Tumhari Disha

Krutika back on TV with Tumhari Disha

Princess thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 19 years ago

She's back after a hiatus.

Those of you who missed the impish, often vampish Krutika Desai on the telly have reason to cheer. The lady makes a comeback as the protagonist's mother in law in Zee's Tumhari Disha in the first week of December.

Last seen in Kkusum and the bold Lipstick, Krutika was busy with a couple of crossover feature films and the odd play, but says she is willing to take on more television projects now. An out and out negative character just down from the US, Krutika will play step mother to Dushyant Sehgal, add to the woes of Disha, and will eventually be the catalyst for Disha's divorce. Krutika begins shooting for the serial from 9 November.

The versatile stage actress also did a role in the forgettable Jeet on Star Plus, but now has several more in her kitty - prominent among them being the special CID one-take episode and another show being made by Ken Ghosh for Sahara One.

"There's more of me coming to television soon," laughs the bubbly actress.

hi guys yes Disha will have a mean mother in law and be the reason for her divorce. the proof is the article above.

Source:http://www.indiantelevision.com/tellychakkar/y2k4/nov ember/3nov/4thstory.htm

Princess

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rabeeak2003 thumbnail
hey thanks princess! so now after reading the article the story is so OBVIOUS! disha will MARRY DK SEHGAL! i just hate him becuz he is so rude and ugly!😆
rabeeak2003 thumbnail
she did? not in america! or maybe i have to see the episode!
Princess thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 5 Thumbnail + 5

read the eairler updates rabeeak. she did got married to him