Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TVD-IANcrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Jensen and Nina won guys. Jensen beat out Ian just by less than 1%. ๐Ÿ˜” SPN got best series.
hodan1987 thumbnail
Originally posted by: TVD-IANcrazy

Jensen and Nina won guys. Jensen beat out Ian just by less than 1%. ๐Ÿ˜” SPN got best series.

Aww! It is okay. I knew Sups will win. So, really no hard feeling there. 
Almas. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: hodan1987

SAY WHAT!?!!!!!?!๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ก

*Starts to throw tomatoes, eggs,  and frozen shakes in Glee style at Almas*
๐Ÿ˜†

I know what you mean but I honestly think it is a matter of writing. Jensen gets heavy and rewarding materials so he expresses more emotions. The story-line TVD has given Ian that had some meat was back in season 1. The rest, the don't ask more of Ian except to be Elena's whipping boy, psycho,  and just the wise cracking guy of the group. They gave him the Augustine storyline where they gave him 4 flashbacks. And, I believe he showed emotions in those torture scenes.

I don't look at how many expressions an actor gives. I always look at it this way. Can this actor deliver when he is expected off? Can he make an audience love a character that  is suppose to be hated? Can the actor make people care about his character? The answer,  I believe Ian can and has done it. I have been following both Ian and Jensen's career since I was 14 (both have a connection to DC AND Smallville ๐Ÿ˜†). In Smallville they were a victim of Lana Lang, she was the Laurel of that show. She ruined every guy she got closer to. So, I know their acting ranges. 

I agree with u if we go by the material they get.
Yes Jensen gets loads of heavy matrial..  He has been challenged more in spn  than ian in tvd. If Ian got to show us 50shades of Damon thn Jensen has shwn 250Shades of Dean๐Ÿ˜†(With his new avatar in S10 he'll cross 300)

Oh ur Judging criteria is so easy and so simple๐Ÿ‘
Edited by iluvOriginals - 9 years ago
hodan1987 thumbnail
Believe me, Jensen can play evil like nobody's business. He was the villain in My Bloody Valentine. He was really menacing in that movie
Almas. thumbnail
Hey Aliya
We have this Sleepy hollow show's discussion thread on Fox forum.
Only me , nita, Hodan and amina(u don't know her I think) Are there on that thread and we discuss almost evrything..
Even though Nita doesnt watch SH shw she is active on that thread coz we discuss evrything but that show๐Ÿ˜†

Anyway so we thought of having Member of the week kind of think.. juz to know each other better. So I'm inviting u over to grill the "hottie of d week'๐Ÿ˜‰
Below is d link to d post. Have a look.
And its perfectly ok if u don't wnt to join๐Ÿ˜†

hodan1987 thumbnail
Yeah, Aliya. Join us๐Ÿ˜Ž
Almas. thumbnail

Yeah, Aliya. Join us๐Ÿ˜Ž

I don't y but ur smiley made me laugh๐Ÿ˜†
hodan1987 thumbnail
LOL! I was letting her know of the "cool" people's newest spot๐Ÿคฃ
BlurredLines thumbnail

LOL! I was letting her know of the "cool" people's newest spot๐Ÿคฃ

really hodan cool people newest spot, ๐Ÿคฃ . 
Almas. thumbnail
We are cool. Supercool.
Yo