Guys you can watch today's episode but avoid tomorrow's (Short Update)

Posted: 10 years ago
Today's episode was nice. Jalal-Bharmal interaction was good. Jalal asked him to advise him in a political matter & said," you are like my father". πŸ˜ƒ Jalal wanted to make Bhawgan Das his new subedaar but Bharmal suggested MH's name saying BD is already taking Amer's responsibility.Jalal became happy at his advice. Then there wass a scene b/w Jalal-Hakim. Jalal helped him get ready for the nikah & there is flashback of their childhood.MH cried also. It was an emotional scene. Jalal advised him," First make everyone happy at your own home only then you can make ur riyaya happy." 

Shivani went to Ambe Maa's temple with Jodha. There was a flashback where MA advised her to elope.😑 During the arti Shivani eloped & a daasi informed Jodha that she saw her going with a person on horse. Precap is same. Kal Jodha ki waat lagegi.😭

The most important thing Jalal got a new dress.
Edited by AbHer_neha - 10 years ago
Thnx for the alert dear...Will try to skip 2mrw...πŸ˜•
Originally posted by ..Tahniat..

Nahi!!!

Yeh toh hona hi tha yaar
Originally posted by KDR81

Thnx for the alert dear...Will try to skip 2mrw...πŸ˜•

I think I should skip the whole week's episodes. Let's see if its possible for me or not.
Originally posted by Abie10

Thank you!πŸ€—

Welcome dearπŸ€—
Thanks for the update dear...πŸ€—
Originally posted by AbHer_neha

Today's episode was nice. Jalal-Bharmal interaction was good. Jalal asked him to advise him in a political matter & said," you are like my father". πŸ˜ƒ Jalal wanted to make Bhawgan Das his new subedaar but Bharmal suggested MH's name saying BD is already taking Amer's responsibility.Jalal became happy at his advice. Then there wass a scene b/w Jalal-Hakim. Jalal helped him get ready for the nikah & there is flashback of their childhood.MH cried also. It was an emotional scene. Jalal advised him," First make everyone happy at your own home only then you can make ur riyaya happy." 

Shivani went to Ambe Maa's temple with Jodha. There was a flashback where MA advised her to elope.😑 During the arti Shivani eloped & a daasi informed Jodha that she saw her going with a person on horse. Precap is same. Kal Jodha ki waat lagegi.😭

The most important thing Jalal got a new dress.

@ Bold: πŸ€£

This is what these Clown CVs have reduced us to!!! πŸ˜‘
Originally posted by ...Renu...

Thanks for the update dear...πŸ€—

Welcome dear...πŸ€—
Originally posted by AbHer_neha

Yeh toh hona hi tha yaar
yeh kya ho raha hai JA Mei..
Originally posted by Mallika-E-Bhais