Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shalluuu thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: -Eris-

this s ur opinion and that s hers.. if you have no issues making fun of a character u dont like why don't you give the same amount of leverage when your fav is being talked about ?
wow for saying something about a fictional character ,you start calling an actor- a human being who exists a loser πŸ€“ 

tell me gussa aaya yesterday someone called ankit the looser u didnt reply there...all actors are human being not ur dear ones,,,if we hv capacity to tolerate ur comments u also take...
milla thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

this s ur opinion and that s hers.. if you have no issues making fun of a character u dont like why don't you give the same amount of leverage when your fav is being talked about ?
wow for saying something about a fictional character ,you start calling an actor- a human being who exists a loser πŸ€“ 

Why you have a problem and almost everyday people talk about Ankit and call him name and you have not problem but now you do whatπŸ˜† is he not a human being wiith feelings too😑
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: shalluuu

tell me gussa aaya yesterday someone called ankit the looser u didnt reply there...all actors are human being not ur dear ones,,,if we hv capacity to tolerate ur comments u also take...

exactly live and let live .. that s what am saying ... and that comment was made as his personal life was being discussed and we all know what the issue was πŸ₯±.. this post started out great.. but looks like there s no hope now to salvage it ..Edited by -Eris- - 10 years ago
shalluuu thumbnail

exactly live and let live .. that s what am saying ... and that comment was made as his personal life was being discussed and we all know what the issue was πŸ₯±

that comment was on fake article...that we are discussing today also ...if u hv right to call someone looser dont stop us...follow the line live n let live...πŸ˜†...πŸ˜†...πŸ˜†...πŸ˜†
Edited by shalluuu - 10 years ago
shalluuu thumbnail
milla observation naam ki ek cheez hoti h...if our hottie ankit or mayank is blamed just due to fake articles,,,why than we dont hv right to defend him,,when he is target for other actor meaninglessly...
milla thumbnail

milla observation naam ki ek cheez hoti h...if our hottie ankit or mayank is blamed just due to fake articles,,,why than we dont hv right to defend him,,when he is target for other actor meaninglessly...

We have all right to defend him and we willπŸ˜†
Colt.Pixy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: HashiBoo

Nice to see you guys active in the forum..I have no clue whats the track is going on... But after reading few posts I just have an idea of the Bakwas story line .. But i have a question ... Why charu is after Mayank ... Ok now lets say to take a revange or something ... But even before why she was so desperate to marry mayank ..That guy didnt have anything even a job by that time ..other than the incomplete degree ..god knows when he completed it ... Charu is from a rich family How couldnt she find at least a vickram before .. well There is not a big difference between him mayank .. IMO

@mohini and hashi loved your post. missed you guys on forum and i also disappeared.

completely agree with mohini, sharitha di, gyadev, hashi all.am here again seeing you all together to have good discussion πŸ˜‰

lemme add more. mayank is more crazy than vikram,  that he went to suicide to emotional black mail gunjan and so called smart gunjan was going to be easily carried away by him but it was so called loser rajiv who gave her brain and saved her to marry a married guy 🀒   but honi ko kaun taal sakta he? after all this drama so called strong girl became so weak and cry baby mind you cry baby and mayank who was always loser could not make agree his parents wanted to run with gunjan two times  once in chandra prabha and 2nd time before one day of she is going to marry other guy " chalo bhag chalte he "  lol and so called smart and mature gunjan  ran from home and wanted to marry a guy who  humiliated her from left right and center on their precious engagement day and selected girl like charu over her. 🀒    

and so called cry baby Rachna played huge part to expose charu and reunite mayan . it was least of adityas contribution and more of rachna's to reunite. so all of you ( who were never in favor of Mayan )  should hate Rachna imo πŸ˜†  

Forum was flooding with GunJeev fans I regret myself why I requested my GunJeev fans to stop posting against mayank .

Being Gunjan fan mohini and Hashi i appreciate you can take criticism and we can have healthy discussion for our favorite to defend them without going personal and without mocking each other. I miss pesi, sandy , rnfan , star, riva all gunjeev fans who left forum and forum became almost dead after they quit.

for charu, she can find much better guy for her . she does not deserve mayank πŸ˜‰    who dint trust even his wife during HM 🀒 
I can write so long essay but hold on... waiting for your reply mohini and hashi. πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰  

Edited by ZenerDiode - 10 years ago
shalluuu thumbnail
Originally posted by: milla

if actor is bashed on basis of fake article
why not fictional character...all are human being...
shalluuu thumbnail
Originally posted by: milla

ek saath 

mission is again start,,,,,,,,,,charu deserve better guy than mayank

atleast first ask from charu what she want...better guy or mayannk,,,
milla thumbnail

ek saath 

mission is again start,,,,,,,,,,charu deserve better guy than mayank

atleast first ask from charu what she want...better guy or mayannk,,,

Charu wants only Mayank but she can't have him and Gunjan wants him more thats why she married him in the first place. πŸ˜† Gunjan never wanted anyone else and same goes not Charu but she has no chanceπŸ˜†