Posted: 10 years ago
Thanks for the updates.
I am getting annoyed and fedup with the pei story track
Karthikka thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Nithya for the update. 😃

I really enjoyed today's episode. 

I knew straightaway that Vani would have been the one who helped the lawyer to win the case for MOM. Honestly though,  that lawyer must be so stupid. The first thing lawyers do when ownership of land is in dispute is to investigate the signatures to the documents. And before trial, lawyers are bound to file in documents that they intend to rely on during the trial. Any lawyer worth his salt would start at looking at the signatures and then examine the contents. If after 10 years you did not notice that glaring error and it needed another lawyer to point that out to you, you should be like M.S. Bhaskar in Sivakasi - delivering tea. 😆 Still, the scene between MOM and Vani was fabulous. 👏 He was annoying to the core, with his arrogant walk and looks. And his face when Vani reacts in a way that he did not expect was fantastic. I was laughing. He looked astonished, taken aback, puzzled, suspicious. Though I did think that the smile he gave at the end was an impressed smile, not a wicked one. I could be wrong.

I liked the scene between Megala and her husband Balu in the backyard too. Balu was good - I know he is salivating after his FIL's property - but he does recognise that MOM is mental and Vani is not the wicked witch that his wife and MOM are painting her to be. Glad he knew the truth and glad stupid Megala found out. Loved his parting shot "Appadiye appan buthi" which I thought was spot on. 😆

I must be in the minority but I quite like the pei story. I want her to do some attams - maybe beat up Samy and Sara?? 😆
Edited by Karthikka - 10 years ago
Shathirlala thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Karthikka

I must be in the minority but I quite like the pei story. I want her to do some attams - maybe beat up Samy and Sara?? 😆

When you put it like this, I think everyone will be on your side supporting Shenvi 😆  
ArnavKhushi0819 thumbnail
today epizode rockzzz omg  ! personally i think that selvi is a psycopath (she has mental problems)
i don't know if its true bt i think :)
Shathirlala thumbnail
Originally posted by: ArnavKhushi0819

today epizode rockzzz omg  ! personally i think that selvi is a psycopath (she has mental problems)

i don't know if its true bt i think :)

I agree with you, besides Vani sonna, adhu sariyadhan irukum 😆
Shathirlala thumbnail
Thursday posted 😃
Poo's love triangle has yet another beginning... 😆
Shenvi has escaped from her 'prison' and is ready to take her revenge... 😆
The episode finishes with Shenvi successfully strangling her mortal enemy, the all-loving MIL 😆 Why can't this be GW of Thendral or Saroja of DM rather than Sundari of VR 😆
What will happen to Sura Sundari?
We'll wait n c 😉
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates..

Vani will rescue Sura and give a tight slap to pei..
serials2010 thumbnail
Thanks for the update - I started watching VR quite late in the day.  What is MOM's problem with Vani & Rani?  I understand that he adopted them and bought them up but what caused his current hatred towards the sisters?  Someone please sollungo pa??