Arjun

"Royals/Geeks"(Arakshi, Sayesha,Shriz) Note on page 9

arakshi_16 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey guys so I'm back with another one, I know you'll be like OMG the best writer is back.. lol jk.. So bescailly this story is an different from the ones I've wrote so far so hope you like!!!

So this story takes place in Collage This collage is separated into 2 groups one is called "Geeks" which are the nerds, the ones who aren't rich, and the outer ones are called "Royals" the Royals are the ones who skip class and hang out and the Rich brats..

Arjun Rawte: An student, all the girl die for him, he is in the "Royals." He doesn't like the Geeks backside of them he got suspended for 1 month. Arjun is good in all of his classes. Arjun has date alot of girls who are all from Royals but he still hasn't found the right girl yet.

Samer Rathore: Also an student, he is Arjun 's best friend. He respect everyone in the school the Geeks and The Royals. He doesn't really talk to the Geeks but act friendly with them. He is also like Arjun skips class. They all are naughty. He likes a girl name Ayesha Kapoor but she is not an Royal..

Ayesha Kapoor: Ayesha is an geek girl, she likes to study read books, she finds one if the boys from the Royal and he is none other than our SamerRathore. She is not really the person how skips and stuff, she thinks tht one day this separation will come to an end.

Sakshi Ananda: An cute bubbly girl always loves to smile has no past and is an new girl in School. She doesn't really care who the Royals are she will act like just like herself she will do things that none of the people from the Geeks would ever imagani to do with the Royals..

Shrikant Sen: is the part of the Royals, best friends with Arjun and Sam. Do thing just like Arjun and Sam do..

Chotu: from the geek side becomes best friends with Ayesha, sakshi and Liza..

Liza Dzrous: From the Geek side BFF with Ayesha and Sakshi and Chotu..

Rabir Sharma: From the Royals, Hang out with Shree Arjun And Samer.
Siddhart Khan: Geek hangs with Ayesha,Sakshi,Liza,and Chotu
Adi Singh:Geek also friends with Ayesha , Sakshi,Liza,Chotu and Siddhart.
Kunal Malik: with the Geek gang..

Roshini Khan: in the Royals. Best friends with Our Royal boys.. They love her as a friend care for her.. Because if her everything starting the Royals and The Geeks... Also have 3 girls with her they are all best friends and there names are Ridhi, Payal and Emily..

Hope u all liked it If I don't get likes or any comments than I'll lock this story and never open it back.. So please comment and like and I'm really sorry for the mistakes I have...
Edited by arakshi_16 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SONAL30 thumbnail
arakshi story on veera forum
wrong forum😕
Edited by SONAL30 - 10 years ago
NamuVyas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wrong forum dear.. 
nicky13 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey I love Arakshi so much ... But sweety it's not Arjun forum it's Veera forum :)
crazysakshi_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
NICE THINKING WAITING FOR THE STARTING
BUT ITS THE WRONG FORUM DEAR😕
laila1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I think there is some problem
according to what I am seeing this post is on Arjun forum😕
arakshi_16 thumbnail
Oh f**k man sorry guys.. I didn't even look at the forum cause I'm on the phone so embarrassed sorry guys..
arakshi_16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: laila1994

I think there is some problem

according to what I am seeing this post is on Arjun forum😕

Ya I agree with u just saw it and and it's says star plus Arjun... I'm confused
arakshifan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yh dear it on arjun form!
lovely start! cont soon!
PoohLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Its on arjun forum..dont worry...love the character sketch...do continue soonish ðŸ¤—