Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
thankyou sooo much for the pm appy,lovely gift,really love it,and congrats to all winners.

Mallu
-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Congratulations to all the winners.πŸ‘πŸ‘ Beautiful thread Appy, amazing work QH team.⭐️ And thank you for your appreciation and kindness, I am glad I could be part of these awards.πŸ˜ƒ 
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Congrats to all the winners πŸ‘πŸ‘ ...

Spl Congrats to my team Poo , Visha and Hina πŸ€— ..u all r doing a wonderful job in the forum πŸ‘πŸ‘ ...

And lots of hugzz to Rosh for sweeping away all ex-DT award .. proves your popularity Rosh πŸ˜³πŸ€—

Last but not the least thanks to all who voted me in Queen of DT category πŸ˜†.. chalo kuch toh mila πŸ€£πŸ˜›

Appy and whole Award team .. wonderful job .. the siggies are all amazing πŸ‘πŸ‘
Koeli thumbnail
Originally posted by: hinz

Congratulations to all the winnersπŸ‘
Thanks for organizing the awards Appy, Alina and Abhi...great work guys πŸ‘πŸΌ

Vish u rock D! πŸ˜ƒ β­οΈ Jyo rules !!! 😎 Poo u scare the wits out of me(pun intended)🀣
Rosh miss u πŸ€—

p.s: thanks for the consolation award, u guys are too sweet 😳🀣

You are welcome and thank you all for granting us permission to conduct this. πŸ˜³
@brown : that we are πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜³
Koeli thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Ms.Wildcherry-

thankyou sooo much for the pm appy,lovely gift,really love it,and congrats to all winners.

Mallu

thank you mallu for taking the responsibility and doing it πŸ˜³
Koeli thumbnail
Originally posted by: -De.De-

Congratulations to all the winners.πŸ‘πŸ‘ Beautiful thread Appy, amazing work QH team.⭐️ And thank you for your appreciation and kindness, I am glad I could be part of these awards.πŸ˜ƒ 

Iq you know I love you..dont you? πŸ˜›
Koeli thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyoti06

πŸ€£πŸ˜›

Appy and whole Award team .. wonderful job .. the siggies are all amazing πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thanks Jyo... and I really adore you for your efforts and hardwork as a CM... i think you are the most communicating CM on IF and a very adorable and sweet person. 
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
First and foremost, a big round of applause to Appy, -sweetgal19- and -Alina. for taking the effort to make this awards. So much of time and effort goes into making this awards and its not possible without you guys. So a big thanks for organizing it πŸ‘

Secondly, congrats to everyone who had participated in the awards by nominating and voting πŸ‘

A big round of applause to all the winners and even if any of you didn't win, you are all still the gems of the forum πŸ˜‰

And i won 6 awards πŸ˜²πŸ˜²
The most shocking was Best Siggy Maker πŸ˜²
I believe that the forum has many awesome siggy makers and many even better than me. So sharing this with everyone πŸ‘
The most hardworking member also goes out to all the members who works hard to keep the forum active and Num 1 always πŸ‘

And congrats to my team. Poo (RD) snatched the most Scary πŸ˜† Congrats to Hina and Jyo for being such an awesome team .Not to forget, Rosh for bagging many awards too πŸ˜‰

Overall a big hug to everyone πŸ€—
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
No offence made but a little suggestion, and that is, it would have been better if the UNs were mentioned with the respective awards, anyway, Thanks for all who found me eligible enough to vote for me and made me win :D 

Congoo too all :) 
Koeli thumbnail
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty

No offence made but a little suggestion, and that is, it would have been better if the UNs were mentioned with the respective awards, anyway, Thanks for all who found me eligible enough to vote for me and made me win :D 

Congoo too all :) 

we can put them if you want to... let me know... πŸ˜³ pm me your siggies and your winning title will send it back to you with the names
Edited by appy_indy-KD - 10 years ago