-.QTPie.- thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

A girl just opened her lappy when she was wondering in a website... She found a website of another website and there was writing Join In... She clicked the hyperlink... She opened an account in that site then after two three days there was a friend request for the girl she accepted it but she was too lonely there...So she thought why not leave this place... After someday, people started to talk to her... and yes she started to enjoy there and start to read different type of story and she too thought why not to write one... She wrote stories then one by one people used to appreciate her and people there talk to her which made her feel too good...

After people talk to her, she saw a view of a person in her profile and she posted a "Hi" in the person's profile... The reply came too soon... They soon  become the two new sisters of the website...They started to talk to each other with the time interval they became close and soon became the "Jaan" of the profile viewer and the profile viewer became the girl's "Di"... They used to talk long... and love chatting with each other, teasing each other... They have became a part of each other's life...if one was heart then the other was the heartbeat the way they were bond to each other was even more than of two real sis, they used to share everything with each other... and even they used to cry in each other's grief...

But soon the talk became less as the girl's di became Inactive which became a burden to the girl... The girl again felt coldness toward the website... She rarely came in the website and talk to the people there but soon or less she came to normal she again started to talk to people but yes she never had forget her di... Then after 2 to 3 days her di messaged her the boundary of happiness just got to see a scrap from her di... But what does she sees... She sees that her di wrote she is leaving the website forever... A lone of tear just passed out from her eyes... She felt as her world has stopped here... She finally consulted herself and requested her di to not leave the website actually not to leave her... After 100's of times asking her to stay her di finally agreed and finally told her that she(her di) had became the victim of some people who hurt her very much and even gave the girl a suggestion to not to talk to them as she didn't want her Jaan to suffer... She agreed to the fact and finally they were back... They used to chat but somehow the strong connections between them became less... But still they both tried their level best to make their connection as previously...  And yes they were successful they became the same sister which they used to be ;)

But who knew a hinder was on their way, as the girl and her di became really inactive... The time of New Year became a golden time for them both, as they meet up and again they started to chat long... But after sometime the girl's di messaged her saying that she is leaving the website and this time its permanently... The girl was broken once again she became a person without life... She asked a plenty of time to her di but she didn't reply and the girl couldn't bear this she begged her to stay but now she was crying and this time her request/ the begging of her turned to something else this time she thought that the all things said by her "di" was a lie... The girl spited harsh word on her di... The girl hurt her di like anything she knew that she used to affect her di a lot but all the harsh word were not at all to hurt her but as the girl was hurt she even didn't knew her comments to her di will hurt her(Girl's Di)so much...

Her di was too hurt... As the reply of her di said it... The girl thought how stupid she is to hurt her heartbeat? She became even more hurt to know she hurt her di :'(

How silly she was but finally her di forgive her but no she is still not able to forgive herself but yes she was still not happy as her di was still had the plan to leave the website...

But the day when the girl saw change on her di's status she felt as if she was the luckiest person in the world ;)... and she became even happier to know that her di is staying coz of her...

But again, she felt that she never worth a person like her di coz she was the one who hurt her di, she was the one who made her di cry, She was the one who placed harsh word for her di...

So the girl decided that why not leave the website but she could never do that...coz, the two sisters of this website can never leave without each other... So she made herself realized how special her di was to her and she would never hurt her di any more and do anything for her di...

As  one was the Heart and other was the heartbeat... How can they be separated?

Edited by -.QTPie.- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-.QTPie.- thumbnail

So, I finally I wrote this, this is not intended to hurt anyone here but if I hurt anyone out there I am really sorry I know I am a stupid girl but trust me I never mean to hurt anyone..

This OS is dedicated to a special person I don't wanna mention her name out here coz I don't wanna make her sad... I know I have hurt u a lotss di but do forgive me if u can...Love u to the core di and ur place can never be taken by any person in my life...

With Love,

Surabhi

Edited by -.QTPie.- - 10 years ago
rabitaarey thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
RESS.. 😊 🤗..  Edited by Rabertmona - 10 years ago
...Rhythsy... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
awesome yaar!!!
super sweet!!!

n whom ever u have hurt na m sure she wnt b more upset wid u aft dis!! 😊
kriti094 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow chutki
i m sure now ur di is gonna be really happy
Crucio. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
now your dii isnt going to be upset after reading this awesome one shot 
beautifully written, especially the heart and heartbeat wala line ❤️
ZiyaGautamholic thumbnail
Hey..
I really hope ki for who u write this Story will understand u...
All the best..,!!!
....pooja.... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome os
very sweet n lovely
now i hope ur dii will be definitely happy from u

raddhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Emotional yaar
I hope tht person