The Vampire Diaries

Delena Beautiful Disaster 13: Change For You (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 152

hodan1987

IF-Dazzler

hodan1987

Posted: 02 March 2014 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Hey. 
Almas, the RR forum is totally funny. It is like none of those woman have never heard of a relationship before marriageLOL.  Honestly, one of the most stupidest things about hindi shows is asexual guys. 

Edited by hodan1987 - 02 March 2014 at 11:35pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TVD-IANcrazyiluvOriginals

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Delena Beautiful Disaster 13: Change For You (Page 6)" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

iluvOriginals

IF-Sizzlerz

iluvOriginals

Posted: 02 March 2014 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
LOLI know .. We discussed dis earlier also..
Ind TV serials r stuck in 40's eraROFL

I hvnt watched RR since many days.. Wats happng?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TVD-IANcrazy

hodan1987

IF-Dazzler

hodan1987

Posted: 02 March 2014 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
I know rightLOL. I swear, I feel like the lead females in each show get prego by just eye-sex and shoulder/wrist touching/groping.ROFL
Apparently some people are having a stroke about Laila and Rudra's relationship. To be honest. Nothing happened. I mean I don't want to spoiled anything for you but nothing romantic happen between the two. Just because a former flame wants to take revenge...some feathers are being ruffled it. 

moonkmh

IF-Stunnerz

moonkmh

Posted: 02 March 2014 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by iluvOriginals

Originally posted by moonkmh

Hey madhu..how ru?
Long time

m good...i didnt see around in twitter. n m active in SH forum these days..tvd is going pathetic :(

SH forum???Confused

sadda haq..channel V show

Oh..is it good?

yeah..kind of refreshing..n very youth show

My friend is crazy abt dis shw.. Is it weekly?

it comes everyday at 6:30 watch it..i love the lead guy..his attitude is killer

iluvOriginals

iluvOriginals

IF-Sizzlerz

iluvOriginals

Posted: 02 March 2014 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hodan1987

I know rightLOL. I swear, I feel like the lead females in each show get prego by just eye-sex and shoulder/wrist touching/groping.ROFL
Apparently some people are having a stroke about Laila and Rudra's relationship. To be honest. Nothing happened. I mean I don't want to spoiled anything for you but nothing romantic happen between the two. Just because a former flame wants to take revenge...some feathers are being ruffled it. 
LMAO.. U know I don't understand how u guys take it..I mean being foreigner n watching INDIAN TV..I really wonder how guys stick to it.. We youth india r finding it difficult to watch n u guys..huh..

U guys must be laughing through out d epi..like watching some kind of comedy movieLOL

TVD-IANcrazy

hodan1987

IF-Dazzler

hodan1987

Posted: 02 March 2014 at 11:59pm | IP Logged

LMAO.. U know I don't understand how u guys take it..I mean being foreigner n watching INDIAN TV..I really wonder how guys stick to it.. We youth india r finding it difficult to watch n u guys..huh..

U guys must be laughing through out d epi..like watching some kind of comedy movieLOL

I grew up watching Hindi shows and stuff and more importantly hindi culture is a lot more similar to mine. Sort of like, 
No sex before marriage---not that a lot of the people I know practice thisLOL
Parents and elders are always right
Husbands are the rulers of their home
And, protecting Family and One's reputation
Living with your parents until you marry (majority of our boys move out thought when they turn). 

But, the whole meek men and women thing is completely foreign to me and totally makes me laugh soo much. My sisters can't watch hindi shows. I tried making them watch an episode and they were dying. That is why I only watch intense laugh stories because it culturally sensitive and soo different from the west. It is a guilty pleasureLOL                                               

hodan1987

IF-Dazzler

hodan1987

Posted: 03 March 2014 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Oh! I wanted to watch sadda haq show but can'tCry. It has no subs man. 

iluvOriginals

iluvOriginals

IF-Sizzlerz

iluvOriginals

Posted: 03 March 2014 at 12:06am | IP Logged

Oh! I wanted to watch sadda haq show but can'tCry. It has no subs man. 

Subs.. Haha..I ll watch RR wid subs one day..I really wanna know how they translate itLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top