Qubool Hai

*~Qubool Hai Forum Member Awards Results*~ (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 13

SmileyStar

IF-Rockerz

SmileyStar

Posted: 11 January 2014 at 7:28am | IP Logged
OMG!! I won TWO Awards!!! ShockedShockedShocked

Most popular Author and Destinies intertwined, the Best Fiction!!! DancingDancingDancingI'm dancing here!!!

Ahhh this is the Best Day on India Forums!!! Me SOOO Happy!!! Party

DI winning Best Fiction means SO very much to me!! Thanks to all those who voted for me! You guys are the best!! Hug

And a special Shout Out to all the organizers of these Awards! Thank you guys! This is such an encouraging thing to do! Embarrassed Thumbs Up

Beautiful thread Abhinaya Hug

Edited by SmileyStar - 11 January 2014 at 7:26am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

samara5-Koeli_Appy-Afrin_RaqBhiA.Hajnal--Aashi---wintergreen--RohitMaxwell-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*~Qubool Hai Forum Member Awards Results*~ (Page 5)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-RohitMaxwell-

IF-Addictz

-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 11 January 2014 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Zoya Of The Forum, Greatest Zoya Fan, Rulers Of The Forum, Greatest QH Fans, Is this For Sure? Or I am dreaming? LOL can anyone varify LOL

-Koeli_Appy-A.HajnalMisZoobieDoobieDiviya27SmileyStar-BolNaHalke--wintergreen-

aarcha

IF-Sizzlerz

aarcha

Posted: 11 January 2014 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Congratulations to all the winners & special congratulations to VishaD...Big smile Keep it goin visha...my hearty congrats dear... Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Koeli_Appy--VishaD-SmileyStar-wintergreen-

_Oishi_

IF-Stunnerz

_Oishi_

Posted: 11 January 2014 at 8:10am | IP Logged

Wow... Wow.. Wow... 3 awardsShocked I am so overwhelmed.. Right Now...

These awards made me smile like idiot LOL

these are so so special... Now I am remembering all good memories and moments.. I have ..related to this forum.. I used to LIVE in this forum ... Though things are not like before.. but still... it's so special.. THANK YOU SOO SOO MUCH Hug

Asad Of the Forum
Greatest Asad Fan of the Forum
Rock hard member of the forum...

Aww.. All My Asad related awards making me emotional now.. How I will miss all the fun..Like I used to have here ...How i wish everything was Like before.. Sigh...
But thank you so much everyone who voted for me...Hug
Thank you for Organizing this awards Big smile

and CONGRATULATION to all the winners Hug

SO PRETTY SIGGYS.. loved it... THANK YOU SO MUCH

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

samara5-Koeli_Appy-A.Hajnal--Aashi--Diviya27SmileyStar-BolNaHalke-.LilGreenRobot.--Bubble007---wintergreen-

--Bubble007--

IF-Stunnerz

--Bubble007--

Posted: 11 January 2014 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Wow I won both Awards I was nominated for !!
Thank You soo mucch to all those who voted I am soo happy today Dancing
The best gift for me as I turned Sizzler today !!
My very first story won award I am soo shocked yet happy Big smile and I won the speedy author aswell so double treat !!
and Thanks to all the organizers aswell for arranging this !! Embarrassed
and congrats to all the winners !!

Edited by --Bubble007-- - 11 January 2014 at 8:16am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

samara5-Koeli_Appy-A.Hajnal--Aashi--SmileyStar-wintergreen-

-BolNaHalke-

IF-Veteran Member

-BolNaHalke-

Posted: 11 January 2014 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -RD-

Res Cry

ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-RD-A.Hajnal

-BolNaHalke-

IF-Veteran Member

-BolNaHalke-

Posted: 11 January 2014 at 8:40am | IP Logged
First - a seriously grest job to the organizers! Well done with the awards! Clap
Second- congratz to every member who won! Much deserved wins to everyone! I dont see any member who didnt desrrve the awards theyve won. So congratz!Clap

Special shoutouts to my DT crew Vishu and hinzu and poo and jyo jyo beee Hug congratzzz u guys!

Im still laughing my ass off with poojas award though ROFL i told u vishhu thats its poojas for the taking. LOL U aint scary enough.

And thank you four so much for your comments to me! I miss u guys to and thanks sonmuch for the lovinHug 

Vish- LOL nah i aint popular. Ketki and ayra awards were MINE. Smile If i didnt win especially humz award i would have thrown a petition around the forum and held a strikem ROFL i scared members enough to make sure they voted for me for those LOL as for the dt awards.. those i dont deserve LOL i think members only gave that cause they see me around. If gun and shif were there i stood no chance LOL

Special shoutouts to my candy ie cclove and kiru and anku and ankita and bheegs baby and del babe and oishi spoiler queen and yaari and iqqs and nishu for the awards theyve won! Embarrassed To anyone i missed once again congo shongo to you all Clap

As for me: serious love and gratitude from my end guys! Thank you all so much for my awards! Hug I deserved one/two for sure LOL the others not so much Embarrassed but thank you so muchhh everyobe still. I treasure them from the bottom of my heart! Embarrassed

The siggy makers: awesomeee i mean awesome crestions guys! Beautiful winners prizes! I did hope i had ketki on my award LOL but im still happy cause it has KaBhi Cry and now i can stare and miss them even more Cry .. but honestly fab job Clap

Ps Jyo- my jyo jyo be long live the queen. Cool

Congo shongo again everyone and thank you allEmbarrassed

Edited by -Shayari- - 11 January 2014 at 1:49pm

-Koeli_Appy-hinzA.HajnalMisHumptyDumptyDreA-wintergreen--RohitMaxwell-

Ms.S.K.

IF-Stunnerz

Ms.S.K.

Posted: 11 January 2014 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Congratulations Visha and all the winners Party Clap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Koeli_Appy--VishaD-SmileyStar-wintergreen-