Bhabo has instigated Kavitha

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Oh my God. Why the hell Bhabo has to speak the way she did. Agreed Kavitha's talk was a little bit animated and she told her reason. She had a dream and she wanted to pursue it. She admitted her method was not right. Sooraj was just feeling uneasy and wanted to go. Well good of him that he didnt speak much. Let bygones be bygones.
But no Bhabo cant leave like that . She had to create train drama. She had to shout at kavitha's sanskaars. She had to call Kavitha selfish, someone who didnt think about her parents, Sooraj and his family. Well Bhabo what right do you have to tell that to Kavitha. You have zero right according to me. Do you think anything beyond your so called parivaar or let me say your control over parivaar. When you do AD, EA, LC and now EV on Sandhya whose interest are you protecting. You only think of others when it pleases you. You were doing gun gaan of your bahu do you value her or value the so called thanedarni position she has achieved. You want her in your control and since she loves your son she has given up herself in your control. 

For me what you did to kavitha was wrong. It was like pot calling the kettle black. I strongly feel Kavitha is not going to go after Sooraj with any love traingle she is gonna go after Sandhya the sanskaari bahu of Bhabo and will most probably create situation in which Sandhya's very sanskaar and honour will be questioned. Nice Bhabo nice. You have landed your bahu and in a way your son into a new soup😑

One thing I have to give to Kavitha. The way she stood there listening to all accusations without uttering a word. I felt sorry for the girl to be so publicly humiliated. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vmaa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
  • For me what you did to kavitha was wrong. It was like pot calling the kettle black. I strongly feel Kavitha is not going to go after Sooraj with any love traingle she is gonna go after Sandhya the sanskaari bahu of Bhabo and will most probably create situation in which Sandhya's very sanskaar and honour will be questioned. Nice Bhabo nice. You have landed your bahu and in a way your son into a new soup😑

So true and it is so embarassing for both Sooraj and Kavitha

Baboo...????πŸ˜’

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
well, saying sorry is one thing and boosting self and putting down some one and making them small is something else and that was what exactly that gal did, ok no harm in putting urside but saying ur successful and all, but hello that dont give u right to hurt others and she sweetly with her logical sweet talks was hurting him which was a clever way of doing. 
bhaboo went a little bit by talking about traditions but other than that she was right in what ever she said. 

well bhaboo doesnt come from a open minded thinking, and yes bhaboo been bad to sandhya but havent one seen her deep down love and care for the same gal she was dead against and humiliated so much. 

well before asking does that gal need such humuliation, does suraj need her self boosting? when he was clearly uneasy and wanted to leave from there. u get what u ask for, suraj would have replied in his own manner had she went a bit further about his wife but well 
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@chillmaaryaar Kavitha was not saying sorry, she was just explaining why she did what she did. She clearly said she is not sorry for the decision she took. 
Why a self boosting woman is bad, while a man has self boost himself. he can say no to a girl in the mandap for n reasons(I am not talking about Sooraj) and later he doesnt feel guilty, why a woman who rejected a man should feel guilty about it. 
_Nish_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
me too...whatever happens Bhabo will never come out of her ways...
Vmaa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: shruthiravi

@chillmaaryaar Kavitha was not saying sorry, she was just explaining why she did what she did. She clearly said she is not sorry for the decision she took. 

Why a self boosting woman is bad, while a man has self boost himself. he can say no to a girl in the mandap for n reasons(I am not talking about Sooraj) and later he doesnt feel guilty, why a woman who rejected a man should feel guilty about it. 

πŸ˜†
DEBOLINA96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I kinda agree with what J said!!! πŸ˜³ The way Kavita started to talk to Sooraj,it proved clearly that she's a Politician(or an aspiring one)!!! Sooraj was least interested to talk to her..Kavita understood it but still she went on with her *so called* confession!!πŸ₯± She's defo a grey character!! πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ I mean,PERSONALLY i felt whatever Bhabo said,she said it right!!!! Yes ofcourse..she need not say the WAY she said..shouting n all..But c'mon..that is how our Bhabo is!! πŸ˜‰ I really liked Bhabo today!!! πŸ˜ƒ Well said Bhabo!! πŸ˜‰ Kavita defo would have been phaasi ka phandaa around Sooraj's neck..To have an IPS Officer as a wife,is WAY BETTER than having an IAS Officer as a wife!! πŸ˜†

P.S--No offence to the Politicians!! πŸ˜›
.kat. thumbnail
Hip, hip hooray for babho!

Fr once, I feel like running to babho n giving her a hug!πŸ€—

Did k deserve the public  humiliation?

Public or private, she started it! Is train a right place to start a conversation about abandoning your groom on the day of the wedding? πŸ˜²

She doesn't understand the consequences of her action, n is justifying it to Sur as if its a trivial thing! When he got publicly  humiliated in front of the whole town, did she think of him, his feelings, his family's predicament to come to the sons wedding with bride gone? Se might have  done what's right for her, that's ok, but justifying it to suraj saying that she wanted to make a name for herself,. Blah, blah, blah, she is still hurting n humiliating him, she is again telling him that he was worthless, n she was rit on her decision! She didn't give any other excuse, but again insulted him!!!😲

Babho was totally justified in what she did. N babho doesn't mind saying things in public, she is a drama queen. 

Will suraj be humiliated by babho screaming in the train? Maybe, but he has seen worse, n is used to his moms antics. 

Will kavitha be embarrassed?
Maybe, she has run away before, must have faced lot more embarrassments, n seems to have survived well! N even boasting about it! So I think she is strong enough to take it! She didn't cry, or cringe, or look  shocked or hurt! She was just looking a little bit curious! 

But that girl needed a lesson, n deserved everything that she got!

N babho praising sandy, inspite of all the ea she did, 
Babho loves sandy,  n babho adores suraj! the EAs r all becz of her old, old fashioned thinking n ideas about what a woman shd do! But she has changed, n is changing!

Yes, any mom wld defend her cub, her kids n praise them to the sky if others r insulting them! 

Babho today u truly r surajs mom n I can see why he adores u so much!

N for once I totally liked what Babho did!πŸ‘

Edited by ..PT.. - 10 years ago
timepass thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well, Kavita was boosting of her partial achievements and how she saved her dreams by running away from Suraj... That gave a feeling that she DID the right thing... Suraj never asked her or was interested in her achievements...Suraj being kind only listened...but Bhabho could not take it any more and lashed at Kavita... Bhabho also boosted about her Beendini and how lucky she is to get a bahu like Sandy...
Isn't it natural to boost when the opposite party is boosting?? Plus Bhabho showed Kavita how selfish she was in this whole mess...

I liked Bhabho giving back to Kavita as she got...
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Both are not right...and kavitha was more wrong than bhabo...I didnt watch the epi with subs so im not sure whether bhabo used harsh language but from what i understand she just reacted...maybe over reacted, but we must not forget that  that because of kavitha bhabo almost died of heart attack πŸ˜†and the whole RP faced humiliation...

Also i saw a reply earlier somewhere saying what's wrong if a girl escapes from a marriage she doesnt like...well, nothing wrong in that but the girl shouldnt be doing it on the day of marriage especially when the groom side has done nothing wrong, same applies to men also...just my POV...