CID

CID completes 16 years of GREATNESS : Still Going Strong !!! (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 116

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 19 January 2014 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Ehat a lovely thread to celebrate such a marvellous success Deba !!! Beautiful job ..

And now its time to celebrate Big smile .. another milestone Big smile Feeling really proud !! congrats everyone !!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gadhadadadebasree04

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CID completes 16 years of GREATNESS : Still Going Strong !!! (Page 6)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

PrincessAshVik

IF-Dazzler

PrincessAshVik

Posted: 19 January 2014 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
This is AWESOME!!!Clap
HATS OFF to all those who made this thread!!! It is the BEST thread I have ever seen!!!
Covering the journey of 16 years in 2 pages takes a lot. And hats off to all of you!!! You guys have done an amazing job!!! Including the smallest of the details... AMAZING!!

Happy Anniversary CIDians!!!
I have always LOVED watching this show ever since I was young, but I have missed quite a few episodes, nevertheless I try watching it whenever I can.

Once again Happy Anniversary guys!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gadhadadadebasree04

gadhadada

Coolbie

gadhadada

Posted: 19 January 2014 at 2:21pm | IP Logged

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Padmpriya..optimist..misha.asdebasree04

gadhadada

Coolbie

gadhadada

Posted: 19 January 2014 at 2:24pm | IP Logged

DEBA, Ur Effort which U did for CID showed Ur Pure Association of Love, Concern, Respect, Connection and Relation with this...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
I have No such Words to Praise Ur Fantabulous Work...ClapClap
I really Love Every Creative Work U did for CID Anniversary Thread...StarStarStar
Ur Every Siggie, Avis, Creation/Animation Shows that Sweetness in Ur Relation...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
May Almighty LORD gives U Happiness in all Ur life... Aameen...Hug

For the HELPING HANDS to make this ANNIVERSARY Thread...ClapClapClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..optimist..sheroo9000debasree04

Soni.

IF-Sizzlerz

Soni.

Posted: 19 January 2014 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
Simply awesome thread Debasree
We can see you have worked tremendously hard in making such a beautiful thread
Well done Clap

Congratulations to CID for completing long 16 years
All the cast and crew deserve a round of applause

I have been watching CID continously for over 5 years. I am truely in love with that show. I don't really remember the first episode that I watched but it was probably during late 2009 that a cousin of mine introduced me to that show. I remember this because thoses were the days when one of our trios use to introduce the case to us. I was a irregular watcher back then but in 2012 The case of Daya and Lapata Kid got me hooked into the show and since I have tried not to miss any episode as I am truely obsessed with this show. Gradully over the course of time Abhijeet Aditya Srivastav won my heart over. I even tried my best to watch all the golden era cases since I had heard great stuff about them when I joined IF.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

debasree04

-purnima-

IF-Sizzlerz

-purnima-

Posted: 19 January 2014 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
Simply amazing thread...& its surely a Refreshing treat for every CIDian Big smileBig smileBig smile...
A Wonderful job done with the celebration thread. ClapClapClapClapClap ... Kudos to all who contributed to it Big smileBig smileBig smile...

Congrats to CID cast and crew, also to the ardent  fans and forum members who have followed the show & been with the show through all these years...

A big for going strong and reaching 16th year Big smileBig smileBig smile ...& wishing many more stronger years ahead Big smileBig smileBig smile ...

I personally have been out of touch with the show from past 1 year ConfusedConfused...but hope its continuing to entertain its audiences as it has been all these years ...& wishing it will continue to do so in future Big smileBig smileBig smile

debasree04

Padmpriya

IF-Dazzler

Padmpriya

Posted: 19 January 2014 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
The Thread is "Eye Catching"
Superb work everyone.. Realy this Shows what CID family is... 
CID family and CIDians Family has grown so much from long years ...
Love You All.. 
May CID show us more and more thrill and action sequences along with light friendship and stunts too,...Very proud To be a CID Fan... Thumbs UpThumbs Up
Lets Enjoy...PartyDancing

debasree04

debasree04

IF-Sizzlerz

debasree04

Sport/Cricket & Yudh Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 19 January 2014 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
There are 3 VMs in this thread.

http://www.4shared.com/video/lTojpQKJce/CID_16_years_Journey.html

[made by Shagnika]

Shagnika, what a fantastic VM. I love everything in starting from background music to how u end the vm. I love the "defeated death again & again" part a lot ClapClapClapClapClap Background music is too good Star But u can omit the YSPT scenes then u can manage it within 8 mins...then certainly i cant be runner-up LOL I tried 2 times to download the vm but cant Ouch I will take it from u when we meet Big smile

http://www.4shared.com/video/YWeKUSjlba/T3_1_.html

http://www.4shared.com/video/t6dFdJUWce/My_Movie__1_.html

[made by gadhadada]

Both the VMs made by GD. I love the innovative idea in both the vm...specially first one is too good. StarClap

gadhadada

Post Reply New Post

Go to top