Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Anusha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
exactly Shruthi, Sandy was supposed to be different from other tv heroines, but looks like she's going to carry extra bhoj and look doubly miserable. 

UMDU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Anusha I have to agree with you on this. They are showing Sandy as a very under confident person in the team and I don't like it. A girl who thwarted a terrorist attack and exposed a fake baba before Ajmer wasis looks distressed and confused. Failing in tasks is ok but this impression that she is not cut out for IPS the CVs need not give...🀒 They can show a confident girl ready to take on the world like the other cadets are shown...😊
Mrs_Ojha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I agree with you all. K makes so much better impression than Sandy. And she said that not marrying him turned out a good decision for her. She has not lost her confidence like Sandy.
Somehow I feel that many women lose their confidence after marriage. It's so sad to be suffocated by your new family and your dreams, identity crushed :/.
This is what happened to Sandy - her whole personality was crushed to the extent that IPS is not making her happy anymore. She has lost it on the way.
Sometimes I think that in certain societies marriage is the worst idea for a woman πŸ˜•.
Edited by Mrs_Ojha - 10 years ago
timepass thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well...this new Kavita or poem was half written by CV's...and now they are in the mood to write the whole kavita and let Suraj / Bhabho know that this kavita or poem is not as good as our Amisha writesπŸ˜‰...this kavitha is a DOHA πŸ€£ of Kabir which always highlights some bitter truths
jhema thumbnail
πŸ˜† rofling post Sis!

waiting to see how kavitha's role is going to progress