Crucio. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Samar & Suhani

Appreciation Thread #2

... Meri Aashiqui, Abh Tum Hi Ho...

-----

---------------------------------------

Ekta Kaul gained popularity with her role in Rab Se Sohna Ishq as Sahiba, who was a girl with modesty and values. Ekta Kaul was chosen for this role as she was the perfect girl who reflected chastity from her manners and face, and so she was immediately chosen for this role. 

Then Ekta Kaul was seen as an elegant dancer in Jhalak Dikkhla Jaa-Season 6 with Tushar Kalia. 

As

Doctor Suhani, who is shown to be a hardworking girl and her caring attitude towards Priya and all the family members managed to take away viewer's hearts and Sammy's too. She considers Priya to be her mother, and has immense respect for her. Then she's shown argumenting with Sammy and Pihu over a lot of misunderstandings, where she finally gives her heart away to Sammy. After a beautiful confession, Sammy and Suhani immensely and passionately love each other. 

And

Yuvraj Thakur made his career with the role of Arjun Thakur, in the popular show, Humse Hai Liife of Channel [V] in the years 2011-2012. The simple, adorable and fair minded head boy in Humse Hai Liife,  managed to steal many hearts with his acting skills and looks. 

After a down to earth boy in Humse Hai Liife, Yuvraj then moved on to another show on the same channel, but a different youth show named Best Friends For****?, where he challenged himself with a role of a Casanova, Arjun Mittal.  His irresistible looks in BFF? managed to gain him immense popularity. 

Yuvraj Thakur has done various commercial adds, too. 

As

Yuvraj Thakur now is currently seen playing the role of Samar Shergill, short Sammy, who is shown as a popular boy among girls. But still, the simple Suhani is the one that managed to steal his heart away and now he's shown in deep love with her. He is the man who wants to stand up on his own feet and a man of great ambitions. The cool boy, has his own ways of doing everything and the two twins of Bade Ache Lagte Hain, Myrrah and Pari, are shown to have a crush on him while Pihu is in an obsessed love with him. But this boy is already taken by Suhani. 

And Together They are Known As: 

Sammy + Suhani SaHani 

Yuvraj + Ekta = YuKta 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by Jhanvi_TaaRey - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Crucio. thumbnail
 -----

-----

* If you don't have anything to say nice about this couple, then please refrain from posting anything. 

* Keep personal chatting to the minimum please. 

* Please don't bash any character. Action will be taken if rules are broken. 

* Link to the next AT will be added on the first post, once 150 pages are over. 

* DON'T quote more than 3 times. It only makes the page heavy. 

* use @member name option instead of quoting.

* Follow the Code Of Conduct of India-Forums. 

* The next AT can be made only by ME, unless I choose another admin in my absence. 

* Scrap or PM me if any queries. 

* DO NOT use the signatures used in the first post. They are purely meant for the AT. If any signature doesn't have my watermark, it DOES NOT meant that it's free to use. IT IS NOT. 

* That's itπŸ˜† Have fun people day dreaming Samar-Suhani πŸ˜³

-----------------------------------

Crucio. thumbnail

-----------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

VMs By Fans.

I Love You 

-by Amber Khan- 

Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na

-by Preetiz09- 

If you have any videos or VMs on SaHani, please scrap me, I'll add them here. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Twitter 

Yuvraj Thakur : @ThakurYuvi 

Ekta Kaul : @KaulEktakaul

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Creations

Bade Ache Lagte Hain Creations Gallery#6

Gifsets by eshaaax3. 

Creations by eshaaax3. 

If any of the members have their creations gallery in the Avatar and Signatures Forum, and have SaHani creations in their gallery, then please scrap me the links. I'll add them here, so that other members can have use SaHani creations, if they want to :) 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crucio. thumbnail

-----------------

Previous Appreciation Threads

#1 Tumse Milke Aisa Laga 

Link To Next Appreciation Thread

#3 I Need You Like A Heart Needs to Beat<3 

Crucio. thumbnail

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Highlight of the AT

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I knew I loved you, when you made me put down that book, 

and made me live our own fairytale. 

They have lived, they have been through heartbreaks, they have been separated, they have fought, they have kissed, they have loved and they have also taught us, what a real life fairytale is. Sammy and Suhani might be not the perfect people, in fact, they are imperfect. But their Love makes them perfect. As they correctly say 'Kahin na Kahin, Koi na Koi, Tumhare liye banna hota hai', they found each other at Goa's airport *wink*. They may been separated, gone through many hardships, but that's what love is all about. 

Fairytales are more than true, not because they tell that a Prince Charming exists but they also show you what it is to be in the arms of your Prince Charming. 

~ G.K. Chestertone. 

Credits:

Layout: Jhanvi_TaaRey 

Highlight of the AT signature: 

Write-Ups: Jhanvi_TaaRey 

Admins: Jhanvi_TaaRey & gk_09   

AsadQuboolsZoya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yooo new AT... yup tum hi hl sahani or Yukta. I like Yuka better.. I don't know it sounds cool
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Congo to all on 2nd SaHani AT. πŸ€—πŸ₯³
Crucio. thumbnail

Originally posted by: AsadQuboolsZoya

Yooo new AT... yup tum hi hl sahani or Yukta. I like Yuka better.. I don't know it sounds cool

It cant be YuKa nah..its ekTa πŸ˜† so "T" has to be there πŸ˜³
AsadQuboolsZoya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jhanvi_TaaRey

It cant be YuKa nah..its ekTa πŸ˜† so "T" has to be there πŸ˜³

oh yaaa  I hate this auto correction it just mess things up... yup yukta