sw123

Posted: 17 April 2014 at 11:13am | IP Logged
update plz
gvsmu Groupbie
gvsmu
gvsmu

Posted: 20 April 2014 at 9:38am | IP Logged
chapter 39-what did you do?

everyone reached at the epicentre of the sound.

the darkness around did not let anyone see the cause of the scream.everyone could only hear rani mainavati's loud sobs.

raja bharmal was the first one to go to his wife.

in a concerned tone he asked"what happened?why are you crying?is everything alright"

"jodha" was all she could say in between her sobs.she dropped down to the ground and cried bitterly making everyone else worried.

sukanya ran to her mother,and in an attempt to comfort her,sat beside her when her eyes fell on the puddle of blood that lay inside the room.

her gaze followed the trail of blood and ended at her jijisa's body,smeared with blood,a repulsive sight,indeed.

she was astounded.she looked at her mother and said,in a ragged voice"maasa,what happened to jijisa?what happened maasa?"

it was the  mention of the word jijasa that stunned everyone.raja bharmal and raja haritosh took a step forward,walking inside the room.

the sight of a dead body covered with blood welcomed them in.it had turned morosely pale indicating that the death had taken place a while back.the foul smell of blood had dispersed into the air,completely overwhelming the atmosphere.

raja haritosh was out of words.it was hard for him to accept,the body lying before him,was that of his son.his mind was numb and he could not conjecture anything.

he walked forth and kneeled down in front of his son and tried to wake him up with his futile attempts.he jerked him,called out to him and even screamed in order to elicit a sound from the deceased man.

jodha, who until now had been standing at a distance,took a step forward.she did not react but closely listened to all that was being said.she continued to walk until she was only inches away from suryabhan.she crouched and stared at the corpse.the stains of fresh blood making her squemish.she listened to the cries of her mother and raja haritosh and looked up at the petrified faces.all of them trying their best to revive the dead man.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
she dipped her fingers in the pool of blood gathered next to him.'the blood that has shed because of you'her inner voice mocked at her.

"by a heartless creature like you.the punishment for trusting a mughal,a culprit,a sinner and and a slayer"it screamed in her head.

these voices rang in her head,tormenting her, making her blame herself for his death.
she could not stand it anymore, forcefully turned around,and without looking at anyone headed out of the door.

jalal still stood out,contemplating what had occured. more than anything else,he wondered who had done this.

jodha passed jalal and gave him a black look,her eyes redder than blood,glinting pain and betrayal in them,perhaps similar to what suryabhan had felt.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
firstly i am so sorry guys for being so irregular.i cannot tell you the work that i have been loaded with.but i know this is no reason for not updating.i promised you to give an update day before yesterday but again disappointed you.i would refrain from making any promises now.i will surely try to be regular.so sorry.
i am going to write more in a while and would definitely post it before noon today.so sorry.
also a lot of you may not like this part because it was so obvious but trust me there is more to come.SmileSmileSmile

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

binmadmannugangatanjica1paripihuPba123sree1413dodonehaMonalisaJJ2loverLuv-IKNMPsarthshrupranavvikasAngel-oshinchaudharyNikkiReedsw123khushbooparmarSShreShthAashpatKarkitjiya.kGOTforeversrividhya681357rakshashahbhaviniudaymanyata07roshaeldsouza91Pals2411.GreekPrincess.rpeezParijatrocks

srividhya68 IF-Rockerz
srividhya68
srividhya68

Posted: 20 April 2014 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Awesome update
Cont soon
sree1413 Senior Member
sree1413
sree1413

Posted: 20 April 2014 at 10:50am | IP Logged
continue soon...

Go to top