Qubool Hai

*~Qubool Hai Forum Member Awards Results*~ (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 13

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 11 January 2014 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Congrats to all the winners ClapClap ...

Spl Congrats to my team Poo , Visha and Hina Hug ..u all r doing a wonderful job in the forum ClapClap ...

And lots of hugzz to Rosh for sweeping away all ex-DT award .. proves your popularity Rosh EmbarrassedHug

Last but not the least thanks to all who voted me in Queen of DT category LOL.. chalo kuch toh mila ROFLTongue

Appy and whole Award team .. wonderful job .. the siggies are all amazing ClapClap

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gitanjali--Koeli_Appy-hinz-VishaD-SmileyStar-BolNaHalke--wintergreen-DreA-RohitMaxwell-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*~Qubool Hai Forum Member Awards Results*~ (Page 3)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Koeli_Appy-

Coolbie

-Koeli_Appy-

FF Graphicer,Graphic-tastic CC, PR, CP, FIR, SPN BC Winner

Posted: 11 January 2014 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hinz

Congratulations to all the winnersClap
Thanks for organizing the awards Appy, Alina and Abhi...great work guys Thumbs Up

Vish u rock D! Big smile Star Jyo rules !!! Cool Poo u scare the wits out of me(pun intended)ROFL
Rosh miss u Hug

p.s: thanks for the consolation award, u guys are too sweet EmbarrassedROFL

You are welcome and thank you all for granting us permission to conduct this. Embarrassed
@brown : that we are Wink LOL Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hinz-wintergreen-

-Koeli_Appy-

Coolbie

-Koeli_Appy-

Posted: 11 January 2014 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ms.Wildcherry-

thankyou sooo much for the pm appy,lovely gift,really love it,and congrats to all winners.

Mallu

thank you mallu for taking the responsibility and doing it Embarrassed

-Koeli_Appy-

Coolbie

-Koeli_Appy-

Posted: 11 January 2014 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -De.De-

Congratulations to all the winners.ClapClap Beautiful thread Appy, amazing work QH team.Day DreamingStar And thank you for your appreciation and kindness, I am glad I could be part of these awards.Big smile 

Iq you know I love you..dont you? Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-De.De-

-Koeli_Appy-

Coolbie

-Koeli_Appy-

Posted: 11 January 2014 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

ROFLTongue

Appy and whole Award team .. wonderful job .. the siggies are all amazing ClapClap

Thanks Jyo... and I really adore you for your efforts and hardwork as a CM... i think you are the most communicating CM on IF and a very adorable and sweet person. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hinz

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 11 January 2014 at 6:31am | IP Logged
First and foremost, a big round of applause to Appy, -sweetgal19- and -Alina. for taking the effort to make this awards. So much of time and effort goes into making this awards and its not possible without you guys. So a big thanks for organizing it Clap

Secondly, congrats to everyone who had participated in the awards by nominating and voting Clap

A big round of applause to all the winners and even if any of you didn't win, you are all still the gems of the forum Wink

And i won 6 awards ShockedShocked
The most shocking was Best Siggy Maker Shocked
I believe that the forum has many awesome siggy makers and many even better than me. So sharing this with everyone Clap
The most hardworking member also goes out to all the members who works hard to keep the forum active and Num 1 always Clap

And congrats to my team. Poo (RD) snatched the most Scary LOL Congrats to Hina and Jyo for being such an awesome team .Not to forget, Rosh for bagging many awards too Wink

Overall a big hug to everyone Hug

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Koeli_Appy-hinzA.Hajnal--Aashi--SmileyStar-BolNaHalke--wintergreen-

MisHumptyDumpty

IF-Sizzlerz

MisHumptyDumpty

Posted: 11 January 2014 at 6:32am | IP Logged
No offence made but a little suggestion, and that is, it would have been better if the UNs were mentioned with the respective awards, anyway, Thanks for all who found me eligible enough to vote for me and made me win :D 

Congoo too all :) 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Koeli_Appy-A.HajnalSmileyStar-wintergreen-

-Koeli_Appy-

Coolbie

-Koeli_Appy-

Posted: 11 January 2014 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MisHumptyDumpty

No offence made but a little suggestion, and that is, it would have been better if the UNs were mentioned with the respective awards, anyway, Thanks for all who found me eligible enough to vote for me and made me win :D 

Congoo too all :) 

we can put them if you want to... let me know... Embarrassed pm me your siggies and your winning title will send it back to you with the names

Edited by appy_indy-KD - 11 January 2014 at 6:45am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

A.HajnalSmileyStarMisHumptyDumpty-wintergreen-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top