TS: Birthday Blues, part 3-pg. 8 - Page 6

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by sanghita0000

awesome update...so they all came to watch football match??πŸ˜•πŸ˜²πŸ˜†...ab inn sab ko madhubala rishabh kundra se kaun bachayega??

Haha...Forget the others but RK? πŸ˜†πŸ˜† He should know by now that biwis keep track of every single important dates including birthdays. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† He can forget trying to work on getting Maya that night. πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by PristineSoul

I guess Biwi forgot that Right Kameena is smarter than her.

Superb update Tainar :)

Haha...they both underestimated each other. πŸ˜ƒ
Part 3 - The END

Madhu stands still in the same spot, her anger mounting with every passing second.  Forget the others, but her own husband forgot her birthday?  She glares as the boys get rowdy watching their bloody, barbaric sport. 

How dare they?!?  How dare you RK?!?  So my dearest hubby would rather watch a blasted game then celebrate with his biwi?  Well pati dearest...WRONG MOVE!

With lithe, predatory grace, she walks over to the boys and sits down next to RK.  Madhu smiles at the boys as she plots her revenge.  RK picks up his scotch for a sip and she pretends to accidentally bump into him so the drink spills all over his shirt.

RK:  What the hell biwi!

Madhu (innocently bats her eyelashes):  I am sorry my dear pati.  Did you do anything wrong recently?  (Bewitching smile) I mean it could be that karma is just paying you back for it.  You know as the saying goes, Karma is a ****.

RK glares at Madhu and stands up to go to the bathroom to clean up the mess.  As he walks by her, she holds out a foot and he goes careening forward and lands on his butt.

RK:  How dare you biwi?  What the hell is the matter with you?!?

Madhu (shakes her morosely and walks up to help RK up):  My dearest RK (feigning innocence) why would ever think that I would trip my own dearest pati?  (Shakes her head) Tsk...tsk!  This must be karma's handiwork.  You must have really done something to piss her off.  She's paying you back with interest. 

She offers RK her hand to help him up but he brushes it off with anger. 

RK (stands up and mutters):  Unbelievable!  Remind me to make an appointment with Dr. Mathur tomorrow so we can start your treatment!  You've become bloody insane!

He stalks out of the room to clean up.

Arjun (annoyed by the distraction):  Momma...dad...please be quiet. (Pouts) Can't enjoy the game in peace!

Madhu smiles and walks up to Arjun who is munching on a bag of Doritos.  She enfolds him in a hug as he squirms to get out of her tight hold.

Madhu (croons):  Aww.  I am sorry my baccha.  We didn't mean to distract you.  But forget the game baby.  Don't you want to go out with momma?  We'll eat tons of cake and then you and I can cuddle tonight.  Daddy can sleep on the couch. 

Arjun (angry):  Momma please...just stop it!  (Pouts) I just want to watch Spain beat Germany. 

Sikky:  Bhabiji...please let junior watch the game in peace or I will suffer the consequence.  (Mutters) Like father like son, they always pick on me.

Madhu slowly lets go of Arjun and in the process, "accidentally" knocks the bag of Doritos out of his hands.

Arjun (whines as pieces of Doritos are on his t-shirt):  Momma!  That wasn't nice.  (Glares) Now I have nothing to eat and I am hungry!

Madhu (smiles and pats Arjun's head):  It was an accident baby.  Plus consider it as a lesson.  Every action has a chain reaction.  It's called consequence. 

Arjun just glares at his momma and silently agrees with his dad.  His momma needs medical attention because she is acting like a psycho!

Madhu smiles and walks over to the side table.  She arranges the flowers already in the vase and talks over her shoulder. 

Madhu (falsely sweet voice):  So I am just being an annoyance right?  Not letting you boys watch the game in peace.

Bittuji (distractedly as his focus is on the game):  Not at all bhabiji.  But it would help if you would just make less noise so we can all enjoy the game.

Madhu (picks up the vase):  Of course.  I wouldn't want anything to get in the way of all of you watching your VERY game.

RK walks in just in time to see Madhu hurl the ceramic vase against his 60 inch plasma TV.  He cringes with horror as it slammed against the screen and the glass shattered into several small pieces.  Damn!  He needs to call Dr. Mathur pronto!  His biwi just murdered his damned TV!

The boys jump up in horror.  They can't believe that their sweet bhabhi/momma is being so destructive.

RK (angrily yells):  What the hell Madhu?!?  If you are angry, you should have just talked to me!  Not break the damn TV!

Arjun (wails):  Momma!  Now how will we watch the game?  (Whines) Daddy...do something...PLEASE!

Sikky (mournfully):  Ohh bhabiji now because of you we will miss watching a game that will definitely be considered one of the best and will go down in history.

Bittuji (frowns):  Bhabiji...there was no need to be so destructive.

Madhu (shrugs her shoulders):  Well boys let this be a lesson well learned.  Hopefully one that none of you never forget.  Consider this as warning for next year.  (To RK) If you forget my birthday ever again, then this act is nothing compared to what I can do.  (Smiles) I am your biwi after all (winks and learned from the very best.

Madhu smiles with satisfaction and walks out of the room, leaving behind a room full of stupefied boys.  After the stunt she pulled, the boys, especially her husband and son, will REMEMBER her birthday next year.  This night is going down in infamy and will most definitely be noted by all Kundras, for generations to come. 

Author's Note: Hope you all enjoyed the story. Please share your thoughts. Thanks! πŸ˜Š

lovely update i really thought they r just playin prank on her...but tey really forgot her b day...then the kundras really deserve it
Awesome updates Tainar Di 😊 thanks for the pms!sorry for late reply!loved it!
superb cute update
loved the psycho madhu
claiming revenge
poor kundras
good for Madhu!  Now that is payback.  
oh godπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
who said "poor madhu"?...me right?(in previous comment)...then what should i call these kundras???????????????????πŸ˜†
i wanna rk to suffer moreπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
and the best dialogue was "His biwi just murdered his damned TV!"
superπŸ‘ super means super part...πŸ‘
thankz 4 pm dear...do continue...😊