Arjun

An Angel To The Rescue - Page 3

DivineDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Riya.S.007

me and my frnds were discussing what if its sik in next epi and he had raped roshni. I am wishing nothing sort of this happen 🀒

Yaar till now having difficulty to digest he burnt people alive if he now start chopping then to πŸ₯± 😲 🀒

@ blue... No way plz that will be the heights😭πŸ₯Ί

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: ShanayaShaleen

The Crazzy Shaleen Gal is Backkk...Dhina Dhin Dha...Dhin Dha..Superrrbb Analysis Didu..πŸ‘ Nd Whre wer you yesterday?? Missed you!!! Episode was painful so didnt come.πŸ˜† Thanks re Shanoo! πŸ˜³ And Yesss Mr.Hot back in Action! After a hopeless Saturday we get a dhamkedaar Sunday!!! I Luvd Baby's opening lyns as well.."Agli Baar Agar Marne Ki Baat Ki Na Toh Itna Marunga Ki Marne Ki Spelling Bhul Jayega.." Seeti Maar Dhaansu Episode!!He was backk with some rough & tough punchlinesπŸ‘πŸΌ  The look of the day fr me was dat grey t-shirt wid turtle print Scarf! He luks sooo chic nd Uber! Smookkiiinnn! Luvd the case nd sply..Alia Arjun Convo! Aaj Karan was missing nd so was missing der comic scenes!!!!!! Simran was too loud in her lawyer scenes! When they focus on Mr.M's eyez.. I feel lyk singing..Teri Nazaron Ne Dil Ka Kiya Jo Hashar Asar Yeh Hua..Ab Inme Hi Doob Ke Ho Jaun Paar Yahi Hai Dua.. 

Chhalne Lagi Hain Mujhe Meri Hi Nazrein
Sapane Dikhati Hain Tere..
Chalne Lagi Hain Dil Mein
Dheere Se Teri Dhadkane..
O Re Naina..Naina Kaare Kaare
Naina..Naina Matwaare
Nayi Nazar Se Dekhe Nazaare
Nainaa..
O Re Naina..Naina Kare Kare
Naina..Naina Matware
Nai Nazar Se Dekhe Nazare
Naina Naina
Naina..Naina..❀️

Precapp seems chilling..Is it Sikander or Maybe he himself suffered??? Didu u'll not be dre on Monday? So mera TMP kaun padhega?? πŸ˜” Will be back on Tuesday re!😳 Im soo feeling bad ki my Show is getting Axed! Saw the promos of new showz today!!Lets enjoy Mr Hot! Gam ko maar goli!πŸ˜ƒ

-Carrie- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Vampire-queen

Res
Umm yeah! Tonights episode was not that bad!
And liked it coz the case was too strong and confusing too.
And ofcourse the SYS n KKCRH. Lol
It was a good one!
And punch lines too! Specially the Rawte walk and dialogue!
Will come with my view later!
All over, I liked it tonights episode!

Yeah! I forgot to mention .All his signatures lines were there! He also said ACP Pradhyman's line," Kuch toh gadbad hai"πŸ˜†

Agree! Good episode!πŸ˜ƒ
-Carrie- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: naughtykittyyy

hii prfct analss juby...may b u rmmbr me ...aftr a long time 2 rdng ur post & as it ws alws its prfct

aftr a cpl of months gt a chanc 2 watch both epis of dis weeknd on tv...eithr alws watch it as recrdd or daylimtn..bt ders no fun rthr dan watch it on current telecst 
yestr day wid all exctment strtd watch arjun and da way all ecxitmnts wr crushd by cv's cnt tell u😑 may b da worst epi 
though today hv a chance 2 watch it on tv yet wana skip it ..bt kya karoon mr. droolicious malhotra stops me 2 skip it...n thnk gd it ws a btr epi trulyy btr dan ystrday
though it also hv some odd points yet yet yet lvd it trulyy...btt hann miss karan n his 1 liners ecpt da last 1...  
bt dat aarjun suryaknt rawte wid pause uuff just uff..though its nt neccsrey punch agnn yett lvd it

OMG!😲 Look who is here!πŸ˜ƒ Welcome Isha!πŸ€— How are you yaara?

