Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Reasons for why MB will not go off air

GREENSHIRT thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello friends,

As you all know ,  DVD,  are hot property  who have a huge market.  Their fan base is so huge that, 

only a few other actors can think of competing with them .The channel is not ready to lose them

to other channels.  M B is earning for them a  huge chunk of revenue  wtehich  I think  only a stupid channel will try to  forego.

Till another serial, earns them the revenue MB,  is earning,  the channel  will encourage our serial.

Also  look at  8.30pm  slot  there is a lot of competition. So till the channel finds a good concept that can withstand that  competition, also backed by good , marketable actors who have a huge fan base who can withstand the competition , I feel we can rest assured  and be very sure that

they will not  tamper with our serial. In all other time slots there is not much competition ,and the channel is ready to experiment.

So who do you think  has the same market , and fan base as our DVD? Most of  the saleable actors have shifted focus to films, and  the channel  will now have to have a strong concept  that  may not need popular actors  and  till all the things that I mentioned comes true , our serial is safe .

What do you all feel? Share your views. .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anitarani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Channel and PH both have ignored DVD & MEIEJ for reasons best known to them...
Snowy_Secret thumbnail
Nice post bt they already start ignoring MB.It's truth and it will be good fr us if accept it as soon as possible.MB going off air soon. They already stop MB's repeat telecast on 11.30 pm fr new show and shifted it to 12.30 p.m.Hope color's and ST both suffered with a huge loss by their new overhyped show.Edited by Sanjhi - 10 years ago
shaky2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sanjhi

They already start ignoring MB. They stop MB's repeat telecast on 11.30 pm fr new show and shifted it to 12.30 p.m.Hope color's and ST both suffered with a huge loss with their new overhyped show.

I am agree with u 🤢 even I want this 😡 i am tired n sick to see how they are using our co-stars only 4 publicity and dont give a damn 4 them😡
Wahyas thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
dont know what to say about it but frankly i watch mb for only dvd...n hope that it doesnt go off air n ph start giving importance to the story line which they have ignored completely.
fantasy..4me thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It will go off air yaar, as much i hate this fact they will stretch it till june as in june they will launch  FEAR FACTOR, and for that they will need time slot of 8:30 to 9:30pm , beintehaan has contract with colors for 6 months , if it worked then might be they change their decision . Repeat telecst already shift kar diya

Edited by nupurjain1234 - 10 years ago
Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
ab channel walon ko kya dosh dena jab khud nautanki films ne hi apne dusre show rangrasiya ko jyada importance dena shuru kar diya hai😡

so as much as we hate to admit it...our show will go off air soon.

but why waste time in wailing over it...jab tak on air hai tab tak toh enjoy kare😊

n don't we know pathetic CVs...jis tarah MB ka kabada kar diya...i m sure rangrasiya will not last longer also😆

n our DVD are super talented n famous...i am sure they will get other shows too...yes i know not necessarily together but this is the reality of tv...jodis come n go...we cant do much about it so lets not worry over future n enjoy present
Doremon_Selfie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nupurjain1234

It will go off air yaar, as much i hate this fact they will stretch it till june as in june they will launch FEAR FACTOR, and for that they will need time slot of 8:30 to 9:30pm , beintehaan has contract with colors for 6 months , if it worked then might be they change their decision . Repeat telecst already shift kar diya

ur mistaken
KKK will replace IGT5 during the weekends nt MB...
Dnt spread rumours pls
except uttaran bani and sanskar all shows are safe till Sept
silent.desire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

The fact remains same.. the way they are shaping up everything I think the rumours of going off air is somewhere correct and it is better if we prepared ourselves than trying to find out reasons to hold back this show.

silent.desire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Sanjhi

Nice post bt they already start ignoring MB.It's truth and it will be good fr us if accept it as soon as possible.MB going off air soon. They already stop MB's repeat telecast on 11.30 pm fr new show and shifted it to 12.30 p.m.Hope color's and ST both suffered with a huge loss by their new overhyped show.

👏Agree with you Sanju.