Congrats all Shlokians 
Good job 
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by goolab

Congrats to everyone I will post to night

Congrats to u to goolab every did great 
Originally posted by radev24

seemu your perfection in sig making progressively so dhaansoo yaar, CG par jaao na regularly like before 👏⭐️

Yes these are awesome 
Originally posted by seema12345

Nice
Originally posted by radev24

Avinash you fabulous as Shlok, hats off to SO PH for selecting you out of hundreds! They are truly gifted and know the true calibre of an actor for a role, character as that of Shlok that they have scripted ... amazing! mindblowing!

fabulous2

Brilliant Abi / Madhu

Agree 100%

Avinash is a superb a actor !!!!!!
from pg 111 of musical ... tried to write brief pov, just salient points with pics, let pics do the talking 😃

EPISODE 102, Mon Jan 13 2014

Title: Kalindi Day ... All the Way ... Yaaay!!!!

Well today's episode was so intense, so action filled, so blood curling, all emotions flared up so strong, so powerful, be that Ajju kalindi anjali and last but not the least ASTHA AND SHLOK, one man fighting against 4 women. 

Except this time shlok and anjali the bad mother on same side of the mahabharat? Bcoz both have same purpose in mind, same fear in mind, the monster called Niranjan Agnihotri. His reputation, his aan baan maan shaan is all mother-beta care about, beta out of sheer respect for baba, mother out of sheer fear for her hitler husband.

Kalindi, hats off to you! My kind of mother, my kind of wife and DIL. Needless to say Best mother in law AS WELL.

Kalindi knows her SIL shlok is one heck of a domestic violence creator instigator. Her index finger attacking his ego, arrogance, at his baba's izzat, all rolled in one, and totally unbearable for shlok ... how dare she talking to ME like this?

Shlok doesn't give 2 hoots about the law of the land, practically runs his car over to Kalindi and ajju (no pics yet). The camera focussed on his eyes while forcibly seating astha in his car. It's clear he will cross lakshman rekha 100 times over to save baba's so-called izzat reputation and he does, bcoz he knows sabko apni jaan pyaari hoti hai.

Even goes to the extent of cuffing astha's hand as if to suggest that she is his wife for life. Time will tell, several weeks for that matter, kaun kitne paani mein hai? Whose palada (balance?) is heavier, astha or shlok?

Hum tum ek jail mein band hain, aur chaabi kho jaaye? The alert and presence of mind of shlok tells him right in front of the inspector to vanish the key to the cuffs, the key to end his problems he is currently facing right in his own house??

But brief precap shows astha and varad looking at each other with shock, guilt, mixed feelings? Astha already out of the jail, out of the jail of agni wrath for now any way, having to answer the reporters, having to answer the society?

W&W as always

my 5c!

who can forget this scene, all fake, but FF today and things are 180

Prem nice and congrat for 15at oh avinash