Fan Fictions

ArHi FF : Beauty & The Beast#3~ Th 4 Link added to Index Pg 1 (Page 118)

Post Reply New Post

Page 118 of 145

SAM32

Goldie

SAM32

Posted: 05 May 2014 at 5:32am | IP Logged
hey.. how is everything. y takaing so long?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ArHi FF : Beauty & The Beast#3~ Th 4 Link added to Index Pg 1 (Page 118)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Farwa_Ibrahim-

IF-Rockerz

-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 05 May 2014 at 6:36am | IP Logged
res

seshatree

IF-Dazzler

seshatree

Posted: 05 May 2014 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
Katie...where are you yaar? When is the update...

rk2127

Goldie

rk2127

Posted: 05 May 2014 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Hope everything is ok at your end Katie and hope your AD gives you some free time to write the update.

Eagerly waiting for next chappySmile
Day Dreaming

Edited by rk2127 - 05 May 2014 at 10:32pm

su31

Groupbie

su31

Posted: 07 May 2014 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
wonderful...Clap

AngelsHeaven

IF-Rockerz

AngelsHeaven

Posted: 10 May 2014 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
interesting update
continue soon

sunitikapoor

IF-Dazzler

sunitikapoor

Posted: 12 May 2014 at 1:00am | IP Logged

Just finished reading this story...an amazing story with another different concept...I love Amber and Aditya...such a sweetheart...just like their parents...thank you so much for sharing such an amazing story with us...so much happened in the past five years...they got married stayed together for a short period ...his one mistake has changed his and her life...she was right...nobody has given a right to her husband to behave like a devil...he was devil on that particular night...but I can understand his position as he was not in his senses...first, while reading that scene I thought she was able to escape but poor Khushi trapped by her husband again...they met after 5 years...he has changed a lot but still need to learn more...I don't know how many times I need tissue box...I cried like hell, when his kids talking to him like a friend...when Khushi was really ignoring him...when he has his nightmares...when he told his story to Angad and Kripa...when the kids asked for their father on the father's day...when I heard Anjali's part of story...when Aman wants to be with Anjali...even Aman and Arnav talks made me cry...I don't know how many times I have used a tissue box...but I love their teasing Arnav and Khushi...they are blessed to have a great friends around them...aaj kal kahan milte hai asise log...the way four of them helped ARSHI to bring together...it was amazing...what to say about Amber, she looks like Khushi but behaves like Arnav...how sweet, and Aditya behave like Khushi and looks wise like his father...I like the way you have described meaning of their names and why Khushi kept their name with An A alphabet.    Glad that Khushi got a chance to re-think about her relationship with Arnav...and all thanks to Angad, Kripa and Anjali and off course not to forget Aman...very cute character.

I have seen all the videos which were incorporated with the updates...you have chosen the right songs on the right situation...I loved all of them...specially DID one, where you have shown Aditya is dancing with his mother...amazing dear.

Now I will come to the last chapter, finally they are together and got renewed their marriage after 5 years...Now coming to my adorable kids...I loved the way Amber was fidgeting with her lehenga as she tries to run her daddy...I love the way Arnav spoke to his kids...it looks so natural and you can visualize every scene... finally their first night...it has started out so well and I love your Khushi is independent and bold, the way she opened his shirt button...but I guess what happened was expected...I don't know what to say but I don't want him to go back into his shell...for once I want him to fight to sit with her and talk about that night...a healthy conversation.   It is always been Khushi who is taking a step forward in this relationship.   But I am sure you have planned something amazing...and let me tell you we all are waiting for that.

N3ha

Goldie

N3ha

Posted: 15 May 2014 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Amazing part! Can't wait for the next one! Could you please add me to the pm list again for this one and "always you" 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top