Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: A.Hajnal

Results are here...!!! 

First of all a special Thank you  to all the organizers of these Awards...!!! πŸ€—

Congratulations to all the winners...!!! πŸ₯³

Ankieee Congratulations...I am so happy you won all these awards...Well deserved, Ma kid...!!! πŸ€—

Congratulations ...πŸ€— I really, really miss your posts on Asya's chemistry and biology...!!! 

Oishiii, with you here, no one stood the chance to win any award or anything related to Asad...Congratulations...πŸ€— lol 

Congratulations Roshhh...πŸ€— You won your Hummy baby's award...So happy for you...😳 And so happy for everyone who won't be threatened by you now to vote for you...!!! πŸ€£ lol

The most shocking one for me was scary DT one...😲 lol

Ankitaaa, Congratulations...!!! πŸ€—

Congratulations to Paly...Very, very well deserved...!!! πŸ˜³

Congratulations Noe123, I have woke till the dawn to read your FF, that says something...!!! πŸ˜†

SmileyStar...Congratulations...😳 The first thing I will do now is to go and find all your FFs and SS as I have only read OS...I must have been missing some great work of yours, and I didn't even know that...!!!  

Congratulations Bubble...Now I just hope that you won't get in your cruel woman mood and torture us...!!!  lol

I don't think Fizzy even knows she won this one, does she...?? πŸ˜†

Sadieee and Ma Ninjaaa, Congratulationsss...!!! πŸ€—

Congratulations to bheegi, Visha-ji and saida...!!! πŸ˜³

Again, Congratulations to all the winners...!!! πŸ˜³

Humz ie ketki amd ayra are mine and will always be mine. I own them πŸ˜Š well idk about ayra.. lots of fans of theirs. But ketki is my doll. πŸ˜³
-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks a ton to all those who voted for me πŸ€— that is just SO sweet. And congratulations to everyone who won, so well deserved. This was a great idea :D
Thanks to the organizers, this is so much of effort and its so well done πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Ankita.M - 10 years ago
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
First of all a big  big TY to Appy.,Alina & Abhi for holding these awards so beautifully ! & Many Many Congratulations to all the winners πŸ€—

Secondly a big round of applause for all the Winning Sig makers ,as well all those who took the time to nominate and vote (even though I am angry with the ones who nominated and voted for me in the scary DT category😑 🀣)

Witty DT award ,I am super duper happy to win this one  as well as to share it with my buddy and Co -DT Hina (Hina ben we r the funny bunnies 🀣)

Abt the SCARY DT award I shall forever remember the ones who nominated and voted for me in this one and will truly live up to this faith u have put in me😈  &abhi tak what u saw was my yaari ab zaara scary side bhi dekh hi lo😈🀣

Once again many many congratulations to all the winners πŸ€—
Edited by -RD- - 10 years ago
Koeli thumbnail
Originally posted by: tiahalder

A big Congrats to all the winners.πŸ₯³
Alz, Abhi and Appy..Great job done Guys <3
and thanks a lot for the gift ❀️

thank you tia for taking out time and doing the siggies πŸ˜³
Koeli thumbnail
Originally posted by: cclove

I won something? Wasn't expecting that πŸ˜†

Congrats to everyone!

Great job on this Appy and Abhi! πŸ‘

Thanks you β€οΈ
i won nothing πŸ˜­ πŸ€£
Koeli thumbnail
Originally posted by: -RD-

First of all a big  big TY to Appy.,Alina & Abhi for holding these awards so beautifully ! & Many Many Congratulations to all the winners πŸ€—

Thanks poo... and i dont believe you got the most scary DT award... lol... kuch khilaya kya inlog to tumko vote dene ke liye? πŸ˜†
Edited by appy_indy-KD - 10 years ago
@appy i love your dp Nian β˜ΊοΈ
Koeli thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Shayari-

First - a seriously grest job to the organizers! Well done with the awards! πŸ‘

The siggy makers: awesomeee i mean awesome crestions guys! Beautiful winners prizes! I did hope i had ketki on my award πŸ˜† but im still happy cause it has KaBhi πŸ˜­ and now i can stare and miss them even more πŸ˜­ .. but honestly fab job πŸ‘

Congo shongo again everyone and thank you all😳

thanks Rosh πŸ˜ƒ
A.Hajnal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Shayari-

Humz ie ketki amd ayra are mine and will always be mine. I own them πŸ˜Š well idk about ayra.. lots of fans of theirs. But ketki is my doll. πŸ˜³

Awww...Rosh's love for her Hummy and Ketki baby...!!!  lol 
I knew you will won this one...I wasn't sure about Ayra one, but no lover of your humz's stood a chance...πŸ˜‰ lol