Longtime no see!😳 Hope you are well!

Yeah! Unfortunately after so long you had to see yesterday's episode!πŸ˜›πŸ˜† But today it was back on track! Of course no episode is wothout bloopers but today it was much less than most days!

So right! Mr Hot Malhotra always draws us back like magnet!😳
-Carrie- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Leki

@ blue... No way plz that will be the heights😭πŸ₯Ί

She didnt look liked she was raped when she was stabbed!πŸ˜• Hope they dont make her & Arjun go thru that indignity! Arjun has been around street kids a lot! I think he was talking about something related to that!
Sadhana_pr thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It was definitely a decent episode😊. Though I am not even venturing into the very bizarre revelation and motivations for all the actions,suffice to say that the episode had elements of intrigue and pace today. I liked how we were made to juggle between feeling sympathetic for Sudha and feeling that she may not be innocent after all.
Yup,Arjun is back! His sudden softening in stance when interacting with Alia, to solid delivery of punch lines..it was brilliant. Your are right about Simi. I have a feeling that her performance is always in 'audition mode'πŸ˜†. All the lines loud and projected. I guess she needs to sort it out with the director.

About the precap, I was left wide eyed for a moment😲. Like can someone really dare to pull off this sensitive issue on Indian TV!!! Commendable if they do. His last lines made me feel that maybe over his long career he has had a fair amount of exposure to such filth. I seriously hope that this has nothing personal. 
-Carrie- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sadhana_pr

It was definitely a decent episode😊. Though I am not even venturing into the very bizarre revelation and motivations for all the actions, Agree!πŸ˜† The man had had a second lease of life with a flourishing drug trade to boot why on earth would he risk all that just to teach his wife a lesson? Then going out of the way to draw attention to the drug angle! Surely he can't have been that blinded by  hate! All this could have been accomplished quietly.But then more bizaree stuff has happened!πŸ˜›suffice to say that the episode had elements of intrigue and pace today. I liked how we were made to juggle between feeling sympathetic for Sudha and feeling that she may not be innocent after all.

I liked that suspense quotient esp when i saw her running from jail I had my moment of doubt too!
Yup,Arjun is back! His sudden softening in stance when interacting with Alia, to solid delivery of punch lines..it was brilliant. Your are right about Simi. I have a feeling that her performance is always in 'audition mode'πŸ˜†. Ha!Ha!Ha! All the lines loud and projected. I guess she needs to sort it out with the director.

About the precap, I was left wide eyed for a moment😲. Like can someone really dare to pull off this sensitive issue on Indian TV!!! Commendable if they do. His last lines made me feel that maybe over his long career he has had a fair amount of exposure to such filth. I seriously hope that this has nothing personal. The way he said it it seemed very personal! But now I am thinking it might something to do with street kids he likes to spend so much time with!

_shadesnature_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
no doubt yesterdays episode was really very good karan and simran was not so good but anjali and arjun manage things very well as usaual and yes caarie not only police ,media is so quick iin judge the people even are whole socity do the same thing they only think about that what they see πŸ˜‘and what they want to see 
sorry for late reply 
it was awesome review again 
and for the precap i think he was talking about the physco as he deals with many physco 

and is it finally confirmed that the show is going to end 
naughtykittyyy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Carrie-

OMG!😲 Look who is here!πŸ˜ƒ Welcome Isha!πŸ€— How are you yaara? welll whenvr im in drooling mode im alwss rockngg

Longtime no see!😳 Hope you are well!yupp its bn tooo long..love 2 rd u agn

Yeah! Unfortunately after so long you had to see yesterday's episode!πŸ˜›πŸ˜† though i hv missd a sm epi's of arjun yet i gsd dat it ws daa worst 1 dfntlyy😑 1stlyy no sign of hotty in da actual case instd  dat school excursion part & da case uff  But today it was back on track! thnk gd Of course no episode is wothout bloopers but today it was much less than most days!

So right! Mr Hot Malhotra always draws us back like magnet!😳yaa mr.magnet alws dd it who cn ignr him