😳Nd m back wid an update!πŸ˜‰]

Chapter-12,page-60:https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/101175397

CHAPTER-13.

Veera whimpered against his lips for a few seconds,but his hold round  her waist tightened,and his one hand moved to massage her back in a soothing motion,to calm her down..His lips simultaneously moved across her soft ones,gently sucking on them in a soothing motion,until her whimper died down and she stopped squirming..

Out of  the corner of his eyes he noticed the snake slithering away,and vanish into the woods,and reluctantly applying a lot of will power,his lips finally stopped moving on hers,and he managed to pull his mouth away from her seductive one..

Gasping for breath he stared down at her beautiful face..She stared up at him with wide aroused eyes,out of breath just like he was.

The flickering firelight created shadows on her beautiful face,that mesmerized him even more..Her eyes looked wider,her lips fuller and juicier,her face creamier and smoother,and her wild dark hair wilder and sexier than ever,spread like a dark cloud round her face..

Baldev felt his body hardening just at the site of her wild sight,and felt uncomfortable with it.He was still lying on top of her,and was about to move away,when her hand tightened round his waist..

Frowning at that act,he looked down at her face with confusion..

Trying to read her expression in the  light and dark shadows that were created on her face due to the flickering light of the fire.

"Baldeva.."She whispered in a soft voice.

The sound of it made his blood start boiling in response,and he inhaled a quick steadying breath.

He was sure she was still not completely awake,and was not really aware of her actions..

So he tried to move away again,and this time was successful..

He quickly decided to take a walk,and bring some more woods to add to the now dwindling fire,as it was still atleast three to four hours before morning came,and also at the same time calm down his loudly protesting body,before he made the mistake of giving in to his burning passion for her once again..

Ranvi called Veera's number for maybe the hundredth time..But still he got the message that it was unreachable..

Angry at himself for letting Gunjan convince him to let Veera go alone with Baldev,he nearly threw his phone down,but his friend Dalbeer stopped him.

"Ranvi!Don't worry so much!I'm sure she is alright..Baldev is with her..He won't let anything happen to her.."Dalbeer said in a reassuring voice.

"That's the trouble!They both can never walk for five minutes together without fighting!What the hell are they doing now,and where are they?!"

Unaware of Ranvi and Dalbeer,someone had just walked behind them..The person's ear pricking up with a spiteful smile,as Ranvi said ,

"I even lied to Beeji and Chaiji that Veera is with Gunjan,but if the truth comes out!That Veera is alone somewhere with a guy!"Ranvi almost screamed out in anger and frustration,which was almost a first time for him.

The person vanished from the scene..

And Ranvi kept on trying both Veera and Baldev's number,but like before without any success.

Gunjan worriedly walked in her room,twisting the end of her dupatta in tension.

All she had planned as surprise was an innocent picnic and outing at a cottage set by a scenic lake,she and Ranvi had discovered in one of their teen expeditions..

Veera had been away when they discovered it,so Gunjan had decided back then that she would surprise Veera with it..

And she had only asked Baldev to bring Veera as she could not trust Ranvi keeping the secret from Veera..As Gunjan wanted to see the pleasure of surprise in Veera's eyes..

She huffed and sat down on her bed,not understanding how Baldev had managed to get lost,despite the directions she had given him for the place..!!!

And to add to it she,Ranvi and some of their other friend had searched the road all the way from Pritampura to that place,and somehow Baldev and Veera had managed to vanish along with the car!

Where were those two now?!What were they doing?!!

"Rabji!Aap ki age mainu bhikh mangdi hu!Veerji aur Veera ki madad aur raksha karna!

[God!I am begging from you!Please help Veerji and Veera and keep them safe!]"She prayed closing her eyes..

Baldev had gathered some more firewoods,and walked back to the clearing,fixing the fire..

His eyes traveled around the place,looking for Veera..

She was nowhere around..!

Instantly he stood up,his heart thudding in worry..Where was she?!!

If anything happened to her he could never..

His body turned rigid as he felt a pair of familiar slim hand hugged him tightly from behind.

"Baldeva..?!Tu phirse mainu akeli chaddh ke chala gaya!Bauhot bura hai tu!

[Baldeva..?!You again left me all alone!You are very bad!]"Her soft voice strangely slurred,as he stood rigid in her back embrace,as her hands round him tightened some more..

Hot pulsing need had started to course through his traitorous body at the touch and feel of her soft body so close to his..He gulped down a knot of tension..

Before he knew it,he was whirled round by her so that they now faced each other.

He stared down t her beautiful face,and she presented him the most mesmerizing smile ever,heating up his body some more..

Before he could step back and put a good distance between himself and her,suddenly she raised her arms,and encircled his neck,trapping and preventing him from moving away..

His eyes widened as she moved closer to him..Her beautiful fragrance drowning him and his senses in..

"Baldeva?Pata hai mainu daar ke mare kinni zyada pyaas lagi thi?Phir tere jacket se maine wo pani ka botte nikala aur wo pee gayi!Chee!Kinna zyada bakwaas pani thi wo!Aur phir mujhe chakkar ane lagi!

[Baldeva?Do you know I became so thirsty when I got scared?Then I took out the bottle of water from your jacket and rank from it!Eew!what an awful tasting water it was!And then I started feeling dizzy!]"She pouted her lips,looking up at him,and pulling him closer still.

Baldev's eyes widened as understanding finally dawned on him..

Shit!I completely forgot about that wine bottle I had kept in my jacket pocket!He cursed himself..

He could not however think much further,as suddenly she tugged at his neck strongly pulling is face close to hers..

Mesmerized and helpless he stared into her face..His eyes traveling over each of her features..Her wide eyes and creamy cheeks,cute button nose and juicy full lips everything seemed to be hypnotizing him,he thought with another gulp..This was pure torture for someone whose body did bhangra at the mere sight of this girl woman!

He took in a steadying breath,as he felt his warm breath mingling with hers..Her eyes looked into his,as if that was her only favourite pastime..

Baldev knew he had to move away now,before he completely lost control of his mind,body and sanity and gave in to the demands that his raging hormones were making of his body..

He tried to pull himself free pf her grip,but her hands somehow tightened around his neck,pulling him even closer than before..

He just wanted to end this torture once and for all,but she was not letting him!

Baldev tried to set himself free once more,but this time before he could do so,her fingers curled round his neck tightly..And with a strong tug,she had managed to pull him close,and her soft lips closed over his..

Baldev's eyes widened as he felt fireworks take over his hypersensitive nerve endings,and  his body tightening in need,as her soft magical lips moved over his..

Her hands pulled his head even closer,her fingers curling in his soft hair,and pushed herself up against him..Her soft body melting into his hard one,and Baldev felt shudders after shudders pass through his body,as her lips went on moving over his..He was sure he was going to die tonight!

Chapter-14,page-65:https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3885007&PID=101319959&#p101319959

Edited by TehsinaJFJ - 10 years ago