The Vampire Diaries

Delena Beautiful Disaster 13: Change For You (Page 68)

Post Reply New Post

Page 68 of 152

TVD-IANcrazy

Goldie

TVD-IANcrazy

Posted: 07 June 2014 at 12:41am | IP Logged
@Almas: Jenser better than Ian. Angry LOL Well no comments on that. Haven't seen SPN so it would be unfair if I say anything. No doubt I am Ian crazy but will say after I start watching SPN. May be some day. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hodan1987

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Delena Beautiful Disaster 13: Change For You (Page 68)" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kidsname

Goldie

kidsname

Posted: 07 June 2014 at 1:07am | IP Logged
So dean is jensen right then i glad if he wons too .

Dracula i was thinking of watching it per your suggestion then i find out it was cancelled so i dropped the idea but are you saying even with a cliffhanger i should watch it.

hodan1987

IF-Dazzler

hodan1987

Posted: 07 June 2014 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by iluvOriginals

Originally posted by hodan1987

Originally posted by TVD-IANcrazy

^^ But Jensen is leading followed by Ian. Ian Cry

Oh, I am not surprise by that. Jensen always leads in these polls. He has a rapid online fandom. So, if I see a Supernatural actors such a Misha and Jensen on a list. I immediately assume they wonLOL 

Don't feel bad. Where it counts, Ian has won many awards. And, Jensen deserves it too. They are both soo good. 
I don't beleve in online polls n all.. coz evn of he is bad but has a strong afndom,he wins.
BATB perfc exmple

Ian and Jensen
ok a confession,u guys dont throw ur sandals at meLOL I feel Jensen is a better actor than Ian.(juz in acting terms I'm talking about).  Ian is so Damon material.. at times he acts repeitive,his exprssnz r same for most of situations.. but that's Damon I know but still.
Jensen, sarcastic,comic,angry,naughty,scary, he has evrythng different

SAY WHAT!?!!!!!?!ShockedAngry

*Starts to throw tomatoes, eggs,  and frozen shakes in Glee style at Almas*
LOL

I know what you mean but I honestly think it is a matter of writing. Jensen gets heavy and rewarding materials so he expresses more emotions. The story-line TVD has given Ian that had some meat was back in season 1. The rest, the don't ask more of Ian except to be Elena's whipping boy, psycho,  and just the wise cracking guy of the group. They gave him the Augustine storyline where they gave him 4 flashbacks. And, I believe he showed emotions in those torture scenes.

I don't look at how many expressions an actor gives. I always look at it this way. Can this actor deliver when he is expected off? Can he make an audience love a character that  is suppose to be hated? Can the actor make people care about his character? The answer,  I believe Ian can and has done it. I have been following both Ian and Jensen's career since I was 14 (both have a connection to DC AND Smallville LOL). In Smallville they were a victim of Lana Lang, she was the Laurel of that show. She ruined every guy she got closer to. So, I know their acting ranges. 

Edited by hodan1987 - 08 June 2014 at 4:03pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TVD-IANcrazyiluvOriginals

hodan1987

IF-Dazzler

hodan1987

Posted: 07 June 2014 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kidsname

So dean is jensen right then i glad if he wons too .

Dracula i was thinking of watching it per your suggestion then i find out it was cancelled so i dropped the idea but are you saying even with a cliffhanger i should watch it.

Oh yeah, even thought the show ends on a cliffhanger, it is kinda of at the same time gave you a little happy ending for the main couple and a little bit of revenge. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kidsname

TVD-IANcrazy

Goldie

TVD-IANcrazy

Posted: 08 June 2014 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Jensen and Nina won guys. Jensen beat out Ian just by less than 1%. Unhappy SPN got best series.

kidsnamehodan1987

hodan1987

IF-Dazzler

hodan1987

Posted: 08 June 2014 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TVD-IANcrazy

Jensen and Nina won guys. Jensen beat out Ian just by less than 1%. Unhappy SPN got best series.

Aww! It is okay. I knew Sups will win. So, really no hard feeling there. 

kidsnameTVD-IANcrazy

iluvOriginals

IF-Sizzlerz

iluvOriginals

Posted: 09 June 2014 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hodan1987

SAY WHAT!?!!!!!?!ShockedAngry

*Starts to throw tomatoes, eggs,  and frozen shakes in Glee style at Almas*
LOL

I know what you mean but I honestly think it is a matter of writing. Jensen gets heavy and rewarding materials so he expresses more emotions. The story-line TVD has given Ian that had some meat was back in season 1. The rest, the don't ask more of Ian except to be Elena's whipping boy, psycho,  and just the wise cracking guy of the group. They gave him the Augustine storyline where they gave him 4 flashbacks. And, I believe he showed emotions in those torture scenes.

I don't look at how many expressions an actor gives. I always look at it this way. Can this actor deliver when he is expected off? Can he make an audience love a character that  is suppose to be hated? Can the actor make people care about his character? The answer,  I believe Ian can and has done it. I have been following both Ian and Jensen's career since I was 14 (both have a connection to DC AND Smallville LOL). In Smallville they were a victim of Lana Lang, she was the Laurel of that show. She ruined every guy she got closer to. So, I know their acting ranges. 

I agree with u if we go by the material they get.
Yes Jensen gets loads of heavy matrial..  He has been challenged more in spn  than ian in tvd. If Ian got to show us 50shades of Damon thn Jensen has shwn 250Shades of DeanLOL(With his new avatar in S10 he'll cross 300)

Oh ur Judging criteria is so easy and so simpleClap

Edited by iluvOriginals - 09 June 2014 at 6:25am

TVD-IANcrazyhodan1987

hodan1987

IF-Dazzler

hodan1987

Posted: 09 June 2014 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Believe me, Jensen can play evil like nobody's business. He was the villain in My Bloody Valentine. He was really menacing in that movieDay Dreaming

kidsnameiluvOriginals

Post Reply New Post

Go to top