The Vampire Diaries

Delena Beautiful Disaster 13: Change For You (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 152

hodan1987

IF-Dazzler

hodan1987

Posted: 03 March 2014 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iluvOriginals

Originally posted by hodan1987

Oh! I wanted to watch sadda haq show but can'tCry. It has no subs man. 

Subs.. Haha..I ll watch RR wid subs one day..I really wanna know how they translate itLOL
So, did they translated it well?LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Delena Beautiful Disaster 13: Change For You (Page 7)" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

iluvOriginals

IF-Sizzlerz

iluvOriginals

Posted: 03 March 2014 at 12:09am | IP Logged

I know rightLOL. I swear, I feel like the lead females in each show get prego by just eye-sex and shoulder/wrist touching/groping.ROFL
Apparently some people are having a stroke about Laila and Rudra's relationship. To be honest. Nothing happened. I mean I don't want to spoiled anything for you but nothing romantic happen between the two. Just because a former flame wants to take revenge...some feathers are being ruffled it. 
LMAO.. U know I don't understand how u guys take it..I mean being foreigner n watching INDIAN TV..I really wonder how guys stick to it.. We youth india r finding it difficult to watch n u guys..huh..

U guys must be laughing through out d epi..like watching some kind of comedy movieLOL

I grew up watching Hindi shows and stuff and more importantly hindi culture is a lot more similar to mine. Sort of like, 
No sex before marriage---not that a lot of the people I know practice thisLOL
Parents and elders are always right
Husbands are the rulers of their home
And, protecting Family and One's reputation
Living with your parents until you marry (majority of our boys move out thought when they turn). 

But, the whole meek men and women thing is completely foreign to me and totally makes me laugh soo much. My sisters can't watch hindi shows. I tried making them watch an episode and they were dying. That is why I only watch intense laugh stories because it culturally sensitive and soo different from the west. It is a guilty pleasureLOL                                               
Well, all those things r our Islamic culture..wich is ONE for all..
Hmm.i understand now..

Have u evr tried Korean dramas? Nadz is mad abt dem

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TVD-IANcrazyhodan1987

iluvOriginals

IF-Sizzlerz

iluvOriginals

Posted: 03 March 2014 at 12:12am | IP Logged

Subs.. Haha..I ll watch RR wid subs one day..I really wanna know how they translate itLOL
I'll tell u after I watch it

iluvOriginals

IF-Sizzlerz

iluvOriginals

Posted: 03 March 2014 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Hodan it's really late..u shud sleep now..don't u hv to go work Tomo..

hodan1987

IF-Dazzler

hodan1987

Posted: 03 March 2014 at 12:24am | IP Logged
I am going to work late tomorrow. So, I will probably be there until 2030 instead of my usual leave of 1800. 
The hindi culture i see in the shows are a lot more like the one I see in Arab cultures where the girls are very submissive and don't have voice- sort of like the saas bahu. 

You try that with us East African girls especially Somali Muslim girls and our husbands and mother-in-laws will be buried next to one anotherLOL.  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvOriginals

hodan1987

IF-Dazzler

hodan1987

Posted: 03 March 2014 at 12:25am | IP Logged

I'll tell u after I watch it

I did watch all the episodes with subsLOL. Man, don't tell me they are wrong?

iluvOriginals

IF-Sizzlerz

iluvOriginals

Posted: 03 March 2014 at 12:33am | IP Logged

I am going to work late tomorrow. So, I will probably be there until 2030 instead of my usual leave of 1800. 
The hindi culture i see in the shows are a lot more like the one I see in Arab cultures where the girls are very submissive and don't have voice- sort of like the saas bahu. 

You try that with us East African girls especially Somali Muslim girls and our husbands and mother-in-laws will be buried next to one anotherLOL.  

Really..hahaaROFL
Arab culture..phew.. Women can't out alone..can't u believe IT..
Both of my sisters live in Saudi .their husbands lock the door b4 goin for JobDead

hodan1987

iluvOriginals

IF-Sizzlerz

iluvOriginals

Posted: 03 March 2014 at 12:39am | IP Logged
And and Saudii women r struggling to get their RIGHT TO DRIVEStern Smile

hodan1987

Post Reply New Post

Go to top