India-Forums

KOFFEE WITH IF: SPECIAL EDITION ARUN AKA SURYA FROM VANI RANI

Karthikka IF-Dazzler
Karthikka
Karthikka

Posted: 13 January 2014 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Hi friends
Arun Kumar Rajan aka Surya has agreed to answer questions from us. Please post your questions. Can be anything. Let us make this special.

Thank you. Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

spainincorrigiblePallanguzhiCaryn

incorrigible Goldie
incorrigible
incorrigible

Posted: 13 January 2014 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Dear Sodabuddi Surya (and I mean that in the nicest and most endearing way possible!) Hug

You, my dear, are simply so fantastic as Surya in VR that I don't think in this lifetime I am ever going to be able to think of you as Arun Kumar Rajan or as any other character that you will play in future.. Hats off for a mind blowing and very endearing performance as our Vaatu Surya, you have completely nailed the character and won us over with your sincere portrayal of the same! Take a bow my dear.. Clap Now, for my kostins:

1. How did you land the character of Surya in VR? Were you the first choice to play the character? Why do you think the production house chose you?

2. Did you have to do your own homework to portray Surya or was he already sculpted by the production house whereby you just had to come to the sets and be a director's actor?

3. Has it been a challenge to portray a character like Surya? Are there any similarities between Surya and Arun Kumar Rajan?

4. Is there any particular scene or episode where you felt you did not do justice in portraying Surya? If you were handed a "Do Over Pass", what would you do differently?

5. Are you happy with the way Surya's character and transformation are shaping up? Which do you prefer, "Ambi" Surya or "Rampwalk Remo" Surya?

6. If you weren't playing Surya, name any other character in VR you would have liked to portray?

I have sooo many things I'm dying to ask you but I'm going to do my level best not to frighten you off with my incorrigibility.. Yet.. LOL Will be back with more kostins soon.. But meanwhile, I'm going to go out on a limb here and state on this very public forum that I think you are an absolute Rockstar! Star Hail Amanji Surya, I'm truly looking forward to this year's Sun Kudumbam Awards, I bet you you're going to be one of the most eagerly anticipated and awaited nominees, and my vote is for you! Hug

Heart Shree..

spainPallanguzhiCarynnithyamkv

Karthikka IF-Dazzler
Karthikka
Karthikka

Posted: 13 January 2014 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
Hahaha, nalla ice vachuthe, Shree. Well done.
Shathir, Kamesh, nithya, spain come on.

spainincorrigiblePallanguzhiCaryn

Pallanguzhi Goldie
Pallanguzhi
Pallanguzhi

Posted: 15 January 2014 at 12:47am | IP Logged

Wish everyone a happy Pongalooo Pongal Big smileStar Have fun everyone!

Will arrive with my questions soon Karthi Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

spainincorrigible

SriKamesh Coolbie
SriKamesh
SriKamesh

Posted: 16 January 2014 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Hi Karthi...Nan Vandhuten...Hug

incorrigiblePallanguzhi

SriKamesh Coolbie
SriKamesh
SriKamesh

Posted: 16 January 2014 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Surya...One of the most exciting, funny, humorous at the same time a predominant character of VR...StarMy set of Kostins to you...

1. For my entire life time, I feel, whichever character you have played so far, or will play in future, to me you will be only Surya..How do you think?..Do you think VR has made a twist in your acting career?

2. Whom do you think is the most loveliest character in VR(other than Vani or Rani)?..If given an opportunity, which role would you prefer?

3. We know that you are a body builder etc..etc..How well were you able to perform the character Surya?..Who has been responsible for this transformation?

4. Do you think you give your 100% in the role as Surya..Who else could fit into the role better than you, as per your views..

5. Which role do you prefer, the old one or the new changed Surya, or Arun Kumar as such?

6. Your Cover photo in FB looks stunning.Hug.Somebody cannot imagine Surya as Arun?..How abt your family members..Are they happy with the character of Vathu Surya or this new transformed Remo Surya?

As Shree said..I have lots to ask..but ippo Kathu than varuthu...I will come up with my next set of kostins soon..One week gapla..Mulai seriya vela seyalla?..But Hats off to you for your excellent portrayal of the character Surya in VR.Clap

incorrigiblePallanguzhi

Karthikka IF-Dazzler
Karthikka
Karthikka

Posted: 23 January 2014 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Thanks everyone...will compile the questions.

incorrigiblePallanguzhi

incorrigible Goldie
incorrigible
incorrigible

Posted: 28 January 2014 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
And now the wait for answers begins . . . Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pallanguzhi

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top