Fan Fictions

ArHi FF : Beauty & The Beast#3~ Th 4 Link added to Index Pg 1 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 145

Page 1
Page   of 145
Page 3 Page 145

sudhalata1

IF-Dazzler

sudhalata1

Posted: 14 January 2014 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
Lovely update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

love_iqbal_khan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ArHi FF : Beauty & The Beast#3~ Th 4 Link added to Index Pg 1 (Page 2)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

honey-sweety

IF-Rockerz

honey-sweety

Posted: 14 January 2014 at 7:21pm | IP Logged

Wonderful Update...

No Arshi moments but happy the way story progressingSmile

Arrrg Aman Angry, he always disturbs Arshi's romantic moments LOL

love_iqbal_khan

Arnav1Khushi

IF-Rockerz

Arnav1Khushi

Posted: 14 January 2014 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
It was a great update. Poor Anjali. Well there was less Arshi but I guess it was necessary. Arnav is so sweet now. I guess Aakash wud know abt Khushi soon!

Edited by Arnav1Khushi - 15 January 2014 at 2:19am

love_iqbal_khan

crazyff-fan

crazyff-fan

Posted: 14 January 2014 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
Awesome.. Waiting for akash's entry..

love_iqbal_khan

LadyR

Goldie

LadyR

Posted: 14 January 2014 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
An essential update but nonetheless Anjali's story was sad. 
However it has to be said your story brings forth the importance of forgiveness and moving forward, although Shyam deserves no forgiveness..

Angad & Kripa have essayed that you can recreate a relationship & persistently support both -Arnav & Khushi to realize this, Arnav has listened to Khushi and is able to put forth a good word for Aman, he also should never anger Khushi , she gave Shyam a beating he will never forget!

Payal may have added two + 2 and come up with 5 resulting in Akash coming to india. 

love_iqbal_khan

Asrkkgsr

Goldie

Asrkkgsr

Posted: 14 January 2014 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
nice part.poor anjali her past is too painful.admire khushis courage.liked payal arnav bonding.akash coming to india.what will happen next?will khushi meet akash?please continue soon.cant wait to read next part

love_iqbal_khan

love_iqbal_khan

IF-Rockerz

love_iqbal_khan

Posted: 14 January 2014 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aayt

congrats on new thread

Thank you so much!

Originally posted by swatim318

wooowww thread 2...

Celebrations time YEEEIII...

hey update's coming????

come on love.. i m burning my eyes for u, its 12:45 am here... update kar do naaa...

Thread 3 actually.Wink  but yes, celebration times indeed!  Sorry I couldn't update earlier..but I sent you the premiere WinkLOL  Such special treatment!!LOL

Originally posted by P4rveen12

Ms Ardent stalker has emerged,

Yippee, congrats on the new thread.

I hope this outstanding story is blessed with many more new threads, 

Eagerly waiting for the update,

Please please update soon xx 

Welcome back, Ms. Ardent Stalker...you've been missed!  Sorry I couldn't update fast enough to make your stalking successful this time but we shall make it happen next time.Big smile  I think this is the only FF of mine that has reached 3 threads within 38 chapters so its a big thing for me in its own way...I know its nothing compared to those FFs that have liike 10-15+ threads..LOL...but this is big enough for me!Embarrassed

Originally posted by V3Od

Congratz on the new threadParty

This story deserves many more threadsEmbarrassed

Thanks for sharing such a wonderful story with usHug

Eagerly waiting for the next chapterDay Dreaming

Update soonWink

Thank you sweetheart!!  All of you readers have made it possible! <3  Thank you to wonderful readers such as yourself for making me want to post more stories on IF. :)

Originally posted by sudhalata1

Lovely update

Thanks!

Originally posted by honey-sweety

Wonderful Update...

No Arshi moments but happy the way story progressingSmile

Arrrg Aman Angry, he always disturbs Arshi's romantic moments LOL

Thank you!!  Next Update is a LOT of ArHi.  I'm gonna kick the others out of the house for a bit.LOLLOL  and yeap...some things never change..in this case...Aman's interrupting cute ArHi moments isnt changing..(for now.)

Originally posted by babburibnr

Awesome.. Waiting for akash's entry..

Thank you!  Stay tuned to find out.Wink

Originally posted by LadyR

An essential update but nonetheless Anjali's story was sad. 
However it has to be said your story brings forth the importance of forgiveness and moving forward, although Shyam deserves no forgiveness..

Angad & Kripa have essayed that you can recreate a relationship & persistently support both -Arnav & Khushi to realize this, Arnav has listened to Khushi and is able to put forth a good word for Aman, he also should never anger Khushi , she gave Shyam a beating he will never forget!

Payal may have added two + 2 and come up with 5 resulting in Akash coming to india. 

Yeah...Anjali's story is far worse than Khushi's but like you said...essential update...I'm a strong believer of forgiveness...to a certain extent of course...people like Shyam, in my opinion, deserve harsher punishments than just lifetime in jail...my mind is very ruthless and my thoughts are very violent when it comes to rapists...I think a simple life sentence or a death penalty isnt enough...it doesnt make up for the torture the victim had to go through.  

that's why I had to put Arnav through hell in this ff because I couldn't even begin to THINK about a happy ending after what he did...Ouch

and you're right...Payal has added 2+2 and come up with 5...but that's not the reason for Akash's trip to India...Embarrassed

Originally posted by Asrkkgsr

nice part.poor anjali her past is too painful.admire khushis courage.liked payal arnav bonding.akash coming to india.what will happen next?will khushi meet akash?please continue soon.cant wait to read next part

Thank you!!  yeap, Anjali's past is horrible...that's why she's thinking twice and hesitating with Aman...her memories are still  too fresh...Khushi has become a tigress for sure..LOL  Whether or not Khushi will meet Akash...I will leave that for you to stay tuned and find out.Wink Will try to update by the 20thEmbarrassed

Edited by love_iqbal_khan - 14 January 2014 at 9:12pm

luvbug

Goldie

luvbug

Posted: 14 January 2014 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Oh wow that was a lovely update... Anjali's story was sad but needed to be shared with Arnav ...n I'm so proude of khushi too... She was so brave... N I'm glad she beat Shyam to pulp :D he deserved it...
Oh no Akash is coming to india... I'm lost do they not live in Delhi ?? Will have to go n check the starting chapters
Fantastic update... Eagerly waiting for the next!

love_iqbal_khan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top