Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: shalluuu

Arre you call 25 -30 years old ppl uncle .. I am sure u must be 10 -12 ...  I guessed that reading ur comments also  .. ðŸ˜³ 
Edited by HashiBoo - 10 years ago

shalluuu thumbnail
Originally posted by: HashiBoo

I have no problem as i said its up to u to stoop to any level  .. By the way do u think anyone has invited me ... ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† I used to be a regular member of this forum ... But i am still a silent reader most of the time .. well dont u think that u just fire your gun based on assumption ... ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† (That day u called me Rabir fan today this)  Well I have interacted with milla some time ago  I think .. and well its ur taste ,everybody is not like you ..so the majority in IF who are active in the forum are not happy with the track ... and the way ppl take fun is also different just  dont assume that they are not having fun ..😳

i am not talking about regular basis...i m talking about today and yesterday...if u could make assumption why not we😆,,,,😆,,,,,,😆...who cry n who laugh we know...😆...😆...😆...majority of IF  are not satisfied with track thats we know very welll  how many ????????????😆😆...😆
shalluuu thumbnail

sometime even 25-30 years people look like uncle...i m so shocked that rajeev age is 25-30..😲...😆...😆...coz he look like uncle...

HashiBoo thumbnail

i am not talking about regular basis...i m talking about today and yesterday...if u could make assumption why not we😆,,,,😆,,,,,,😆...who cry n who laugh we know...😆...😆...😆...majority of IF  are not satisfied with track thats we know very welll  how many ????????????😆😆...😆

When did i make an assumption ? WHy you are laughing so much ... well now i know why you are having fun watching the track ..for these comments also u laughed so much ðŸ˜‰ 
Well Let me kniw if u know how many ...😛 But for sure more than 2  Hai na ... So obviously whatever the number is majority compared to 2 ppl who are having phun 
HashiBoo thumbnail

sometime even 25-30 years people look like uncle...i m so shocked that rajeev age is 25-30..😲...😆...😆...coz he look like uncle...

I am not surprised ... That happened ... Mayank is Hot for you na ðŸ˜†  After 2 -3 years this will change ðŸ˜³
shalluuu thumbnail

When did i make an assumption ? WHy you are laughing so much ... well now i know why you are having fun watching the track ..for these comments also u laughed so much ðŸ˜‰ 

Well Let me kniw if u know how many ...😛 But for sure more than 2  Hai na ... So obviously whatever the number is majority compared to 2 ppl who are having phun 

u r again judging fans on the basis of IF...we are two who are enjoying atleast with our own ids..not inviting any group also...now u vl able to understand...😆...😆...😆...we are two enuf to bring our mayan back in front of majority,,,😃
shalluuu thumbnail

nothig has changed yet how it will change tomorrow dont make assumptions...😆...😆//mayank is hot  for gunjan  too...😆
Edited by shalluuu - 10 years ago

shalluuu thumbnail
Originally posted by: milla

We have all right to defend him and we will😆

we are again taunted that v r only two to route for mayan...

but result is opposite...u know very well...

HashiBoo thumbnail

nothig has changed yet how it will change tomorrow dont make assumptions...😆...😆//mayank is hot  for gunjan  too...😆

2-3 years not one day..ppl dont grow up that fast...😉
HashiBoo thumbnail
Mohini really sorry for deviating from the topic ... And shalu had fun talking to u me off from the topic bye bye