Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

peraltagasm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Angel-luvs-s

Dude I am so late but congratz re. Tune bataya hi nahi. I havent logged in for a looong time. I love your work as usual. And remember never give up on your passion.

- angel

Thanks angel. I didn't tell you guys coz I knew you guys had quit IF and wouldn't come. So it was no point telling you . :P but i'm glad you came. Thanks πŸ˜³
....ShreyA.... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
congo dea... on fr ua own gallery...
fab edits... loved it...
.StarDust. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
OMG... Awesome...SUper se bhi Upaar! Loved it... 
Keep rocking! :-) And congo-shongo. ;-)
peraltagasm thumbnail
@sheya_VD_AJS  : thank you 😳
@ishi baby : Thanks a tonne πŸ€—
peraltagasm thumbnail
Originally posted by: patie

unres

whooppp finally got the time *phew* i hd xams u knw na 🀒 acha chod bakwaas nai karna hai meko πŸ˜›

Coming to the creations they r simply superb
Congo on ur gallery πŸ€— u r gonna rock πŸ˜ƒ
Hope u improve more and more
All The Best πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thank you jaani πŸ€— but gosh i'm so lazy i don't feel like updating πŸ₯±
-krazyriya- thumbnail
Oops! sorryyy yaar...
will be editing soon..pakka!
-krazyriya- thumbnail
Finally edited.. yeah on Pg2... do check out...😳
peraltagasm thumbnail
Originally posted by: -krazyriya-

OMGGG! Congooo my shivuπŸ€—

*Edited

Firstly i'm so sorry for editing it so late yaar...but m super busy with work + mba exams... i know you'll understand...😳 

I understand πŸ€—

Coming to ur shop...I'm sooo sooo happyyy you finally opened ur own shop.πŸ€—...my heatiest congratulations to you yaar.πŸ₯³..may u get lots of success...⭐️. n u open many more thousands of shops! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

Aww thankyou dii but you see i'm so lazy i don't feel like updating πŸ˜† but the update is coming soon πŸ˜†
Thankies for giving me credit for the banner...m super happy u gave me this honour  n you liked it...I didnt disappointed you! 😳 

You are an ahmazing editor n i know ki aap jo bhi banao i'll defo love it πŸ€— thankyou for this super awesomee banner πŸ˜ƒ

Your intro is totally mast.πŸ˜‰...n I can already see how big fan of HP n VK you are...πŸ˜† 

*sheepish smile* πŸ˜†

Coming to your sample work... Goshhh shivuuu...😲. u make such gorgeous icons girliee...i never knew! I'm spellbound....m in love with all ur HP icons...esp. 2nd line icons..☺️❀️.so crisp n clear...awesummm work re...πŸ‘ 

Hehe thank you so very much dii πŸ˜³ 

Aditya siggy is so hawwt n Taarey ones are superrr cuteee!  Your blending is quite good..πŸ˜ƒ.just need to work a lil bit on sizes...😳 

i told you i'm super horrible with sizes πŸ€’ i guess i need to take tuitions from you. Default size kya hoga batao na? πŸ€”

weasley siblings siggy is super Amazinggg!  i loved the style n lil yellowish colourish on it...fabbb! <3
Thankyou πŸ€—

VD siggy is so pretty...loveddd it πŸ€— n Kohli one is actually sexy ☺️ 

I know i virat IS sexy β˜ΊοΈ 

Super rocking work sweety.πŸ‘...keep improving...n keep rockinggg! πŸ‘πŸΌ 

Thankyou again πŸ€—

Lots of love always...πŸ€—
Varshu! ❀️

Me in black! πŸ˜ƒ
peraltagasm thumbnail
Thank You so much for liking and commenting πŸ€—πŸ˜³

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

Edited by -Memories- - 10 years ago
peraltagasm thumbnail
update

Everything is free to use 😳 But please do not claim my work as yours πŸ˜›

Icons:

I haven't put my copyright on the icons since i don't wanna make then look shabby. But do not steal. I recognize my work πŸ˜³

Signatures:

Romione <3 I completely LOVE them  

I watched this movie recently, A Walk To Remember. Jamie and Landon β€οΈ In love with their love  *the text for AWTR edits are quotes from the movie/book*

Although I'm not a Ranbir-Priyanka  fan πŸ˜› but I still love Jhilmil and Barfi πŸ˜³

These two, Pari and Sid, are supercute together  I had made a similar kind of VriShal edit so thought of trying the same effects on this one.. πŸ˜›

^ iska size bahut ajeeb ho gaya 

That's all for now. 😳 Please hit the like button if you liked the work and do comment. Feel free to point out the mistakes πŸ˜ƒ It'll help me to learn πŸ˜³

Yes and this is the last update before my exams since I won't be allowed to touch the computer after tuesday πŸ˜† and the next update will be put up after the 1st week of march.  But if I get time i'll definately try and update πŸ˜³

-Shivangi 😳
Edited by -Memories- - 10 years ago