Sahadev
Abhimanyu
Bheeshma
Login To Vote
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Sukanya_Datta

What is this, Medha??? I am actually quite shocked.. 😲
You voted for Arjun...
But what happened to that poor "Nakul ka chuha"??? You are always complaining about how he is not given his due importance, how he became a shahid so that the Pandavas are saved, how we should open an AT for him and why his picture is not on the banner of SP??
How can you ever forget that little brave-heart??? 😕

Btw, was the chuhha male or female???

🤣🤣 stupid chooha ...not chooheya 😛 ...btw thanks m to medha ka Luv Nakul ka Chooha wo to bhul hi gyi thi...jhum one more candidate 😛

What is this, Medha??? I am actually quite shocked.. 😲
You voted for Arjun...
But what happened to that poor "Nakul ka chuha"??? You are always complaining about how he is not given his due importance, how he became a shahid so that the Pandavas are saved, how we should open an AT for him and why his picture is not on the banner of SP??
How can you ever forget that little brave-heart??? 😕

Btw, was the chuhha male or female???
she's such a hypocrite I tell u 🤢 How easily she dumped that mushak...R.I.P. mushak's  soul after this betrayal  
Originally posted by Rushika

she's such a hypocrite I tell u 🤢 How easily she dumped that mushak...R.I.P. mushak's  soul after this betrayal  

Yep, let me tell you.. I had come to this thread with absolute certainty that Jhum had forgotten to include that precious chooha in her poll and Medha would probably be threatening to go on a hunger strike seeing yet another instance where her priya mushak was not given its due importance and respect...
Imagine my surprise when I saw that on the very first page, she has shamelessly declared that she has voted for Arjun!!!!
The betrayal...
However will the betrayed aatma of the braveheart mushak ever get any rest..??? 😭

Edited by Sukanya_Datta - 10 years ago

Yep, let me tell you.. I had come to this thread with absolute certainty that Jhum had forgotten to include that precious chooha in her poll and Medha would probably be threatening to go on a hunger strike seeing yet another instance where her priya mushak was nit given its due importance...
Imagine my surprise when I saw on the very first page, she has shamelessly declared that she has voted for Arjun!!!!
The betrayal...
However will the betrayed aatma of the braveheart mushak ever get any rest..??? 😭
<div align="center">
</div>

Priye bahno...hum sabko apane priye Mushak aur Medha k aarya k jaane ka bda dukh h 😭 bhagwan priye Mushak ki aatma ko shanti day...par priye bahno sab ko apane jindgi bobra jeene ka hak h ...aur medha wo hi kar rahi h aur mujh lagta h hum sabko is uska sath dena chahye. 😊
Originally posted by Rushika

n what about Shikandini? she was an incarnation of Amba...there too u will have no challengers 😆

Shikhandini married a princess and then became Shikhandi.  So it's the bulk of you who are eligible to select her, not I.  I can only select Amba, which I did 😆

Originally posted by medha00

@Vrish i guess not many people would know who bavru and vraj are or have an image of them in their minds so that they can put their varmala around their neck. 😆

And i knew you had a kind heart that you hide behind that devious mind of yours. 😈
this way amba will be saved from getting her gender messed up and you will also save bheeshm.
or perhaps, she will ask you to kill bheeshm.
are we treating amba and shikhandini/shikhandi as diff. people?

No, but in the previous survey - done b4 the poll, 1 person voted for Babru & 1 for Vajra, so they should have been there.  Nobody then voted for YNS.  So these 2 & other could have been there.

Amba & Shikhandini were different.  Amba would have married Shalva or Bheeshma, whereas Shikhandini married a princess and then became a man.  So while I can pick Amba, only you or the other ladies here can pick Shikhandini as a hubby.  In fact, that was my last question in that thread, which everybody conveniently ignored 😈

I doubt that Amba would still want Bheeshma dead if she got a hubby - that was the whole basis of her grievance against him.  But if she wanted him dead, I'd simply have gone to Bheeshma and requested him - since he had ichcha mrityu, it would have been worthless fighting him.  So I'd have asked him to voluntarily give up his life to me, so that I could then give it to Amba.  Bheeshma would have agreed, maybe w/ some caveats.
Edited by .Vrish. - 10 years ago
Originally posted by 22pundirabhi

Priye bahno...hum sabko apane priye Mushak aur Medha k aarya k jaane ka bda dukh h 😭 bhagwan priye Mushak ki aatma ko shanti day...par priye bahno sab ko apane jindgi bobra jeene ka hak h ...aur medha wo hi kar rahi h aur mujh lagta h hum sabko is uska sath dena chahye. 😊

Mai apke aur Medha ke bhavnao ko samajh sakti hoon...
And I also totally believe that !!!!
But, that does not mean that she will completely forget that brave mushak...
She mentioned Arjun, Krishna, Abhimanyu, Duri Jaan, Dushi Jaan even Mammujaan Shakuni and completely forgot to mention her sweetheart mushak... This is where I draw the line.. She could atleast mention his name once but she didn't do that...
When I am so shocked and hurt by this betrayal than I can't even imagine what that mushak is going through right now!! 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭
I've voted for my beloved Radheya... ⭐️
ok now arjun is leading varali now you have to feel bad for him already 16 varmala he got will increase more
Bheeshma won't accept varmala 😆
Suki and Rushi - :p aaj wadda nakul ke mushak per pyaar umad aaya sabka ... Waise to mai kehti rehti and you guys dont even give a damn.Rushi starts praising that murderer purochan and calls him swami too when he so brutualy killed Nakul ka Chooha ... And tried to kill the 5 aankho ke taare.
:,(
I dont see you asking for swami purochans name to be included.
And i cant marry someone who will have to sit on my shoulder to talk to me ... Moreover i cant understand a word of what the chooha says.Thanks Abhi.