Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gvsmu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
chapter 11 -oh no
part 2

Jodha turned around and saw Jalal looking at her as if he would kill her. his expression scared her and she tried to defend her .

Jodha-wo shehanshah...(she was stammering)

Akbar was beyond angry. He did not want to listen to Jodha. Nobody had ever mustered up the courage to even contradict him ,and here was Jodha who blatantly insulted all his family. There was no way he could be calm.he clenched his fists and walked towards Jodha who stood in one corner in fear of what Jalal would do.he pinned her to the wall and did not even give her enough space to breathe.he put his hands on either side of her,making her escape impossible.

Jalal(angry and disgusted)-bas.ek lafz bhi hum ab nahi sunnenge.samajhti kya hain aap apne aap ko.aap se zyada gira hua insaan humne aaj tak nahi dekha.taras aata hain hume aapki behen par.jab aap jaisi behen ho to dushman ki kya zarurat hain.par use zyada hume ab aap par taras aayega.kya lagta hain aapko.mughal badshaah ke saamne usi ke parivaar ki beizzatti karkar bach jayogi tum.ab tak humne kuch nahi kaha jodha.aapki nadaani samajhkar.par ab tumhe koi nahi bacha payega.agar aap ek aurat nahi hoti to yahin aapka sar kalm kar dete.par kuch nahi hota maut mein mazaa kahan.jin mughalon ki aapne beizzatti ki unhi ke kadmo par jhukayenge.apne aap ko rajvanshi batati hain na aap,aaj maloon hua kaise hote hain rajvanshi.peeth mein chura bhokna jaante hai bas aur kuch nahi.
(enough.not another word from you.what do you think of yourself?i have not seen any person as petty as you.i pity shivani for having you as a sister but more than that I am going to pity you.do you think ,after insulting my family, I will let you get away with it? I have not done anything till now thinking of it as your mischief but now you wont be spared.If you were to be a man ,I would have beheaded you by now.But don't worry.what fun has death got? I will make you bow down to the same people you insulted.no I know what rajvanshis are actually good at:stabbing people at their back.)

Jodha knew that jalal was right in whatever he had said but she could not tolerate anything against her caste.

jodha-shehanshah hum rajvanshiyon ke khilaf kuch nahi sunenge.na unse veer aur sacha koi hain na koi ho sakta hain.hum maante hain ki hum apni behen ke saath dhoka kar rahe hain parantu ye uske bhale ke liye hain(suddenly she plucked up all her lost courage.she pushed jalal back and stood straight.i would not hear anything ill about any rajvanshi.neither is anyone braver nor more loyal than them.i know that I am betraying my sister but it is only for her good.)

jalal was shocked to see jodha.there was no way she would admit her mistake.jodha turned around and made way for her exit when jalal held her hand.

jalal-(screaming)humne abhi apko jaane ki ijazzat nahi di .(I have not given you permission to leave).

jodha-  parantu hume  apki  koi baat nahi sunni.jo bhi humne kahan wo sach hain.aap hamare izzat ke hakdaar nahi hain.

jalal could not control his anger further.he raised his hand on jodha but stopped realizing what he had done.jodha looked at his hand and ran out without looking back
aanchal_c thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
awesome,now waiting for jalal to announce his marriage to jodha.
...janu... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow part 10 and 11 awesome i like jodha's dare 
and plz update soon  thanks for the pm 
sarthshru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ohooo...loved the update !
really enjoying the story

gvsmu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Chapter 12-heading towards the same way

Jodha was returning back to her room after having a terrible conversation with Jalal.

Jodha(to herself)-i know that I am hurting Shivani but it is only for her good.is it? she thought again.am I actually doing it for Shivani or only because of my hatred towards mughals.was shehanshah right?am I really that bad.

Jodha was thinking about everything she had done and everything that jalal had said when she heard Shivani calling her from behind.jodha stopped and turned around,waiting for Shivani.

Shivani- jiji you are here.I have been looking around for you for so long.anyway come with me,I have to tell you something

Both jodha and shivani walked to shivanis room.Shivani ensured that no one was around and said.

Shivani-jiji hum aapse ek upkaar chahte hain.wada kijiye ki aap mana nahi karogi. 

Jodha-aisa kya chahiye tumko shivani hume batao

Shivani-wo jiji mirza hakim ne hume paigam bheja hain.us paigam mein ye likha hain ki woh humse milna chahte hain parantu unse hume vivaah se pehle milne ki anumati nahi hain.wo humse aaj raat ambe maa ke Mandir me milne aane wale hain.hum chahte hain ki aap humare saath waha chale.maasa apki baat nahi taalegi.

Jodha was not at all at peace.she did not want to talk to anyone not even shivani.so without asking anything else she said yes.
---------------------------------------------------------------
JALAL'S ROOM
jalal was too not at peace.he could not believe what jodha had done.he did not want to.he never wanted to say those harsh words to jodha.he never wanted the person,for whom he had started having feelings to conspire against him.

Jalal-I cannot let my brother's life ruin.breaking this relationship just because of one person wouldn't do anyone good.I will make jodha pay for this,but only her and no one else.why did you do this Jodha?
Edited by gvsmu - 10 years ago
akdhadeewaanii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
woowww...what an update..
i think they vl meet in ambe maa mandir..great..πŸ‘πŸ‘
keep it up..πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸ‘
we r enjoying alot..
why no pm dear,...?????πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•is their anything wrong?????????????

plz pm next time...πŸ˜›
Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
please make it long it was too short ...sorry for the rant
SUMESHNI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update plz continue soon Edited by SUMESHNI - 10 years ago
sarthshru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail