CID

CID completes 16 years of GREATNESS : Still Going Strong !!! (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 116

Annu8193

IF-Dazzler

Annu8193

Posted: 20 January 2014 at 12:22am | IP Logged
congo to CID team for contributing 16 years in tellywood...

I have almost had watch all episode of CID it is one of my fav show wish Good luck for future episodes...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

debasree04

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CID completes 16 years of GREATNESS : Still Going Strong !!! (Page 7)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

debasree04

IF-Sizzlerz

debasree04

Sport/Cricket & Yudh Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 20 January 2014 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Thank you everyone for liking the thread. Embarrassed

Maximum people gave credit to me only LOL here i want to say something Embarrassed

Thanx Sri (Shreya) for giving permission to me to make this thread. Hug

When i talked with GD about the CID anniversary contest banner, she said she was not impressed with it because in it there was no pics of Singh sir & I promised her that i would keep it in mind when prepare the celebration thread.
Thanx GD for this suggestion. Hug

I asked @DeDe to make banners for this thread & i said her please add Singh sir only in it & she made exactly what i thought. Clap
Thanx DeDe for awesome banners. Hug

Reshma first PM me as she interested to do something for this thread. Reshma wrote cast details. Hats off for writing details of such long cast. Clap
Thanx Reshma. Hug

I asked Ravi (DemonStar) for writing the journey part. He is busy in his studies still he wrote it. As always he wrote it beautifully. Clap
Thanx Ravi. Hug

I asked Shagnika for writing crew details & when she sent me i became really surprised as i didn't expect it. After that she asked me whether she can anything more & then she wrote memorable 16. Really wonderfully written both the part Clap And also the crew pics, she supplied all pics. Big smile I gave her lots of trouble. LOL Embarrassed
Thanx Shagnika for all these. Hug

Thanx gadhadada for lovely poem which i added in Journey part. What a wonderful poem !!! Hats off !!! StarClap

Thanx Shagnika once again for such lovely vm which i added in Journey part. Such a wonderful VM. Must watch !!! StarClap

Thanx gadhadada once again for making such lovely vm which i used in 2nd pg at the end of 2nd post. Such a wonderful VM !!! Must watch !!! StarClap

Thanx ANGELICEYES for sending that lovely siggy along with apt caption, i posted it in the end of memorable16 part. StarClap

Thanx all 21 members of CID forum for sending your lovely messages. Special thanx to buublly for writing such a wonderful poem and DeDe, Ravi, GD, Vis, Reshma & subha for lovely siggies along with messages.. Hug

I cant decide how to start the thread & suddenly i saw one thread - Still we like/watch CID (I cant remember actual title but it like that only) & I got the idea of intro conversation LOL Maximum sayings starting from @saman0 to @debasree04 are real Embarrassed rest of part i wrote LOL After that Shagnika edited also. Shreya gave ideas also like describe CID in 16 words. [You can remember the thread i posted LOL] . Thanx a lot to Shagnika & Sri Hug
I tried my best to add maximum active member in the intro conversation, I know still I missed few...extremely sorry for that !!! Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gadhadada..optimist..

..optimist..

IF-Rockerz

..optimist..

Posted: 20 January 2014 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Woah!!!!!! 16 years isn't a joke!!!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to all the cast and crew of the CID team!!!! Clap
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to all my fellow CIDians!!! Big smile

Wooohooo Dancing Party

PROUD TO BE A CIDIAN!!! Approve

May this journey go on and on and on...!!!! Big smile

debasree04

..optimist..

IF-Rockerz

..optimist..

Posted: 20 January 2014 at 12:38am | IP Logged
What a LOVELY thread DEBA!!!! Amazing!!! ClapStarBig smile
HATS OFF to all the contributors for their midblowing efforts...!!!ClapStarBig smile

The INFO, the SIGGIES, the VMs, the MESSAGES... every single thing is AWESOME!!!!

Great Job everone!!!! Big smileClap

debasree04

SanaJasmine

IF-Rockerz

SanaJasmine

Posted: 20 January 2014 at 12:45am | IP Logged
beautiful thread deba...n all the best to team CID...I'm watching this show since my schooldays..n still watching with the same enthusiasm n excitement...seriously one of the best shows on indian television...may this show will go n go on n hats off to all the cast and crew...

debasree04

Aarti_16

IF-Dazzler

Aarti_16

Posted: 20 January 2014 at 12:51am | IP Logged
This is an amazing thread ! Thanks and Congrats  !!! 

Brought back all memories
Congratulations to CID team for completing 16 years

debasree04

..optimist..

IF-Rockerz

..optimist..

Posted: 20 January 2014 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Wow!! What an occasion to celebrate!!! Big smile
I really salute to the hardwork the CID cast and crew have put in all these years...!!! HATS OFF!!!
And they still continue to do it!!!

WHAT AN ACHIEVEMENT!!! Big smile

Edited by neha_dna - 20 January 2014 at 12:56am

debasree04

..optimist..

IF-Rockerz

..optimist..

Posted: 20 January 2014 at 1:10am | IP Logged
@DEBA : Loved that conversation in the beginning!!!!
Very interesting and very true!! Loved the way you used those one-liners and those words!! ClapBig smile

debasree04

Post Reply New Post

Go to top