Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aquagal thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
"Take me home" So is it time for them to face the family?
I'm waiting for the reaction of family. 😊
rkapoor1382 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
oh god tht was sooo adorable one 
she wants to go home 
Smrikta992 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awsome teaser..
Waiting for update..
love_iqbal_khan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Oliver.Queen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
This is for u swati!😳 We did it!
This update had many different play of emotions. U take the readers to a very happy place but quickly leave them at a gunpoint. Lol. 

Finally the marriage happened. And I loved Anjali and Arnav's scenes. U made use of the blackmail Anjali in the tv series. I found their battering cute. 

Now coming to Amber and Aditya. This has got to be my favorite scene. I can totally picture an Amby fidgeting with her lehenga as she tries to run to her Daddy. It was so cute. I love the way Arnav talks with his kids. It is really natural to do so. And it was cute how they both ran to Arnav but looked at Khushi over his shoulder. 

The gazebo scene was nice and intimate. I liked how after each vow, they sealed the same vow with a promise. One can see how deeply he feels and repents all that he had done to Khushi. 

Wow they both want the Raizada's. I am happy the family reunion is in the pipeline. But I guess before that Arnav and Khushi have a lot of problems to deal with.

Just when they take a step forward, they take two steps backward. I so connected with this line. Sometimes even if u want to look past the 'past' it somehow crops up one way or another. We would try not to hurt the other person, but the pain inflicted cannot really be prevented. It was really natural for Khushi to remember the rape as he nipped her shoulder.

I originally thought Arnav would retreat and Khushi might explain to him that it was all in the past. But I guess no matter how much she denies a tiny part of her still holds onto that memory. And it would be hard to let go. My heart calls out to Arnav. 

Can we have a scene where Arnav sheds a few tears. Finally they would talk about that night. I m looking forward to that conversation. He would say that he loved her and she should say that she was gonna convey her love before things went out of their hands. 

She pushed him off of herself and the man was already needing a lot of assurance that all this is fine, I guess he will retreat into a shell. I feel he should feel awkward to face her atleast for a couple of more hours, like avoiding her approach. It seems natural but somehow I don't think Khushi would allow this. She will get over this feeling and their marriage would proceed but maybe they both won't take the next level into their relationship on their marriage night itself. I guess everytime he approaches her, their will be a sudden fear if he is crossing his boundaries. 

I am looking forward to the next chapter. 

By the way, Khushi opening up Arnav's shirt buttons, I so love u for showing that. In most ff's it's like the girls r so shy and don't make the first move. I love this Khushi! (Even though she pushed Arnav away). I was like 'finally for once we see Khushi taking the lead'. Lol. 
Edited by Arnav1Khushi - 10 years ago
rubikjules thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Loved it katie. .!

I dont know why yoy thought that this chapter would not meet our expectations. .

I loved it..!!!  The wedding was superb. .right from anjali helping arnav get ready and obsessing over him like a sister..arnav reaching late becoz of this...lol..meeting khushi n khushi laughing at the red shirt..d children running to their father (that was by far my favourite scene of the kids with their father..I liked ot more than d daddy scene).. d wedding itself with the phere n their personal vows..d gazebo..it was all so beautiful. .the kids asking why their parents arent joining them for the sleepover. ..

Finally their first night. .it started out so well..but I guess what happened was expected. .yoy had time n again mentioned that one last hurdle...
I don't know how to say it right but for once I don't want arnav to retreat back from into his shell. .for once I want him to fight. ..to talk it out with khushi...to ne her strength. ..its always been khushi who is working on this relationship. ..

Anyway,  I'm sure you have planned something amazing. .

As usual eagerly awaiting d next update. ...

Jules
Edited by rubikjules - 10 years ago
rkapoor1382 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The update was fabulous.
The love they have
End the past haunts.
ankitamishra201 thumbnail
hmm everything was going so smooth ...how can it be ...
but i was expecting dis so no shock at dat part 

nice update 
Prettycool thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Was expected end ,what going to happen next
Arilip thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well ...it was bound to happen as khushi is rape victim ...intimacy of this sort will make her revisit her demons...
Hope they will be able to overcome this hurdle...